• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Society Of Lost Travelers (Sci-Fi/Thriller/Horror)

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
The Society Of Lost Travelers.png

Welcome dear traveler, I recognize that you, like myself have lost your way. Well perhaps that is woefully inaccurate, you were most likely plucked out of your comfortable existence and thrown, quite unwillingly, into a totally alien environment. But like it or not, you are now an unwitting traveler. But don't fret too much, for I'm here to help you in any way that I can. My name is David Israel and over the past nine years I've worked hard to set up this foundation of sorts to help guide my fellow lost and weary abductees. My hope is that together we can form a strong coalition to make sense of the madness, come to grips at what's been done to us and even find our way back home. Now I don't want to mislead you in any way, I don't have all the answers, in fact I'm almost as in the dark as you are...almost. Here's what I can tell you. One day I was leading an ordinary life, proudly serving my country in the far flung deserts of Kuwait, during Operation Desert Storm. When I went to bed one night in my tent, it was October 21, 1990. But when I woke up the next morning, somehow, some way it was October 22, 1960. I can also tell you with near certainty whose was responsible...I've come to call him The Grinning Man. Who exactly he is, where he comes from or what exactly he wants, I don't know. But before my displacement in time, this malevolent and supernatural entity had stalked my nightmares for almost two months before I disappeared and woke up in 1960. However as is evident, I'm not the only one this nightmarish creature has done this too. He possesses almost godlike powers and toys with the space time continuum as if it were his personal science project. He has taken all of us out of our times and quite literally thrown us into chaos, but than again, I think that was the whole point. We are all displaced in time, trying to figure our way in a strange environment and stalked by a demonic entity whose sole purpose is just to watch us suffer. We must stick together and fight back in any way we can, it's either that or succumb to a fate worse than death. Welcome my friend to The Society of Lost Travelers...

So this RP will focus on a variety of different characters from all walks of like and most intriguingly, all from different time periods of history, snatched up and spirited away to the 1960's by the mysterious and frightening Grinning Man, a demonic creature whose origin, motivations and endgame are all unknown but who stalks us from the shadows and in our nightmares. Why he has abducted us and why he has chosen the 60's is also unknown. But in addition to fighting The Grinning Man, we must also try to avoid screwing up the timeline, interfering in historical events or even erasing ourselves or our descendants from history entirely.

Wow, the image itself was enough to give me a few chills, I’m in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back