• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shadows of Ombreville (The Actual RP)

Bob glanced around the room since his two new buddies were now reading, On a whim he glanced behind him even though they were in the back row, and some redhead girl had moved her desk behind the back row. A puzzled look on his face, Bob spoke loudly "Hey Elise, why did you move your desk all the way back there? And for that matter, why are you starin' at my man Cale Salad here?" Bob raised an eyebrow below his blue baseball cap trying to look as scrutinizing as possible.

Noble Scion Noble Scion Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

A cocky smirk took over the young lad’s face upon hearing that even the Mayor had taken an interest in his work letting him know that his little projects were definitely getting that attention they deserved. His arms remained crossed during his smirk before clearing his voice before returning back to his confused look in an attempt to not look so prideful and act as if this came as a surprise to him. Uncrossing his arms he placed his right arm on his hip while his left began to run the back of his head as a boyish and embarrassed smile took place over his confused look. A small bit of laughter escaped his lips as he replied "so the Mayor takes an interest in my work eh? I'm flattered in all honesty" he said still delivering a healthy bit of laughter that sounded of both embarrassment and cockiness. "He must know my intentions of entering the school fair sometime in the future then since numerous college scouts will be attending as well" he said to the young girl.

While he still found it weird how quick she was to approach two people she didn't know anything about he found it quite noble of her to not judge the young Eva despite so many rumors floating around that all seem to be taken as truth despite no real evidence. People like Talia were the kind of people that this school needed most, however, it seemed as if most of the school's students would continue to act as sheep rather then be their own person which disappointed Daniel in many ways. "Well anyway while I do love to see that my work goes noticed I must thank you for giving young Eva here a chance rather then insult her as some of the others did" he said shooting Talia a look of approval.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Evangeline Trust
Mistah Mistah and WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Evangeline bit her lip. She felt a mix of emotions. Fear. Excitement. Nervous. Happy.

After all, it's her first time talking to people in general for no reason, and it's not just one person. It's two people. She doesn't want to mess this chance up. Wh-what do people talk about nowadays? Memes? Eva has never really been interested in memes. She never really laughs. Anime? Eva's not allowed to watch T.V. in her orphanage. It doesn't really make sense, since anyone else can... why is she so different? Maybe... how they're doing?

Hey. How are you? I'm fine.

She meant to say that specific sentence, but then a paper airplane landed on her desk.

With a poker face, Eva looked behind herself, to see who threw the airplane. Instead, she saw girls who were talking and minding their business.

Eva shrugged and proceeded to open the airplane, carefully and calmly, so the paper won't tear. The paper smelled unique. It smelled pleasant... like the ocean. She spotted some ink on the paper. That ink had something written it. She read what the note said.

Meet me at the cherry tree behind school after school 4:00 sharp, cutie.
< 3

Eva blinked. She blinked again. What the hell does this note mean? She then heard something that scarred her. Deeper than the scar that was already in her heart.

At the back of the classroom, in the far corner, were two girls whispering. The two girls were giggling. Eva heard what they were saying.

"You think it'll work?" the first girl whispered, with a mischievous smile. "Of course. She'll be all mushy and happy that someone finally likes her, and when she arrives, we'll take her by surprise. Imagine how happy she is right now... her parents hated her, everyone here hates her as well. This'll make her escape reality," the second girl replied. "Wow~ Thank you. I appreciate the help. I always wanted her to be put in her place. I mean... look at her! She's talking to the mayor's daughter and the hottie!"

Eva's hands started to shake, the paper in her hands. She turned around, and noticed those two girls in the corner. How did I hear them? That's impossible, Eva thought, her lip quivering.

She started to shred the note. "S-so... how are you? I'm fine," she asked the mayor's daughter, tears burning at the back of her eyes, but she's trying so hard to not cry.

((I actually shed a tear writing this. Welp))

Talia noticed the way Eva acted when she brought up who she was and who her brother was. ‘So it is true. She really is the girl Hisoka told me about. Well, she does look like the type of girl who would at least attract Jaydin’s attention, to say the least.’ Talia thought to her inside her head. She then looked back at Eva and Daniel and smiled, “Oh, don’t mention it. I know if I weren’t born into an important family in this town, that I could have ended up in Eva’s condition as well, and I don’t think I would like people making fun of me and insulting me. A person should always try and treat people the way they would want to be treated.” Talia said with a kind smile. Then a note hit Eva and made Eva look like she was going to cry. Talia took the pieces of paper that Eva tore up and pieced them back together to read them. Talia then got mad about the note, as a nasty thunderstorm suddenly appeared outside randomly. Talia looked at Eva and then to the back of the room and then back at Eva. “You see, this is the type of things I don’t like seeing people do to another person. Who in their right mind would just try and trick an innocent person into doing this just to trap them? It’s just plain sick.” Talia said as the thunderstorm got very loud and shook the whole school building. Talia looked at Eva, “Eva, don’t you worry about this. I’ve got a plan to put those people in their place. Meet me ten minutes prior to what the note says, right at the spot where it says to meet. Okay?” Talia said as she had a plan to deal with these pranksters and have them learn their lesson, but not in a violent way.

The bell then rang and signaled the beginning of class. Mr. Goodwell walked into the room, and tried to calm his students down. “Okay class, now calm yourselves. The first day back from winter vacation can be a bit crazy at your ages, but it’s time to start back up on the school year.” Mr. Goodwell said. He then walked up to the board and wrote his name down. “For those of you who don’t know, my name is Mr. Goodwell, and welcome to Pre-Calculus.” Mr. Goodwell said as he then looked at the rest of the classroom. “So, first order of business, on the first day in my classroom, I like to have everyone get to know everyone else, which is why we shall start on one side of the room and end on the other and have each student say their name, grade, and three interesting facts about themselves. We shall start on the left side of the room and end on the right.” Mr. Goodwell said as he then signaled for people to start, and the NPC students started saying their lines.

“For those of you who don’t know, my name is Mr. Goodwell, and welcome to Pre-Calculus.”

Bob proccessed this for a moment, completely forgetting about the strange girl behind him. "There is no way I can be wrong" Bob thought "Who would hold Pre-Calculus where English 10 was supposed to be." As the students on the left side of the room began saying thier names it truky hit Bob. "Almost all of these people are a grade up from me. Uh Oh" Bob stood, up grabbed his bag and walked out of the calss while saying "Mr. Goodwell, the school should start putting some signs outsid eclassrooms saying what class it is, becuase I somehow got myself into the wrong classroom."

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Bob proccessed this for a moment, completely forgetting about the strange girl behind him. "There is no way I can be wrong" Bob thought "Who would hold Pre-Calculus where English 10 was supposed to be." As the students on the left side of the room began saying thier names it truky hit Bob. "Almost all of these people are a grade up from me. Uh Oh" Bob stood, up grabbed his bag and walked out of the calss while saying "Mr. Goodwell, the school should start putting some signs outsid eclassrooms saying what class it is, becuase I somehow got myself into the wrong classroom."

Mr. Goodwell looked at Bob sternly, “Or, you could try reading the door, which literally says the name of the classroom on it. Plus, did you even check your schedule fully, young man? There is a room number on it, and the number is on the door, as well as the wall also.” Mr. Goodwell said in response to Bob’s input. He then looked at Bob again, “But if you leave now, and tell your true teacher what happened, I’m sure they will let you off clean with this misunderstanding.” Mr. Goodwell said before he tried to have the class continue after Bob would leave.

“Or, you could try reading the door, which literally says the name of the classroom on it.

"I swear dude, that sign wasn't there when I walked in" Bob said as he rushed out to his English 10 classroom. He actually managed to make it in before the teacher. Maybe they were running late. Either way the back row was already filled out. "Those slackers, I bet they're goint to try and sneak some phone time in." He studiously sat at the front of the classroom like any proper student, feeling far superior to the people sitting at the far back, and awaited the arrival of his english teacher.

Caleb Hunt
WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Noble Scion Noble Scion Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14
Caleb witnessed everything that happened between Bob and Mr. Goodwell. He sneered but was in deep thought of what to say about himself.

Caleb felt eyes piercing his back. He felt as though someone had been watching him. He turned around to notice a girl with bright red hair looking at him. "Umm... can I help--"

"Yo! It's your turn!" Caleb turned left to see a girl motioning to tell them his name and stuff. "Oh. Uh..." he gulps. "My name is Caleb..." once again, he doesn't reveal his last name. "And I... uh... I play the piano..." he looks down. "Been homeschooled my whole life until now..." what's the last thing he can say?

He doesn't want to say something that others will think is bragging.

"And I like to draw..." he finally said, wincing. If his father was here, Caleb would immediately get slapped for saying that. He looked at everyone in the room, to see their reaction.

Last edited:
Hisoka and Jayden watched as the class gave their information, and both listened to what Caleb said. They hadn’t even realized that Caleb was going to an actual school this year, or that he would be in their class. Their father knew Caleb’s father pretty well, being how Caleb’s father was an important man in the town that their father was mayor of. Jaydin liked Caleb’s third answer though, even if he knew Caleb’s father wouldn’t approve of what he just said. It showed to him that even people like Caleb can try and be different from their parent’s example, and be different from what people think, say, and expect of him. Jaydin had always remember one of his mother’s lessons before she passed away, being that a person should always try and be who they really are, despite what others might think of them.

Hisoka, on the other hand, had noticed a girl with red hair that had walked into the room earlier and had had her attention on Caleb ever since he entered the room. This made Hisoka sort of jealous with Caleb, and he could see that this year, he would have competition on getting girls’ attentions. Hisoka never really had a rival before now, but something about Caleb made Hisoka know he had one now.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas Noble Scion Noble Scion

Elise Brighton
Elise glared a death wish upon her fellow student called Bob as he lay some attention upon her for noticing her staring upon his friend, but said nothing as her face flushed a soft pink as the man she now knew as "Caleb" himself turned around to look at her. Elise simply frowned at him as he was cut off from calling her out on her actions by what their teacher, Mr. Goodwell had ordered. She gave Caleb a slight look of confusion as he seemed to show awkward pride at his own words, or what cold be mistaken for it.
What she found most interesting was the idea of a new guy at the school, the same sort of mild interest that occurred when a new facility was announced.

The red-haired pyromaniac simply shifted her eyes around the room, hoping not to be called out on looking again before it was her turn to call out her details. "My name is Elise Brighton, Year eleven. I have an interest in... " And for once, Elise wasn't sure of what to say, because "fire" most certainly wasn't a suitable answer. "uh... Chemistry. My parents are both English, but they moved here, and I have crimson red hair, stained from the blood of my enemies. I also have no soul. Haha." she said, slightly proud of her substitution of words and adding a hint of humour by bringing up all the jokes she could think about her hair and ending it all of with the least convincing laughter possible as she grumpily sat back down on her seat, resting her grey eyes on the corner of the room, away from everyone else.
Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Vacuum Vacuum

Elsewhere in the school, Yuri arrived at her class and slipped into the room, hopefully undetected. To her delight, no one had noticed the small pink-haired girl enter, and even more fortunate, the teacher wasn't in the room yet. Success. She takes a seat in the middle of the classroom, where some vacant seats were. Yuri didn't like being front and center, but also didn't like being way in the back. The middle was just right for the petite sophomore. Students around her were chatting with one another, mostly talking to someone else -- who presumably they knew before or were rather social -- while Yuri just sat and waited for the teacher to arrive.

After a couple of minutes, the door opens and the room falls silent. The gaze of the class shifts towards the entrance and even Yuri was caught by this mob effect. She spots a tall, long-haired man with a piece of leather strapped over his right eye. His face was distorted into a scowl covered by scars and his one eye appeared massive in comparison as it darted around the room.

"What are you staring at? Eyes front and center." he orders, his voice deep and commanding. He slowly walks over to the board and picks up a pen, writing his name in big, capital letters and underlining it.

MR. BLACKSEYE

"Cordially Professor, but I don't expect a bunch of hormone-driven children to address me by my actual title," Mr. Blackseye berates, "and it's pronounced Blacks-EYE, not Black-SKY. Don't be a smartass and mispronounce it. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Blackseye." the class drones, even Yuri, though her voice stands out amongst the monotone. Curious, the man's furrowed eyebrow becomes cocked.

"You, with the silly pink hair. Stand up." the teacher barks. The class looks at her and stares uncomfortably, unsure of why she was called out. Some quietly snicker at her, others have a look of sympathy. Yuri notices them all. She definitely noticed.Nervous, she stands at the side of her desk, looking at Mr. Blackeye's not-black-eye.

"Yes... Mr. Blackseye?" she nervously squeaked. Her voice was shrill and incredibly uncomfortable. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife.

"What's your name?" he asks, hands curled on his hips as he bends over slightly, seemingly condescending her height.

"Y-Yuri. Yuri Nakano."

"Yiyuri? What kind of name is that?"

"N-no, it's Y--"

"Don't you DARE interrupt me while I'm talking!" he yells, slamming his fist on the desk. If it weren't for the fact the desk was really old and already splintered, the punch would have solidified just how strong he was."Sit down, Miss Nakano, and if I ever catch you mocking me again, I will personally deliver you to the office."

"I... yes, sir..." Yuri squeaks, sitting back down and dropping her head.

This class sucks, she thought.

(Just to make things easier, let’s just say that Aaron Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 and Leona DevonWrites DevonWrites had their turns and went already, you can always say your things later in the OOC.)

When it finally got time for Jaydin to say his things, he glanced around the class and said, “My name is Jaydin Herbert, the mayor’s middle child. I’m in grade 11. Three facts about myself are I’m always dealing with other people’s problems, I’m very athletic and was captain of the fall football team, and someday I plan on traveling the world.” Jaydin said with a smile. Hisoka was up next and he told of who he was, his grade, and that he was the oldest child of the mayor. “And three facts about myself are that I love playing music, I don’t agree with my father’s rules in this town, and I like picking on my younger siblings.” Hisoka said with a smirk towards Jaydin. After Hisoka said this, the rest of the class finished, and time skipped ahead to lunch time.

————————time skip: Lunch Time———————————-

(Let’s just say all our characters have the same lunch schedule to make things convenient)

The time for lunch had finally come, and the cafeteria was serving the food choices of breakfast for lunch, spicy chicken sandwiches, a ham & cheese sub, and oven fried potatoes as the special menu items of the day. There are, however, healthy food options available as well, but those are served on the daily, so they aren’t worth listing. The lunch room was a large room, and it had two stories to it, one lower level, and then a high raise balcony area that was still in the same room as the lower level, and it had a huge stairway right in the middle of the room. The cafeteria was it’s own separate room at the very front of the lunch room, and had two different sides that served the same thing, this was to make things more convenient and faster on everybody.

(This is where we have people post about their adventures in the lunchroom and cafeteria.)

Daniel's curiosity immeditely kicked in upon seeing the mysterious note that had been thrown at Eva. It seemed to have made her upset which made him want to see the note to figure out what was going on. Before he could ask to see the note she had quickly tore it up before he had a chance. Luckily Talia pieced it back together seeing that someone had attempted to play a love prank on her. Daniel was about to tell her that it'll be alright and that she should remain rational about the situation, but himself shooting a dissapoited look towards Talia instead after she insisted on getting payback. "Now Talia" he began. "While I approve of your concern for the situation I beg you to recon-" but before he finished the bell had rung causing the students in the classroom to quickly take their seats. Instead of going back to his original spot he took a seat next to Talia and Eva to make sure nothing else got out of hand in the current situation he found himself in.

Like every teacher they made them play a little game where everyone introduced themselves and give a couple of interesting facts about themselves. When it came to his turn he kept it somewhat simple saying he was originally from Wisconsin and that this was his second year to attend this school, he loved the sport of Rugby, and that he loved to invent things even mentioning the fact that he had designed his current bionic arm. Time flew by as Daniel eventually found himself attending lunch with his fellow classmates. Usually he would grab his food to go just to hurry back to the robotics classroom, but decided to take it easy today and actually enjoy his meal.

He had chosen oven fried potatoes along with a small salad before attempting to find an empty table to sit at. Sadly it seemed as if most of the lower level had already been filled, but was thankful to find an empty table once he made went up to the high balcony. Quickly sitting down he began to enjoy his food thinking of new designs he could start working on in the near future.

Last edited:
Evangeline Trust

Evangeline quietly walked into the lunchroom, and into the line. She grabbed a tray, and looked over the person in front of their shoulder to see all of the the delicious foods. It was finally her turn to grab something. She chose a salad that has lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and carrots. She then decided to grab some chocolate milk, because who doesn't love chocolate milk? It's her favorite. While she was walking, the delicious aroma of grilled fish attacked her nose.

She looked at the lunch lady, who was holding a grilled fish. It looks so good. It wouldn't hurt to just take a bit... would it?

As if it were instinct, Eva leaned in, and took a bite of the fish. Yummy~

Suddenly, she realized what she did. She recoiled while everyone in line stared at her, awkwardly.

"What a weirdo."

"What the hell?"

"Is she an animal?"

Eva swallowed, and grabbed her tray. She then dashed to the nearest empty table where no one sits at.

She bit her lip. What the hell just happened? That wasn't very normal.

Caleb Hunt
Noble Scion Noble Scion

Caleb sighed. He was confused why this girl named "Elise" was staring at him. Shoving that thought out of his head, he noticed a strange girl in front of her taking a bite of a fish from the lunch lady, and then running away. "Uhhh..." he said, confused about the scene.

He shook his head, and grabbed a bowl of salad with some water. He scanned some of the other foods, and then shrugged, since there wasn't anything else he wanted. Plus, he wasn't very hungry. He looked around the room to find Yuri, but she was nowhere to be found.

He groaned, because he barely knew anyone here, and it'll be awkward to just sit with a random person and say, "Sup mah dudes!"

He sighed, and decided to sit alone at another empty table. He grabbed his school bag, and took out a sketchbook with his drawings in it. He grabbed his pencil and opened his sketchbook, revealing many colorful and beautiful art works. He stopped at a clean page, and decided to sketch an angel.

52aeabded99acd571e814f9979de19f5--fallen-angle-angel-sketch.jpg

Jaydin had seen what Eva had just done, but he honestly didn’t seem too bothered by it as much as the other students. Talia, who was with him, also didn’t seem too phased by it as the other students, but she didn’t like what people said about Eva. Jaydin had gotten himself some breakfast items, like sausage and biscuits in gravy, and he got himself a chicken sandwich, and since he got a lot of food, he decided to grab a huge thing of water. Talia had decided to go healthy with a large salad and a bottle of water. After they got their meals, they would normally sit together, and with their friends, but today they noticed something that caught their attention and so they decided to change things up. They both walked over and sat down with Eva, looking at her with kind smiles on their faces. “Hey, do you mind if we sit with you?” Talia asked with a smile to Eva. Jaydin looked at Eva, “So, my sister told me of how people normally treat you, and about what happened earlier today. No wonder you seemed so nervous when you bumped into me. Talia and I are not like most people, and we don’t judge a book by its cover, in fact we don’t like it when people do that.” Jaydin said with a kind smile.

Hisoka has gotten his lunch, a chicken sandwich, the oven fried potatoes, and had gotten him a diet soda from a vending machine. He then looked around the lunchroom and noticed that Jaydin and Talia were with Eva, but he also noticed that Caleb was all alone. Hisoka decided to walk up and sat down aside from Caleb and looked at him. “So, you are ‘his’ son? My father knows yours well, and so I guess it’s time we met. My name, once again, is Hisoka Herbert, and I am the lone wolf, bad boy of the town, and also the ladies man around here. That’s me being the ladies man, not you, got that?” Hisoka said to Caleb sort of rudely. Hisoka didn’t seem too pleased that Caleb was already attracting girls’ attentions on his very first day of real school, and he didn’t seem to fond of him as a whole either.

(This is the English Cover. You're welcome.)

Evangeline Trust

Evangeline sighed while she played with her food, still wondering what went over her head. She was softly singing Ashita Kuru Hi, a Japanese song from a heartwarming anime, Kobato (song above). Suddenly, both Talia and Jaydin walked up, and sat with Eva. She gasped and covered her mouth, embarrassed because she thought they heard her singing.

“Hey, do you mind if we sit with you?” Talia asked with a smile to Eva. Eva shook her head, and squeaked, "N-no, of course not."

Jaydin looked at Eva,
“So, my sister told me of how people normally treat you, and about what happened earlier today. No wonder you seemed so nervous when you bumped into me. Talia and I are not like most people, and we don’t judge a book by its cover, in fact we don’t like it when people do that.” Jaydin said with a kind smile. Eva blushed and held her hand close to her chest.

THUMP.
THUMP.
THUMP THUMP THUMP.

Why is my heart pounding?

Eva looked down at her salad. "Th-thanks..." she stuttered, her face bright red. She took a sip from her chocolate milk. "You guys aren't like anyone else I've encountered before..." she took a deep breath. "Are you sure you don't find me disgusting? A low orphan?" she asked softly, looking at Jaydin's mesmerizing emerald eyes.

Caleb Hunt

“So, you are ‘his’ son? My father knows yours well, and so I guess it’s time we met. My name, once again, is Hisoka Herbert, and I am the lone wolf, bad boy of the town, and also the ladies man around here. That’s me being the ladies man, not you, got that?”

Caleb blinked from placed his pencil down. He looked up, and noticed Hisoka, the mayor's son, talking to him rudely.

What? Is this guy salty? Caleb thought, looking at him. He gave him a seductive smile. "Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view," he snapped, rudely and sarcastically. Whoops. His big mouth ran away from him again.

Caleb could've sworn he heard some girls giggle behind him.

"Anyway, yeah... I'm 'his' son." He carefully closed his sketchbook, looking at Hisoka's green eyes with his alluring gray eyes.

"Caleb Hunt. Pleased to meet you."

Last edited:
Hisoka looked at Caleb with a smirk, “So, Mr. Hunt, you like to draw? Well that’s nice. But, it would be a shame if your father were to ever find out about what you do behind his back and about what you said in class earlier today.” Hisoka said as he knew of his own father’s opinions on Mr. Hunt and how Mr. Hunt didn’t like artists. Hisoka looked at Caleb, “But, again, he doesn’t have to know about any of this. After all, we can be civilized and try and be friends, though that can’t happen if you are always going to go around and steal my spotlight. I have always been the one to get the girls’ attentions around here, and I have worked hard to keep it that way for my years here, but then you come along and ruined my work here all in one day. So, I’m making you a deal here, stay out of my way, or I’m going to show your father what you really do when he isn’t around.” Hisoka said as he was ready to make a deal with Caleb. Caleb’s deal would be either to stay out of Hisoka’s way and let him keep his spotlight, or have his father find out about what he really does behind his father’s back.

Jaydin looked at Eva, “Look, we lost our mother long ago, and well, if we ever lost our father as well, we would be orphans ourselves, and honestly we wouldn’t like people treating us the same way they treat you. So no, we don’t find you disgusting at all.” Jaydin said with a smile as he then looked at Eva in her eyes, “In fact, you are exactly the type of person people should try and be themselves. You’re friendly, but shy. You’re not the type of person who would go around insulting and attacking people on purpose. And you may do weird things and make weird choices, but at least you are yourself, and that is what makes you a beautiful person.” Jayden said with a kind smile as Talia looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully.

Last edited:

Caleb Hunt

Caleb grows pale. What the hell? What's wrong with this dude?

Is this guy really salty and threatened by me?

The corners of Caleb's mouth curls up into a smile. He lets out a psychotic laugh. "Dude, really? You're really threatened by a guy who's socially awkward? A guy who never talked to girls before today?" he wipes a tear from his eye.

"If you worked so hard, you shouldn't feel threatened--" he finally stops, his expression darkened. "Or else you haven't worked hard enough."

Caleb got up from his seat, placing his sketchbook in his bag. "Your face is spoiling the salad."

He started to walk away, that psychotic smile still on his lips as he opened the door of the lunch room and left.

Why wasn't he scared of his father? Well, because no matter how hard his father hits him and how much it hurts, he isn't his true father who supports his son on whatever choice he makes (obviously not being a crackhead or a playboy).

Evangeline Trust

“Look, we lost our mother long ago, and well, if we ever lost our father as well, we would be orphans ourselves, and honestly we wouldn’t like people treating us the same way they treat you. So no, we don’t find you disgusting at all.” Jaydin said with a smile as he then looked at Eva in her eyes, “In fact, you are exactly the type of person people should try and be themselves. You’re friendly, but shy. You’re not the type of person who would go around insulting and attacking people on purpose. And you may do weird things and make weird choices, but at least you are yourself, and that is what makes you a beautiful person.” Jayden said with a kind smile as Talia looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully.

THUMP THUMP.

THUMP THUMP.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP.

What the hell is that?

Eva's face lit up. She could practically feel her cheeks redden. "Th-thanks for saying that," she said, with a simper. "I honestly don't know what came over me earlier... it was as if I was a fox hunting fish..."

She shook her head. Then a realization hit her. Her face went as red as a tomato. "Did you guys hear me when you all sat here...?"

She was singing softly earlier, and if they heard her, that's extremely embarrassing.

She crossed her fingers, hoping that they didn't hear her.

Jaydin thought upon the words of ‘a fox hunting fish.’ It sounded weird, but somehow it made actual sense as well, which was odd. Eva then asked if they had heard her when they sat down. It seemed that Eva wanted the answer to be no, but Jaydin and Talia had actually heard her singing, but neither one of them were about to tell her that if she didn’t want to hear it. Jaydin just gave Eva a kind smile, “No, no we didn’t. It’s a loud lunchroom, and plus we were just trying to sit down somewhere.” Jaydin said with a smile, though he was lying, it was what Eva wanted to hear, and honestly Jaydin didn’t like lying, but would in cases like this. Talia then looked at the group, “I will be right back, I’m going to go get another water.” Talia said as it was true that she was out already. Talia then got up and walked away from the scene for the moment. Jaydin then looked at Eva when Talia was gone. “So, since I just met you today, I really don’t know much about you personally.” Jaydin said. He then scratched his head, then stopped and smiled at Eva, looking her in the eyes. “土曜日に私と一緒に夕食を食べたいですか?私たちは互いに話し合い、お互いに知り合うことができます。” Jaydin said in Japanese so only Eva could understand and listen in to his words. He then smiled at Eva, with kind intention.

Meanwhile, where Caleb was coming out of the lunchroom, no one else was in the hallway, leaving Caleb alone once he left the lunchroom. However, a strange presence could be felt, hiding somewhere, and it could be felt that it was looking directly at Caleb. The presence didn’t show itself yet, and just watched Caleb, lurking somewhere nearby.

Evangeline Trust

“So, since I just met you today, I really don’t know much about you personally.” Jaydin said. He then scratched his head, then stopped and smiled at Eva, looking her in the eyes. “土曜日に私と一緒に夕食を食べたいですか?私たちは互いに話し合い、お互いに知り合うことができます。” Jaydin said in Japanese so only Eva could understand and listen in to his words. He then smiled at Eva, with kind intention.

Evangeline knew what those words meant.

Do you want to have dinner with me on Saturday? We can talk with each other and get acquainted with each other.

Eva's cheeks grew warm. Her blue eyes twinkled. She stared at his alluring green eyes. So, he knows Japanese? She thought.

She took a deep breath, and spoke in Japanese back, "確かに!私は喜んで...ありがとう。" She coyly smiles at him, twirling a strand of hair with her pointer finger. Her cheeks are still a bit red.

Is he asking me out on a date?

N-no! Of course not! He's just a friendly guy willing to get to know me...

But isn't that what a date is?

Maybe he just wants to be friends...

Caleb Hunt

Caleb sighed as he was walking in the empty halls of the school. However... it felt like someone.. or something was watching him. He couldn't shake off that feeling of being watched. He turned around, expecting someone to be there, but instead, there wasn't anyone there... only a shadow. He pursed his lips.

What the? Maybe that was my imagination...

He shrugged and continued walking.

"Ouch!" he heard a girl's voice yell, and a bunch of crashes. Alarmed, Caleb ran up to the source of the sound, revealing a girl on the floor, her ankle bleeding and a kart tumbled backwards.

"Are you alright?" he asked the girl. "I-I think my ankle is sprained..."

Caleb carefully examined the girl's ankle, the creepy feeling of being watched is still there. "Does it hurt here?" he asked, touching it. She slowly nodded, wincing. Caleb ripped a section of his sleeves, and started to wrap it around the girl's ankle. His palm hovered over it.

There was a tugging feeling in his gut.. it was as if part of his energy was being ripped out of him.

"You need to go to the nurse," he said, ignoring the tugging feeling. The girl blinked. "It doesn't hurt anymore..." Caleb blinked as well, a confused look on his face. "What?" The girl moved her ankle around, and she gasped. "It's as good as new.." she stood up.

"I don't know what you did... but thank you!" she exclaimed, blushing. She then started to run away.

What was that?

Daniel continued taking his time as he enjoyed his meal feeling a bit relaxed now that he wasn't constantly pushing himself to finish his inventions. He began to pull out his cell phone seeing that it was nearly dead causing him to delevier a frustrated grunt as it seemed like he forgot to charge it last night. "Damn really wish I wasn't so clumsy" he said looking back at his finger. Something was off though and it began to pique his interest to say in the matter. He had at least been holding his phone for ten minutes and it's charged remained the same on two percent. Daniel concluded that is must be a simple defect before placing his phone down on the table. Once he removed his hand from his phone it had instantly shut itself off as a phone would should it run out of battery life. "Huh.....it shouldn't be malfunctioning like that since it's a new phone" curiously picking it back up to examine it. Upon touching it the phone immediately began to turn back on as if had enough not lost any battery life at all which continued to puzzle the young inventor. "The hell?" He asked himself as he began to play a game with his seemingly malfunctioning phone. He continually placed it down and picked it back up noticing it turn itself on and off depending on whether or not he would have been touching it. Finding his curiosity at its highest peak Daniel immeditely shoved his phone back into his pocket as he began to rush down the high balcony rudely bumping into students that were in his way without even giving apology.

Making his away across the lower balcony and towards the exit he was almost jogging as he continued to bump into people that were in his way. After finally exiting the lunch room he was almost in a sprint towards the robotics room as he could feel something was wrong. Upon entering he quickly pulled out his cell phone as it once again began to once again turn itself on. Seeing his incomplete robotic dog as he had left it he placed his hand on the dog almost breaking a sweat from the sheer anticipation. The wiring was still all messed up and it's voice component was on the frizt so there should be no way this thing could turn on, but it did. Upon his touch the little dog sprung to life jumping from under his grasp and delivering a barking noise as if nothing had been wrong with its components. It also seemed that unlike his cell phone the little dog could still operate without his touch. Finding himself more confused then ever Daniel began to run his fingers through hair almost pulling it at his frustration. Usually when it came to technology he would have an answer for everything, but this time it seemed ad if he was the one who needed answers. "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself as he began to pace around the classroom in a frantic motion as the little dog jumped from the table to start playfully tugging on his pant seams.

Jaydin smiled at Eva and her answer of yes. Jaydin then had a look that he didn’t show a lot, a cocky smile, on his face as his cheeks blushed for a moment. He looked at Eva and said back, “デートだ。私は午後5時にお迎えします。” Jaydin said with a smile. Not too soon afterwards, Talia returned to the table with her new water bottle and looked at Jaydin and Eva, “So, did I miss anything interesting?” Talia asked with a smile. Jaydin looked at his sister, “Oh, no, nothing at all.” Jaydin said as he gave a wink to Eva.

Suddenly, behind Caleb, a shadow tried to wrap itself around Caleb’s body and try and hold him down. As in front of him, a shadow appeared out of the ground and stood as an actual figure. It seemed to be a shadow being in the form of a wolf that looked like it was totally angry with Caleb, and it looked like it was about to try and attack him. The shadow then rushed at Caleb and tried to jump slash him where he stood. This was totally bizarre as shadows can’t form beings, can they?

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 3.39.24 PM.png
Evangeline Trust

Jaydin smiled at Eva and her answer of yes. Jaydin then had a look that he didn’t show a lot, a cocky smile, on his face as his cheeks blushed for a moment. He looked at Eva and said back, “デートだ。私は午後5時にお迎えします。” Jaydin said with a smile.

THUMP THUMP.

Evangeline's cheeks tinged a bright shade of red while processing what Jaydin said.

Date, I will pick you up at 5 PM.

S-so it was a date!?

Suddenly, Talia arrived, asking if she missed anything. Jaydin looked at his sister, “Oh, no, nothing at all.” Jaydin said as he gave a wink to Eva. Her cheeks turned more red as she looked down. "Yep, nothing at all!" she said with a nervous laugh.

She waved at Talia, but a burning sensation was left on her hand. Eva blinked and looked at her palm. She gasped. There, in her hands, was a small blue... fire?!

Panicking, she started bow at Talia and Jaydin, yelling,
"So sorry! I have to go!" she quickly grabbed her bag, and ran out the door of the lunchroom to go find a bathroom to extinguish the fire.

Caleb Hunt

Caleb was taken by surprise, because something grabbed him from behind. "Gah! What the--" he was cut off because he spotted a wolf forming from a shadow. Caleb doesn't usually curse, but he shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

That's not normal, he thought, struggling. He turned around, and noticed that the person who grabbed him was a shadow.

The wolf lunged at Caleb, and he had to do some serious thinking.

If this shadow can touch me...

Caleb kicked the wolf away, and managed to break free from the shadow's grasp.

Caleb started to run for his life. He took a bunch of twists and turns, and managed to come across Mr. Goodwell's classroom. He opened the door and practically threw himself in, sweating.

What's wrong with this school?

Last edited:
However, when Caleb arrived in the classroom, the door locked on him, locking him inside, and it seemed like no one was in the classroom aside from Caleb. Suddenly, the shadows came into the room, but this time it wasn’t in the form of a wolf, but a huge shadow on the floor. The shadow then began to morph and suddenly made the appearance of a young man. “Do I have your attention now? I tried to do it the civil way, but now, now I am serious. You think you are so special? All you can do is heal a girl’s injury, you have no real power to you! How do you expect to save yourself this time?” Hisoka voice called out, but only his shadow was visible to Caleb. The shadow then created five orbs of shadows and sent them flying at Caleb. Each shadow orb had firepower on their own, but together, they can cause some damage.

Caleb gasped as the doors got locked by itself.

Suddenly, the shadows came into the room, but this time it wasn’t in the form of a wolf, but a huge shadow on the floor. The shadow then began to morph and suddenly made the appearance of a young man. “Do I have your attention now? I tried to do it the civil way, but now, now I am serious. You think you are so special? All you can do is heal a girl’s injury, you have no real power to you! How do you expect to save yourself this time?” Hisoka voice called out, but only his shadow was visible to Caleb. The shadow then created five orbs of shadows and sent them flying at Caleb.

Caleb cringed and ducked from the orbs. He dodged all five of them, and the orbs ended up hitting the wall. "What do you 'heal a girl's injury'! I didn't do anything! I don't have any powers! Powers don't exist!" she shouted, staring blankly at the shadowy figure. "Wait a minute... that's Hisoka's voice..." he gulped.

Hisoka!

"I-is that you Hisoka?" he paused. "What am I saying? Am I going crazy!?"

Caleb turned around and started to bang on the door. "I'm trapped in here!"

Evangeline was running in the halls, desperately trying to find a bathroom. However, the burning sensation that had been on her palm had cooled down. She stopped to look at her palm.

The blue fire wasn't there anymore.

What in the world...? That isn't normal, she thought, shaking.

Eva took a deep breath. "Maybe I'm just hallucinating..."

Suddenly, she heard banging in the Pre-Calculus room. "I'm trapped in here!" a male's voice shouted. Eva squeaked and immediately ran to the door, trying to turn open the handle. It's locked, she thought. The only way to open this door are the keys...

Eva bit her lip and started to turn the handle again. The cold, metal handle immediately broke. Eva gasped. I broke school property.

She blinked. Wait... that's not normal.

She shook her head and busted the door open. She ran in, bumping into a boy with black hair and gray eyes. "Thanks!" he yelled. Eva looked in front of her and screamed. Her blood curdling scream echoed in the room and in the hallways. She pointed to the shadowy figure. "G-GHOST!" she screeched. She extended her palm outwards signalling stop, but a blue sphere that looked like fire escaped from the palm. Eva gasped as the orb floated to the shadowy figure.

That's when everything went black in Eva's point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back