• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shadows of Ombreville (The Actual RP)

Caleb Hunt
ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren

"I love music!" she gleefully exclaims, smiling back. "I like piano music, but only when I'm studying. It helps me concentrate. I really enjoy waltz, though. My father has really old records from his father's father and he used to play them a lot." Yuri seems impassioned in this discussion about music. Her finger starts to sway like a conductor's wand to the tempo of a waltz. "My favorite waltz is called Waltz No. 2 from Dmitri... Sho...Shota...Shoza... uhh..." she stutters, struggling to remember the name of the composer. "Something Russian." Little to her knowledge, she began stepping as if dancing to a waltz, walking two steps normally, but with a slight lunge on the third. She heard is subconsciously and she very much enjoyed it.

She then hit her head on the pillar. Caleb gasps and immediately catches her. She rubs her nose, embarrassed. “
Are you alright?” He asked, alarmed.

“I’m really sorry... I’m off center this morning.” Caleb smiles. “It’s alright. Aren’t we all?” He pauses. “Is your head okay? You hit that pillar real hard...”

Evangeline Trust

Evangeline arrived at her Mathematics class. Apprehensively, she walked in and sat in a seat. She placed her book bag down, a bit paranoid. She heard a few groans and snickers in her direction, but she ignores them.

She looks up at the shiny new chalkboard, that some students are writing on, specifically memes. Eva heard whispers and mutters from behind her.

She’s in our class?”

“God, help us.”

“What a pathetic Know-It-All.”

“I heard she’s first in academics in the whole school.”

“Wahh! Really? I heard a student saw her going on a date with an old man.”

Who starts these rumors? Sure.. She get good grades, but She’s sure She isn’t first. Eva doesn’t brag about being smart. And that elderly person was homeless, so she wanted to treat him to dinner. Trying so hard to to cry, Eva took out her book to read, Romeo and Juliet. It’s a beautiful story. Eva wondered... is it possible to love someone so much, you’re willing to kill yourself for them? If I killed myself, she thought, no one would care. Eva bit her lip.

Maybe I should make like a Sayori and hang myself? (Doki Doki Literaturs Club reference)

Eva quietly rested her head on the table, waiting for class to start.​

Last edited:
Daniel ears twitched at the sounds of passing rumors throughout the class about the female who had just entered which in a sense irritated him. Switching his attention from his finger to the ignorant students that kept passing by rumors shooting them a angry look that shut most of them up. Daniel was well known as someone who didn’t take kindly to bullying as the way he was raised thought him to shun most shenanigans.

After it seemed like most of the students got the memo due to Daniel’s stare his attention focused back towards the girl who was just a few desks away from him. Standing up and making his way towards the mysterious girl he nudged with his non injured hand giving her a warm and welcoming smile. “Sorry about the misbehaving delequints behind me. I hope they didn’t cause you too much trouble” he said with sincerity and compassion in his voice.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Yuri looks up at Caleb, who miraculously caught her as she stumbled back. A modest smile crosses her soft lips.

"I'm fine... just a klutz, that's all. Thanks for... y'know..." she mutters, blushing as pink as her hair. Her heart didn't stop its incessant pounding, and upon consideration, Yuri realized this feeling had never been felt before. She'd never had her heart rate increase from being around someone, but also soothe her simultaneously. Maybe Caleb wasn't that bad and it was just anxiety. In terms of injury, she didn't suffer a huge one. The spot where her nose hit the wall was slightly bruised, but it wasn't swollen or all too noticeable. She could probably get away with it.

"Um... let's keep going, eh heh..." she chuckles nervously. She stood herself up, with the assistance of Caleb's strong arms. He was pretty strong, surprisingly. And handsome. And beautiful. And Yuri just wanted to smother him, despite not knowing what that was, but she knew she wanted to do it to him. Such lewd thoughts, a girl of her age shouldn't be thinking of this, especially in the middle of a school hallway. Regardless, she keeps moving, careful to mind the various pillars around. Why this school had so many pillars was beyond her, but now they were more noticeable than ever.

"So, Caleb, how long were you homeschooled? Was it fun?" Yuri asks, changing the subject.

( Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas )

Leo walked into pre-calc and went straight for a window seat in a middle row. The blue haired girl pulled out a piece of paper and began attempting to capture the beauty of lightly frosted glass. There were still a few minutes before class was set to start, but there wasn't really time to get into a book, which is what she probably would have done if she hadn't been running a bit late this morning.

Evangeline Trust
Mistah Mistah

Someone tapped her shoulder. “Sorry about the misbehaving delinquents around here. I hope they didn’t cause too much trouble.”

Eva blinked and looked up at the boy who said that. Wow. He’s hot. Eva, finding out what she thought, immediately shook her head. N-no trouble at all,she replied, stuttering. No one wanted to talk to her in her life, so her EQ level is probably in her negatives, but why today of all days do people want to suddenly talk to her?

She turned away. Did this guy really defend her from those rumors? Why would he do that? Eva glanced at the boy. Thanks...” She squeaked, shyly. She twirled her white hair in her hands. What caught her eye was the boy’s bionic arm. What the?

She decided not to say anything, in case she offends him. She flips a page in her book, and began reading her book, still processing what happened.

Caleb Hunt
ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren

“So, Caleb, how long have you been homeschooled? Was it fun?”

Caleb stopped in his tracks, repeating that sentence in his head, glumly.

Was it fun?

He took a deep breathe, and gave her the most fakest smile. My whole life! Never stepped out of the house! And it was fun!” Those words were completely hallow to him. “Fun”? Tch. As if.

“What’s your favorite book?” He asked her, trying to change the subject.

The familiar feeling of doubt returned as Caleb answered. She acted the same way whenever she was upset, by grossly exaggerating her smile and attitude. She pauses, looking at him for a moment. "Should I pry?" was the thought that entered her head. Yuri wanted to help him clear them both of doubt, but then a thought popped into her mind: "you only just met him. You know next to nothing about him. Don't interfere." Eventually, she gave in to her thought and continued onward. Maybe another day she'd ask, and maybe he'd feel comfortable sharing.

"My favorite book?" she repeats. Yuri realized that aside from her history of chess and waltz music, she had nothing else to offer. In fact, she didn't even read non-required books for fun. She did, however, read Japanese comics -- also known as manga -- in her free time. She very much enjoyed ones about heroes being born from nothing. One of her favorites involved a man who had a demon trapped inside of him, trying to influence them to get out and let him in control. She didn't know why she liked it so much, but she never wavered from her decision. Back on track, she decided to just come clean.

"Well... I don't read books for fun. I do, however, read manga!" she beams.

Elise Brighton
29A3EC75-B70F-4BE5-BA18-2B2E7F8836C0.jpeg

“Late, that’s all they ever say... Late. “
Growled a seemingly unhappy red-headed 16 year old as she found the willpower to crawl out from underneath her bed covers, her black pajamas creating a pleasant rustling against the sheets, as though they were trying to tell her not to leave and to succumb back to the warm embrace of sleep, yet the angry yells of her father from downstairs seemed to deny her that priviledge as he intermittently yelled out “You’re late! Ellie!” Up at her, despite her clock telling her she still had another 20 minutes to get there. She clicked her fingers, watched as she felt the familiar production of heat as a small flash of light appeared, allowed herself the faintest twitch of a smile and let the small thing die upon her soft lips.

Her name was Elise, the firestarter. Known to the 0 friends she had and her duet of parents as Ellie, and she was not very happy as her break ended and her parents dragged her aggressively away from her violent hobby of setting things on fire, with which she was slightly too obsessed with.

Sliding out of the dark silk and into more fitting clothes, she sidled her way downstairs and into the kitchen, where she ignored the countless questions from her mother about “if she was prepared? Was she excited?” As their currently bitter daughter munched on the toast that had only recently had butter applied to it and sipped at a cup of tea that had only recently been boiled. Elise was almost relieved as she left the decently-sized home and got into the car which sped down the road with 5 minutes to get there as her mother frenzied through the streets, babbling on about how important it was to get there early, to which Elise simply grunted as she stared out her window at the brisk air outside.

The car slid to a halt outside her school, she hopped out and the car ran away on four small legs once more. With a deep breath and a heavy sigh, Elise sauntered her way inside and crept up to her locker through the desolate corridors, her shoes echoing throughout the school like a ghost-town. She placed her things into the designated locker and began walking her way once more in silence and serenity towards her classroom, her eyes lazily gazing at each of the doors as she searched for her own class.

She found the door, slid it open, gave an apathetic look with her dark grey eyes at the class before creeping near the back of the room and scraping into her seat, not bothering to spit out an excuse for why she was late and not finding a reason to. Elise set her elbow on the desk, swiped at hair and rest her head on her hand, her mind drifting as she summoned the images of flames in her mind, captivated by the strange beauty of such a destructive force.​

Last edited:
"No thanks necessary" he said maintaining his warm smile. "People should realize that spreading rumors only makes them look ignorant to the more knowledgeable individuals who know not to believe everything they hear" he replied noticing that her glance caught view of his arm. Bringing it up while wiggling his fingers Daniel often freaked certain people out since he was technically a cripple.

"Sorry about the robotic arm does tend to catch people off guard" he said chuckling during his quick apology. Noticing that she began to look through her book he realized that she might be a bit busy, but he didn't want to just leave without introducing himself. "My name is Daniel Vargasto, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" he said reaching out his robotic arm as an invite for them to shake hands.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Evangeline Trust
Mistah Mistah

“My name is Daniel Vargasto, it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”
He reached out his robotic arm, waiting for Eva to shake it. Eva looked at the hand in disbelief.

He actually wants to talk to me?

Eva beamed and shook his hand. Evangeline Trust. You can call me Eva...she smiles. Eva could practically feel cold, hard eyes staring at her back. Multiple eyes, which made her a bit paranoid.

Eva looked down at her desk, multiple questions floating around in her head. Why would you help me out... I’m only an orphan... doesn't that disgust you? What happed to your arm? Why would you... approach someone like me?

Eva swallowed, decided to ask the last question. “Why would you approach someone like me...?” She asked up, her bluebell eyes twinkling.

Caleb Hunt
ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren

Caleb grins. “Manga? I’ve heard of it... never really read one, though. I prefer reading chapter books.” He blinks, trying to recall his favorite book. “I’d say Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children was my favorite. It makes me wonder if there are any people in this world with supernatural abilities (FORESHADOWING, ANYONE?).”

He grins, and looks at his watch, gaping. “Holy crap! I’m late! My father’s gonna kill me—“ his voice dropped to a low mutter, “literally.”

He quickly scanned the area, and found a door that says “PRE-CALCULUS” on it.

Caleb glances at Yuri
, and smiles. “Well, see you next time?

Suddenly, an older man with a little facial hair appeared behind Caleb as he was about to go into the classroom as well. However, he turned and looked at Caleb, “Mr. Hunt, you are cutting it very close. Class will begin in just a moment. You should have been here already in the classroom by now. Do I need to tell your father about this?” The man said with a strict attitude. The man was actually the teacher of the class, Mr. Goodwell. He always arrived a bit later than normal teachers for the sole fact that he always had something else to take care of before his classes would begin for the day. Mr. Goodwell knew of Caleb all to well, thanks to knowing his father and knew of the ways his father expected high things from Caleb. But even though he is always strict to his students, and would be strict about threatening to tell their parents on them, he never really went through with getting the parents involved, unless he absolutely had to. He knew what it was like to be a teenager at their ages, and he knew that the best way for them to learn was for them to take responsibility for themselves, and not what their parents would try and make them take responsibility for.

(Mr. Goodwell:
198732_1359266928146_full.png
)

At the mathematics class that Eva and Daniel were in, Talia walked into the classroom and noticed that people were talking badly about Eva, as usual, but she also noticed that a guy actually stood up for the student for once. Talia didn’t know Eva personally, but it was a small town, and people talked in it. It was easy for her to find out who they were talking about. However, Talia didn’t really like the rumors and the fact people talked badly about Eva, no matter if she didn’t know her all too well. Talia felt like people who spread lies about other people were just disappointing as a person, themselves, and that she didn’t like people doing that whatsoever.

However, Talia then remembered something, she had gotten a text from her oldest brother about something that happened with Jaydin earlier. ‘No, it can’t be the same person.’ Talia said as she was doubting that it was Eva that Hisoka told her about in the text. Talia went and took the seat right next to Eva, and sat down in it. She then looked at Eva and Daniel, “Sorry to but in here, but your name is Eva, right? And you are Daniel, correct?” Talia asked them butting into the conversation for a moment, asking the two character’s names.

“Evangeline eh? Why that’s a lovely name” he said shooting her a compliment in an attempt to lighten up her mood from the previous accusations that had targeted her. However, Daniels look of compassion would soon turn to that of confusion at her question. He began to rub his chin which was a common thing he did when he went into deep thought.

“Why? Well....why not?” He said placing his hands on his hips as he raised an eyebrow at her question. “You’ve done nothing that would make me have a negative thought about you, nor do you go around fighting other students for their ignorance as most would. In all honesty you seem like a fine mature student whose only trying to complete school like the rest of us” he replied making an adorable boyish smile towards her. “In fact, I think you’re pretty much better then most students in this school I would definitely prefer to conversate with someone like you then with people like them” He finished realizing that he had gotten a little too chatty as he didn’t want to keep her from continuing whatever she wanted to do.

He was about to take his leave until another mysterious girl had asked him if he was indeed Daniel. A small nod was given towards the young girl as he began to cross his arms with his head tilting a little bit to the left. “My apologies. While it seems you know my name I do not know yours. Have we by chance met before?” He asked curiously.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Talia looked at Daniel, “Oh, no, no we haven’t met before. But my father is the mayor of this town, and I know about the students that catch his attention, and the students that capture my brothers’ attention as well. You, Daniel, are easily recognizable to my father, for he is impressed by you and your work.” Talia said saying to Daniel that she knew of him from her father, and how her father was already impressed by Daniel and his work, despite still being in high school. Talia then looked at Eva, “And I know of you because of unfair circumstances, but don’t worry as I don’t believe in what people say about you, and frankly I don’t like it. People who talk bad about others are not people to have respect towards. It’s just not right for people to say bad things to an innocent person, that’s what my brother, Jaydin, taught me growing up.” Talia said informing Eva that she feels that it’s not right that people treat Eva poorly, and that her brother would agree with her.

Aaron had been in a world of his own and hadn’t noticed that the room had slowly started filling. “Hey my man, the names Bob. We’re going to be seat buddieeeees” Aaron looks up at the person standing next to him with his hand outstretched in a fist, he slowly shuts his diary and bumps the guys fist, he didn’t like attention but he wasn’t socially inept “Hey Bob nice to meet you, I’m Aaron. Yeah it looks like it!” He pauses, “I haven’t seen you around the school before, are you new?” He usually recognised people but he honestly hadn’t seen Bob before. He seemed nice enough even if a bit out there. Vacuum Vacuum

Aaron had been in a world of his own and hadn’t noticed that the room had slowly started filling. “Hey my man, the names Bob. We’re going to be seat buddieeeees” Aaron looks up at the person standing next to him with his hand outstretched in a fist, he slowly shuts his diary and bumps the guys fist, he didn’t like attention but he wasn’t socially inept “Hey Bob nice to meet you, I’m Aaron. Yeah it looks like it!” He pauses, “I haven’t seen you around the school before, are you new?” He usually recognised people but he honestly hadn’t seen Bob before. He seemed nice enough even if a bit out there. Vacuum Vacuum

"Nah man, it's probably just my new flannel shirt throwing you off" Bob said, once again smoothing down the red and blue plaid pattern. "So what book are you readin' there?" Bob mused glancing down at Aaron's desk. Bob didn't read or have any interest in reading, but he thought it might be the polite thing to ask.

Aaron looked down at the the notebook on his desk and the writing he had scribbled down only a few moments ago, "Nothing interesting. Just a notebook I keep and jot down all of the goings on I notice around the school. If anything interesting goes on it goes in here. Helps me keep track of what I've been doing through the day" Aaron thought how weird he must sound to this guy, he brushed it off hoping Bob hadn't noticed. Aaron noticed a new boy with black hair standing outside with Mr Goodwell "Hey Bob, do you recognise that kid?" The boy had an air of elegance about him, yet not the sort that would come across as pompous. Aaron was intrigued, but decided to give the guy his space. He knows full well how difficult being the new kid can be. He wouldn't have noticed that the others had entered and class was about to start if it wasn't for Bob, he thanked the guy silently.

Vacuum Vacuum

Aaron looked down at the the notebook on his desk and the writing he had scribbled down only a few moments ago, "Nothing interesting. Just a notebook I keep and jot down all of the goings on I notice around the school. If anything interesting goes on it goes in here. Helps me keep track of what I've been doing through the day" Aaron thought how weird he must sound to this guy, he brushed it off hoping Bob hadn't noticed. Aaron noticed a new boy with black hair standing outside with Mr Goodwell "Hey Bob, do you recognise that kid?" The boy had an air of elegance about him, yet not the sort that would come across as pompous. Aaron was intrigued, but decided to give the guy his space. He knows full well how difficult being the new kid can be. He wouldn't have noticed that the others had entered and class was about to start if it wasn't for Bob, he thanked the guy silently.

Vacuum Vacuum

Ah, a notebook to keep track of important events. He probably would do that if he liked writing. Bob glanced over at the door "Oh, that's Caleb. He's a downer dude, don't worry about him man. Plus he's a whole grade up from us." Then Bob smirked "He probably thinks aliens didn't even build all the great wonders of the world." Bob finished with a bit of a scoff. Casually leaning on his desk Bob shouted over to Caleb "Yo, Caleb dude, I know this probably isn't your class, but I think this Aaron kid over here wants to talk to you." Bob glanced back to Aaron and gave him a wink as if Aaron had some greater understanding of what Bob was thinking.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren

Caleb Hunt
WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

“Mr. Hunt, you are cutting it very close. Class will begin in just a moment. You should have been in the classroom by. Now. Do I need to tell your father about this?”

The color from Caleb’s face drained. Um... n-no n-need...he stuttered. He was afraid of his father and what he might do to him. He waved goodbye to Yuri, with a frown, and opened the spruce door of the class. His face was red with embarrassment.

“Uhh...” he awkwardly waved at the students and started to walk in.

I got in trouble on the first day? Wow.

He didn't even hear a boy (Bob) call out his name because of a lot of thoughts in his head.

Evangeline Trust

Mistah Mistah and WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

“Sorry to but in here, but your name is Eva, right? And you are Daniel, correct?” a girl asked them butting into the conversation for a moment, asking the two character’s names.

Evangeline blinked and looked at the girl who asked the question. "Yes..." she replied, skeptically. “My apologies. While it seems you know my name I do not know yours. Have we by chance met before?” Daniel asked, curiously.

“Oh, no, no we haven’t met before. But my father is the mayor of this town, and I know about the students that catch his attention, and the students that capture my brothers’ attention as well. You, Daniel, are easily recognizable to my father, for he is impressed by you and your work.”

Eva pursed her lips. So, this girl is Jaydin's sister? But why would she approach me?

The girl then looked at Eva, “And I know of you because of unfair circumstances, but don’t worry as I don’t believe in what people say about you, and frankly I don’t like it. People who talk bad about others are not people to have respect towards. It’s just not right for people to say bad things to an innocent person, that’s what my brother, Jaydin, taught me growing up.”

Eva nodded, still thinking about earlier today. "Oh.. thanks..." she replied, still a bit shy.​

He didn't even hear a boy (Bob) call out his name because of a lot of thoughts in his head.

Well then, it seems like it is his class, huh. Did he fail a grade or something? Bob watched him for a moment before realizing Caleb didn't hear him, and that simply would not do. "HEY, CALEB!" Bob shouted "MY DUDE AARON HERE WANTS TO MEET YA!" leaning back onto the desk and shooting Aaron yet another wink he smiled to himself.

Caleb Hunt
Vacuum Vacuum and Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

"HEY, CALEB!" a boy shouted. "MY DUDE AARON HERE WANTS TO MEET YA!"

Caleb was immediately disturbed from his thought. He was inside the classroom already. Who the hell wants to meet him? And how does he know his name? He looked around, and he immediately noticed two boys with brown hair. Caleb opened his mouth, and that's when everything went downhill.

"Really? Can't say the same for you."

Whoops. His big mouth ran away from him again. Caleb's a guy who's snarky and sarcastic, but he's a loving and delicate flower in the inside. His kind side was shown to Yuri, who doesn't know about his sarcastic personality switch. He even overheard some maids talking to each other and saying that he's "bipolar" or "on his period".

"What do guys want?" He asked. He blinked. "And how did you guys know my name?"

Last edited:
"What do guys want?" He asked. He blinked. "And how did you guys know my name?"

"Oh dude, no prob if you don't want to meet me. My seat buddy Aaron here just asked who you were so I was trying to get you over here"
Bob beamed. "I've just seen you around dude, I take pride in knowing pretty much everyone's name." Bob then sat back down at his desk kicking his feet up onto it, maxing out his chill.

Caleb Hunt
Vacuum Vacuum and Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

The first thing that popped into Caleb's head was "stalker". Caleb's been a prisoner in his house his whole life, so how does this guy know who he is?

Caleb pursed his lips. "Where exactly have you seen me? I'm one hundred percent sure you have never seen me outside. Unless you can use your ninja skills and enter my house, which I'm pretty sure is a crime, you haven't seen me." Caleb tried to recall what happened long before this "school".

He quietly sat in his seat, looking around. This place is kind of... crowded. Caleb tugs his collar, nervously, since he's Claustrophobic. He then glanced at the other boy who wanted to meet him.

"Well? What do you want?"

Aaron watched the whole exchange in silence, No he didn't like attention, no he didn't like confrontation but he didn't appreciate being spoken to like that. He closed his notebook and sighed, "You're right I don't know you, I asked Bob here if he knew who you might be. How he knows? Frankly, I'm afraid to ask, but regardless he does. You're new here clearly, and I know full well how difficult that can be. Bob here was only trying to introduce you, he doesn't seem to have any negative intentions so that reaction was slightly unwarranted. If we have upset you, I apologise, we'll remember not to bother 'his majesty' in future". Aaron felt awful once his mouth stopped moving, his face went pale and an ashamed look spread across his face. He gave Bob a weak smile, opened his notebook and began writing again. He felt nauseous after that exchange. Hopefully they'd be able to make amends soon.

Vacuum Vacuum Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas (I actually felt bad writing this lol)

Caleb Hunt
Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

"His majesty".

Those words hurt Caleb, but amused him as well. He gave the boy a poker face, and shrugged. "Okay. Cool." He could obviously tell that the boy felt a bit of guilt, but Caleb didn't care. "Look, it was partially my fault for giving you that snarky remark." He itched his head. "I'm fine one minute, but the next thing you know, I'm a rude ass guy.. most people say I'm 'bipolar'." He carefully tries not to say "maids" because this guy seems too hate royalty and the rich.

He shrugged. "Anyway, yeah. Uh, thanks, I guess?" He said, opening his bag and revealing a college calculus book that his father forced him to take.

He opened the book, revealing crispy white pages with inky, small words written. The book smells new and satisfying. Bored, he started reading.

Yuri watches Caleb dash off, literally, before she has a chance to respond.

"Oh... uh... yeah... see ya..." she mutters to herself, pathetically. Though Caleb had a point: she should be headed to her first class as well, which was Geometry on the other side of the school. It was very peculiar how and why the school made the classes so far apart, but she didn't question it. She picks up her slack and power walks to the classroom, hoping she wasn't terribly late.

Elise Brighton
Elise.jpeg
Elise, eventually growing bored of her fascinations of the flame, took a moment to peer around her. The class had a few people around, and from her vantage point near the centre, she could freely look around. Her eyes scanned those around the classroom that had since been called "pre-calculus" before settling on a young man at the front with sharp black hair that appeared to be chatting with someone else, whom she was sitting a seat or two behind. Without bother lifting her head from the knuckles of her hand, she simply watched him, and as her mind drifted once more, she was staring at him in an almost scrutinising way as her eyes lay sharp in her head as they stared straight through him. Elise faintly worried if someone was looking at her in-turn and wondering why she appeared to be glaring intensely at the young man, but somehow doubted that happening. "I don't suppose I know him?" Her thoughts wondered as Ellie sifted through her memories, but was unable to place either a name or face to the mop of black hair.

She wondered if she could bother herself enough to say hi, but decided that it might just be a waste of time and that he might just blow her off and tell her to leave him alone, so she merely sat there, staring, unwilling and not bothered enough to even take a chance at facing rejection.
Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back