• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Shapeshifter and the ???? (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So I don’t really have a plot in mind here, but I would like to discuss one with whoever is interested here. What I want is to be able to play a shapeshifter in a MxF story. I have no idea what type of character I would want my partner to be, so I think anything is fine as long as it’s appropriate. I think I’m going for a fantasy world here so just keep that in mind.

A few rules and information:

- I probably am not going to be able to post a lot later today because I am going to my grandparents house and they live in the mountains and have no internet signal and no phone signal, but I will be able to post more on the days after today, just to let you all know.

- My step grandfather also has cancer and that is why we are going over there, because he is probably not going to make it, so I’m just asking for some patience with this RP for the next few months. When I say I can’t be online, I hope you all can understand that.

- I will be online when I can be, and I can post multiple times a day on a normal day, so I will definitely be here for the RP to flow naturally

- Please keep this RP PG-13 or less

- I want this to be fun for both of us, so if you feel like anything needs to be added or changed, then please let me know. ?

And I think that’s just about everything, I hope you can understand my rules and my conditions, and I look forward to whoever contacts me for this RP setup and I look forward to what type of pairing we can come up with. ?

(Just let me know below or on a PM if you are interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back