• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Smash Brotherhood

SgtMickey. I said that and sent that message before I added my piece!!! I was gonna play with you! Ijust don't know where to write my character Sheet... Earthworm Jim is my Smash Character

Last edited by a moderator:
ArcaneUnit said:
SgtMickey. I said that and sent that message before I added my piece!!! I was gonna play with you! Ijust don't know where to write my character Sheet... Earthworm Jim is my Smash Character
oh, ._. then I guess you're invited ^w^

Go to the character sheet thing =w=

dang! we're down one member ;w;

and one of the most active members too >.<

Well my Fellow Rp'ers earlier today a Idea got stuck in my head,a Idea for a partner Rp a 'Spin-off' of sorts for Our Rp here and after talking with sgt for a bit I decided to share it with you people ,again based on SSB but this time centered around a Tournament,the fights and what the Characters do with their lifes in-bettwen during the Smash Bros Tournaments rather than an Multi-Verse war bettwen good and evil,so any one Interested? (^.^)

IDK its tottaly up to you guys...I would actually be happy to have Solid Snake and Big Boss Bickering all the day (maybe with Solidus and Liquid too :3)

Zeldafangirl said:
Ok how shall i jump in)
JUST DO IT!
[media]

[/media]
Just joking...You can do what ever you want to,like going in with a backstory of how your character got there or just teleporting in :)

GrieveWriter said:
Yep, was just waiting for approval for peacock.
sorry she's accepted now bro!

GrieveWriter said:
Yep, was just waiting for approval for peacock.
I just didn't get notified about her for some reason but I got her now dude =w=

Can I add the Knights Who Say Ni? (you knowh from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back