• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Silent Vow (MxA)

GadTheDad

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am Gad, I'm looking for a partner who wants to create a fantasy world with me. I love world building and filling it with many characters and races from all around that has their own basic lore but also allows room for my partner to add their own. If you aren't comfortable with taking charge of a big task I can create the majority of it and allow your character to explore. I am an amateur artist and will most likely draw our characters doing scenes or interacting.

• I am 22 years old and will only rp with those +18.
  • My time zone is CDT but I am mostly active at night.
  • I only rp as OC and ask you do too, I do not do fandoms.
  • Please be decently active, I understand life does get in the way and that's fine but I would like to keep the flow of the rp going.
  • Please have your post length be at least one paragraph to keep the rp going, I don't care much for how you write only that your grammar is decent and I can understand what its being conveyed.
  • I rped on Discord for nearly all my time I've been rping (4-5 years) but I am open to rping here.
  • I only do MxF pairings though overtime I am willing to spread that out to MxM and FxF .
  • Please let me know if you have any sensitive content you do not want to see, I want you to be just as comfortable as I am rping.
One rp plot I'd like to try would be a battalion of soldiers heading towards the corrupted wastelands, stopping at the last town to gather mercenaries to fight off a demon horde though unknowingly stumble upon something much more sinister...

Or if youd like to come up with a better plot I am more than happy to discuss with you! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back