• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Song of Achilles or Greek Mythology related rp

MonasGalaxy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!
Yesterday I finished the Song of Achilles and now my brainrot is going strong. I would really love to rp Patrochilles with someone (I'd prefer roleplaying as Patroclus)

Other than that I would also be up for a greek mythology related rp with OCs. I already have a plot for that too. It goes as followed: X is a god who was banished from Olymp during a war with his brothers. He finds himself in a mystical forest, injured and unable to recover despite being a god. Y is a nymph who absolutely despises the gods due to what happened to them in the past. They find X and even though they would like to give him the final blow, they decide not to do so and instead starts taking care of their injuries. In their small home X learns that Y has been hiding from the gods for a very long time and they slowly develop a relationship.
I'd like to be Y.

some of my rules
  • be at least 18. I am 20 and I do not rp with minors
  • I tend to write quite long responses. Please be at least able to write 10 lines or more
  • Please also bring your own ideas into the rp. I hate being the only one who comes up with a plot
  • I am not a native speaker but please have at least decent grammar/spelling. I don't want to spend hours trying to understand a text

That's all :) Feel free to dm me
- Mona​

omg if you’re still up for it I would love to play the x character!! it sounds like such a cute plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back