• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Sixth Death OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I just imagine Jack’s raptor squad all hanging out with Bullet sitting in a corner all edgy thinking stuff like “I’m so cool”.

That could be a little comedic relief, though i'd think Jack's squad would be less equiped for any for of trained excursions. Seeing as they are how they are.

Oooo I'm gonna have a blast with this!! Haha I just love how over the last few days it was you and I talking about lore and everything lmao.

On an unrelated note. This is now one of my favorite images.
f92a989de79edaa77addfb1987019c64.jpg

I really love the concept of the roleplay, but I'm sad to say that I won't be able to participate. I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment already, and I feel like my potentially erratic posting schedule would just become a burden. Sorry, and best of luck with the roleplay.

I really love the concept of the roleplay, but I'm sad to say that I won't be able to participate. I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment already, and I feel like my potentially erratic posting schedule would just become a burden. Sorry, and best of luck with the roleplay.
Aww.. It's a shame to see you leave but I can understand where you're coming from. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you may be handling now and within the future <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back