• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shine School for Hunting: A RWBY Spin-off

Thoughts on a White Fang Subplot?

• Heck Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pls No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Didn't get any notification

Is there's someone when jumped inside the silver entrance?

[QUOTE="too much idea]Didn't get any notification
Is there's someone when jumped inside the silver entrance?

[/QUOTE]
Yup! Two people already took silver! The open ones are on the overview.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Yup! Two people already took silver! The open ones are on the overview.

[/QUOTE]
Noir jumped inside the silver enterance :o

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]What? Did I miss that?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="too much idea]Noir took out his Lightbringer and let the other students amazed by how it looks like. Noir is one of the ones who head and jumped inside the catacomb first. He charged forward with several people. but soon separated from them. He calmly put his hand on the right wall and follow the wall. The catacomb is a like a maze. If he do this correctly, he will get into the colored entrance in no time. Which entrance? Noir don't really care, as long as he can finish the exam.
Everything is going well according to his plan until he met an Ursa. They are big and as hideous as what people say. Noir never encountered or fight a real grimm before, but he fought them for a thousand time in the simulations. And he always won. He will win fighting the real ones too. He lifted his lance up to his head as he opened his leg for a stance, the Ursa roared at him as he noticed him. But before he could charge forward, Noir rushed at it. Lightkiller is a heavy weapon, but Noir is already used to the weight and even learn how to use it to his advantage. As he came closer he evaded the Ursa's claw, and thrust his lance to one of it's leg. As the Ursa stumbled down, Noir shifted his legs and stabbed his back several times. He planted his leg on the ground as he positioned himself on the left side of the half dead Ursa and using the momentum, swung his lance upwards and let gravity finish the rest. The lance crushed the Ursa's head as it was balloon.

Noir lifted his lance and shook it, removing the blood. He pressed his hand against the right wall and continue moving forward. Sure enough, he saw a silver colored entrance gate. He ran and jumped inside.

[/QUOTE]
Instead of gray, i write it as silver

Last edited by a moderator:
@too much idea I hate to ask, but can we just say Noir went through the pink gate? It's the closest geographically, it would explain why he hasn't run into anyone, and it would fit best with how quickly you buzzed through the first phase.

Or course, we might be short a partner for you, considering you and several others disappeared for a few days and I guess that meant you were not longer interested.

The Succubi Queen]fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11434-too-much-idea/ said:
@too much idea[/URL] Just pick, like, any other gate. At all.

Also @TheGoldenGear feel free to come into play, basically, you fight grimm to get to one of the colored gates, and whoever picks the same gate as you is your partner. That information is in the overview.
I didn't mention the color of the gate anylonger, so Noir could just 'oh i saw the wrong color' anytime

Alright. It looks like you'll be partnered with Ube, so just kinda follow along there, as soon as we get a post from him? I hate to play "pair the spares" but... we do need to be in pairs.

Well it was intended for you to get whoever you get right? It can add a certain touch of realism.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Alright. It looks like you'll be partnered with Ube, so just kinda follow along there, as soon as we get a post from him? I hate to play "pair the spares" but... we do need to be in pairs.

[/QUOTE]
Nah it's ok. Who played Ube?

Can he/she please tag me when he meet up with Noir?

TheGoldenGear said:
@too much idea
I play Ube! I don't really know how I'd get to the point where she'd meet up with Noir, though, considering the fight with the baby Colossus Grimm has already started.
Hello!

It's okay, if we miss the big fight we will miss it together lol

TheGoldenGear said:
@too much idea
I play Ube! I don't really know how I'd get to the point where she'd meet up with Noir, though, considering the fight with the baby Colossus Grimm has already started.
Well, that's only for the team to be known as FSCA. There'll be another one for those who get there after. Just focus on finding a gate, and running into your partner on the other side, and forging your way towards the Altar. @too much idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back