• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Smash Brotherhood

School starting...I will not be as active as I was before.so forgive me if I answer late.

@DefendKebab1918 @acer11

We ain't goin' down like that!!! EVERYONE POST SOMETHING!!! KEEP MAH BABY ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!! ALIVE I SAY!!!! CALL YO FRIENDS!!!!! CALL YO FAMILY!!!!!!!!! POST I SAY POST!!!! I'VE POSTED ONE HECK OF A POST AND I IMPLORE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!!

GrieveWriter said:
Jesus people, couldn't keep it going forever I guess.
YES

WE

CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HADN'T POSTED BUT MADE CHARACTER SHEETS....POST FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!! JUST JUMP IN!!!! INTRODUCE THAT CHARACTER!!!!! YOU DON'T NEED REASONS!!!!! JUST DO IT!!!! THIS ROLEPLAY MUST LIVE DANG IT!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
pleasepleasekanae said:
Congrats. I hope to RP with you soon. :)
you should join now bro 'w'

any time is a good time, we'll find a way to get your characters in it if you help out 'w'

[QUOTE="RPG Linx]well if you insist i have no other choice

[/QUOTE]
DEW IT YOUNG ONE!!! U GOT DA POWAH!!!!!!!!

Well the story on shadow Moses is on hiatus until @GrieveWriter responds I guess and I'll Try to write something for Proto Man and Big Boss.(You B@stards forgot to notify Big Boss now he is pretty much stuck xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
DefendKebab1918 said:
Well the story on shadow Moses is on hiatus until @GrieveWriter responds I guess and I'll Try to write something for Proto Man and Big Boss.(You B@stards forgot to notify Big Boss now he is pretty much stuck xD )
oops 'w'

DefendKebab1918 said:
let me make that clearer,while yes we gain new rpers,the ones who were first to join are pretty much inactive (including me)
;-; th-th-th-then whadda we do?! Ask Grieve Writer to come back ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back