• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Sixth Death OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nice word choice. It wasn't a bad at all.

It'll likely be one of the scientists. As for that name : Hyperendocrin Rex The Isle , May I ask where that comes from ? As for the mutations, I'm going to think long & hard about that. I'll hopefully have a response in the next hour about that.

Nice word choice. It wasn't a bad at all.

It'll likely be one of the scientists. As for that name : Hyperendocrin Rex The Isle , May I ask where that comes from ? As for the mutations, I'm going to think long & hard about that. I'll hopefully have a response in the next hour about that.
The Hyperendocrin Rex was a creature created from a video game known as The Isle. I recommended it because. Well let me just show you.
latest

Hmm..... I see. That looks like a very good t-rex. I'll try to see if I can find some pics of my own to utilize.

No problem. I'll be sure to do that. Is the Original Jurassic Park + World thing canon to this RP ? I was thinking of explaining that some of the DNA from Blue and the Indominus was found via unconventional methods & used to make the Dino in question , in addition to 2 'enhancements' I've yet to decide upon.

Yes, this world would be taking place after the first Jurassic World film. The lore from those is cannon, along with portions from Fallen Kingdom. The idea of a genome library/DNA from those two dinosaurs is easily enough managed as well.

Okay then. Looks like I'll have everything set. The same 'abilities' as Indominus, & the Intelligence of Blue & Indominus . The mutations are likely going to be something concerning hardening it's body for protective purposes , and increasing it's size by around 3-5 times.

Okay then. Looks like I'll have everything set. The same 'abilities' as Indominus, & the Intelligence of Blue & Indominus . The mutations are likely going to be something concerning hardening it's body for protective purposes , and increasing it's size by around 3-5 times.
Increasing its size how exactly?

Sort of by increasing it's molecular structure, have it multiply to increase growth. Think ' Ant-Man '.

A carnivore that can walk on all fours and two? Sounds like it should be part iguanadon

Attachments

• 1529876936894.jpeg
    1529876936894.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 1
_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Good thinking. I could add a mutation from an iguanadon that allows it to walk on all fours and two, along with the stego to allow the tail spikes.

Would 1.5 be alright with you? That puts it at 30ft. Reason 2X could be odd is because the brachiosaurus is 40-50ft tall.

Allo Allo
Interesting choice. That will be out star in the "Bird Cage" or rather, the Aviary.
Reason i'm asking is because i'm starting to fill in the park's gaps. To spread more dinosaurs for npcs and such.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Also an animal that I fail to see in most docs or movies about dinosaurs is the therizinosaurus. It's not really popular but I feel like the guests would mistake it for a Carnivorous dinosaur with those huge claws!
But with Avian Reptiles, Quetzal is a really good start and star attraction. (It is also my favorite Pterosaur.)
as far as Marine Reptiles go, instead of the Mosasaur (which is an amazing reptile) I could suggest we go to a different Marine Apex Predator, like the Liopleurodon. Even a short necked and long necked Plesiosaur, and we could even include a Deinosuchus! (I'm goin crazy tbh) But I remember the Deinosuchus was represented in the Arcade Jurassic Park Games so that could be a start too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back