The Sojourn for Starmetal

Snow: "I planned on getting on the ship, going somewhere far and the getting off." She said softly, shrugging as she leaned against him, yawning as well. When she was tired, Snow felt most vulnerable... and Shura made her feel safe. "I am bad at making friends... I still don't know how I made friends with you." She laughed a little and looked down at the ground, her eyes flashing red.

"Well then... I have to protect you, so I'll do the exact sane thing as you..." Shura said and smiled, but still looks tired. As Snow leaned against him, he patted her. "How we made friends... well... you needed help, I helped you and then we talked a bit..." Shura smiles more. "So I guess you just need to talk and be friendly... just be yourself..." he said while patting her. "If you're tired go to sleep, young miss..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well then... I have to protect you, so I'll do the exact sane thing as you..." Shura said and smiled, but still looks tired. As Snow leaned against him, he patted her. "How we made friends... well... you needed help, I helped you and then we talked a bit..." Shura smiles more. "So I guess you just need to talk and be friendly... just be yourself..." he said while patting her. "If you're tired go to sleep, young miss..."

Snow: "I'm not sleepy." She responded immediately, pouting. It was almost childish in tone. "I can talk to people... I just, you know... I get nervous." She grumbled and pulled back, huffing as she crossed her arms. "I can make friends, though. If I wanted too... I just don't want too. And you are weird. Normal people don't want to be my friend Shura."

Snow: "I'm not sleepy." She responded immediately, pouting. It was almost childish in tone. "I can talk to people... I just, you know... I get nervous." She grumbled and pulled back, huffing as she crossed her arms. "I can make friends, though. If I wanted too... I just don't want too. And you are weird. Normal people don't want to be my friend Shura."

"Now, really?" Shura smiled, bowing down to make it possible for her to look at his face a bit closer. "So you get nervous... well... I can help you make friends..." Shura patted her again. "I'm not normal, yes... but honestly, I don't know why people don't want to befriend with you... you're a cute and friendly girl... and if it's because of... well..." he tapped on one of her veins "if they don't want to befriend with you because of this, they don't deserve you as a friend..." he smiled slightly and stood up. "But I'm just am old Fox... the things I know about friendship are from another century..." he scratches his head and laughs a bit.

"Now, really?" Shura smiled, bowing down to make it possible for her to look at his face a bit closer. "So you get nervous... well... I can help you make friends..." Shura patted her again. "I'm not normal, yes... but honestly, I don't know why people don't want to befriend with you... you're a cute and friendly girl... and if it's because of... well..." he tapped on one of her veins "if they don't want to befriend with you because of this, they don't deserve you as a friend..." he smiled slightly and stood up. "But I'm just am old Fox... the things I know about friendship are from another century..." he scratches his head and laughs a bit.

Snow: She blushed, staying near him as he leaned in, her eyes flashing red as he patted her head. It was endearing now at this point. She started to smile, uplifted by his words... but flinched, a whimper escaping her throat when he touched her veins. She recoiled like she had been burned and turned slightly from him. No one touched her veins... not since... no. No one touched where her blood flowed. That was too... intimate. She looked at him as he stood up, her eyes tracking his movements and she nodded shakily. "Okay... I'll um go now. Make friends." She waved and ran off from the dark warmly lit hallways they had been standing in, her blood singing louder than it ever had before to go back.

Snow: She blushed, staying near him as he leaned in, her eyes flashing red as he patted her head. It was endearing now at this point. She started to smile, uplifted by his words... but flinched, a whimper escaping her throat when he touched her veins. She recoiled like she had been burned and turned slightly from him. No one touched her veins... not since... no. No one touched where her blood flowed. That was too... intimate. She looked at him as he stood up, her eyes tracking his movements and she nodded shakily. "Okay... I'll um go now. Make friends." She waved and ran off from the dark warmly lit hallways they had been standing in, her blood singing louder than it ever had before to go back.

Shura smiled and waved. "Be careful! Have fun!" As Snow was away, he sighed, scratching his head. "..." he walked in the different direction of Snow and coughed a few times. He then started to hum and then sing a bit in a very tired voice. "Once there was a lazy Fox sleeping day in, day out... unable to ever reach his goal he already forgot about... days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years and now He woke up again, the Lazy Fox is here..."

(Now available on ITunes -- Not)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back