• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Sixth Death OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Awesome, so for anyone here, I was planning on forming a raptor squad.

(Basically think of the Team B to Owen's Raptors)

They'd more or less be the less effective ones with Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse being their handler and are the type of animals that like to mess with him.

I was going to go for the alpha position but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join in on the raptor shenanigans.

Jurassic+park+the+real+monsters+in+jurassic+park_7b1968_5529442.jpg

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
I might be interested in making a raptor but I just realized another question

What about feathered Dino’s? How will they play out or the dinosaurs that have been realized to have them ?
Alright. So when it comes to feathers, due to being nearly if not at the one-hundred percentile on the genome it is possible to give the raptors feathers. Or any dinosaur that was proven to have them for that matter. This would go under genetic enhancements however as it'd be emulated using a bird of preys dna in combination with the raptors dna.

Alright. So when it comes to feathers, due to being nearly if not at the one-hundred percentile on the genome it is possible to give the raptors feathers. Or any dinosaur that was proven to have them for that matter. This would go under genetic enhancements however as it'd be emulated using a bird of preys dna in combination with the raptors dna.
Hmm, would it be possible to play a raptor who was given feathers? Maybe created just as a way to spite others outside the park who might call the Utah raptors innacurate

Hmm, would it be possible to play a raptor who was given feathers? Maybe created just as a way to spite others outside the park who might call the Utah raptors innacurate
Yeah that would be entirely fine to do. Keep in mind though, with the feathers your raptor would be much more prone with grooming itself. Which isn't really a downside but still.

I should probably say this beforehand. Hybrids are allowed, but they will be held within limits. So a Tricerankylosaur would be possible.

Oh, will they all be female or since they’re kinda free range is it random?
They'll all be female unless they undergo a little something. I'll explain it later. But with that little something it would cause the raptor to be excluded from the previously mentioned pack. Since the higher ups would fear that the added aggression would cause them to target the raptor trainer.

I was thinking about making a restricted area of sorts. Where some dinos are still wild, but i'm just toying with that for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back