• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Shadows of Ombreville (The Actual RP)

David looked at Ai, and was relieved to see she was okay, but knew something bad had happened. He looked at her seriously, “Ai, you don’t need to fake a smile to me. I saw what happened on the news, it said someone was murdered in your house. I came here as soon as I could, what happened?” David said as he told Ai that she didn’t have to fake a smile to him and that he also wanted to know what really happened. David was the type of person who would be there for someone when they needed him, no matter what. David looked at Ai, and tried to show that he was worried and cared for anything that she would tell him.

The wolf looked at Aaron with a smile, “Ah, I don’t expect you to understand everything right away, but you know I’m telling you the truth. You really are a lab experiment in the end.” The wolf said as it then changed forms and became Kenna. Kenna then looked at Aaron, “You might not recognize me, but my aunt was one of the people who worked at that lab you were raised in. Though, she was one of the people who didn’t like what their job was and eventually led the way for you to escape. However, she died, because of you! And now, now you owe me!” Kenna said as she said that Aaron owed her for the death of her own aunt. Kenna looked like she was ready to chew Aaron’s head off, but knew that she actually needed him for something, so she would keep him alive for now.

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 8.28.30 PM.png
350dbd243782c828df3397fb87e63419.png

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

David looked at Ai seriously. “Ai, you don’t need to fake a smile to me. I saw what happened on the news, it said someone was murdered in your house. I came here as soon as I could, what happened?” He looked at Ai, sincerely.

"I-I.." her smile faded away. A single, warm tear dropped down on her cheek. And another... and another. "D-Davy... I--He--" She then burst out crying. She ran in and hugged David, tightly and closely.

She sniffed and sobbed. "I--I don't kn-know.." she hiccupped. "I just s-saw h-him l-like that when I c-came home..."

She paused, trying hard not to recall the sight she saw when she came home.

David was surprised that Ai would just hug him the way she did, but he quickly wrapped his arms around her in a safe zone manner type of way. “Ssshh, there, there.” David said trying to comfort Ai. He wasn’t good with this type of comfort thing, but he was willing to try it for Ai’s stake. “I’m so sorry that this has happened to you. If you need anything, I’m here for you, Ai, no matter what.” David said trying to let Ai know that he was there for Ai no matter what. He then just rubbed her head trying to calm her down, hoping that some way she would be able to calm down a little. He knew that this situation was tough, and Ai shouldn’t have had to gone through it, but he also knew that she would eventually have to calm down so she could figure out what really happened here.

Aaron
bronzetiger.jpg
Aaron just stared at the wolf. It was clear they knew each other and when she went back to human form, he definitely recognised her face. "Owe you? Look I'm sorry to hear your Aunt but you can't blame me for it when I don't even remember!", Aaron felt bad about what he'd said, what if she was telling the the truth? How did he know? He sighed "Okay, lets's say I do owe you, how do you expect to claim your debt?". Aaron still hadn't reverted to his regular form as he was still full of emotions and couldn't really say with a clear head what was going on.

Kobato-crying-kobato-36965006-500-282.gif

David quickly wrapped his arms around her in a safe zone manner type of way. “Ssshh, there, there.” David said trying to comfort Ai. He wasn’t good with this type of comfort thing, but he was willing to try it for Ai’s stake. “I’m so sorry that this has happened to you. If you need anything, I’m here for you, Ai, no matter what.” David said trying to let Ai know that he was there for Ai no matter what. He then just rubbed her head trying to calm her down.

Ai took a deep breath, and wiped her tears off her face. "I-I don't know what happened. I just... c-came back from school and noticed everything was... messed up..." she looked up at David. "As if someone was looking for something."

She shuddered, trying to get rid of the thought. "B-but.. my father never had anything useful to anyone... all he had was this..." she opened her satchel, revealing a small, glass bottle. "My mother gave it to my father before she...." she trailed off. "Anyway, my dad gave this to me..."

2010-03-31.jpg

David was taken back from seeing the bottle. “That bottle.....and you said your mother gave it to your father, correct? It’s no wonder someone was in your house, they must have been looking for this.” David said as it seemed like he knew something of the bottle that he doubt that even Ai knew herself. David acted like he had seen the bottle somewhere before, even though that clearly couldn’t be the case, could it? David looked at Ai, “Ai, if you don’t mind, may I see that bottle for a moment?” David asked as he asked to see the bottle for himself for a moment.

Kenna smiled with a wicked smile at Aaron, “You can start making things up to me by tapping into your instincts. You are a beast, a monster, accepted that and used it to your advantage. No mere mortal is going to allow you to live normally once they find out about you, and that is only a matter of time.” Kenna said as suddenly she and Aaron were surrounded by a group of robed people who came out of nowhere. You couldn’t see their faces or who they were, but they all stared at Aaron. “But, if you join us, you can be accepted for who and what you are and you can live your life in luxury and freedom, to its fullest. We will accept you for who you are, and you will never have to be hurt, afraid, and alone ever again.” Kenna said offering a deal for Aaron to join her and her group. She then looked at Aaron with a serious look on her face, “So what do you say, join us or live your life as a monster that no one would ever accept in this world?” Kenna said asking what Aaron was going to choose to do. However, whatever he chose to do, Kenna had a plan for both situations, as she had the trump card with her aunt situation.

Aaron
bronzetiger.jpg
Aaron's snarled as the hooded figures surrounded him. He clenched his fists, his eyes darting around trying to keep track of all of these people who had seemingly appeared out of thin air. He didn't trust this woman at all, especially not with these hooded figures around him. Yet, he felt compelled to trust her, she had raised some valid points. He was an outsider as it was, he had no friends and lived in a shack. What would the people of this town do if they found out he was this... this... monster? She had described him perfectly.
Aaron lowered his paws to his side and un-clenched his fists, "I-I guess you're right" Aaron said dejected, "I-I'll join you". His head hung as he thought about what this meant for him, what did the woman want with him? And was it good? Or was this just going to cause more hurt.

Kenna smiled at Aaron’s answer, “Good boy. And now that you are one of us, remember one rule, if you ever betray us, your life shall be over faster than you knew what happened to you.” Kenna said saying that if Aaron ever betrayed her and her group, he would lose his life for his action, and just because it was Aaron this time, losing his life would not be the same as death. Kenna then threw a picture at Aaron, “Now boy, you see this girl? Her name is Evangeline Trust. Your first task is to go find her and teach her a lesson for trying to mess with me. However, please know you can never tell anyone my identity or my group’s identity, for that is another rule. Now go, she lives at the orphanage, so you shouldn’t have trouble finding her.” Kenna said as suddenly she and her group disappeared into nothingness, leaving Aaron alone with a task to complete.

Aaron
cf5801b06c71bde7ab7e03bbb22b9f6317b9dcecc9ab74a6b58e1b3f34586717.jpg
Aaron stared in shock as the hooded figures disappeared in front of his eyes. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?' Aaron thought to himself as he stared at the picture, 'What the hell does she want me to do?' Aaron's mind raced, he was in shock. He recognised this girl, she was from his school and from when the local authorities had tried to drag him to the orphanage, she was there. He had seen her sound the school but never spoken to her. She was a little but younger than him, but still pretty.

After enough concentration, Aaron managed to revert back to his human form. He quickly ran to the shack and changed his clothes, just another hoodie, trousers and shoes. His heart was racing, adrenaline pumping through his system, was he actually going to go through with this? Could he? He slipped hood up over his head, he began the short walk to the orphanage.

Once at the sorry excuse for an orphanage, Aaron looked down at the photo of Evangeline, crumpled it in his hand and walked inside. Once inside it didn't take Aaron long to find out where the girl was, the woman who was in charge practically spat the girls name telling him where she was, and scoffed when he told her he wanted to see her. He glared at her, "Maybe you should treat her with a little more respect" he said to her before walking off, his voice full of venom. His heart began thumping again, it felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. He found the room that the girl was staying in and knocked... "Hello?"...

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

P.s. Please ignore the writing on the picture.

c93e2a29268393cfa71047ac232634ee2d448147_hq.gif

Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Evangeline ran to her orphanage, and immediately opened the door. She paced inside. "What's ruffled your feathers?" a boy, who was drying his hair with a towel snickered. Eva ignored him, and ran to her room. She bust open the door, and flopped down on her bed. What... happened? She pondered about what happened in the library. Why she had night vision at that time.

She took a deep breath and undid her hair. She changed into some more... comfortable clothing.

She then heard a knock. "Hello?"

Eva turned around and looked at the door. Who could that be? Her face fell, thinking about something. It's probably one of those boys again. She sighed and opened the door, revealing a boy who looks slightly older than her. He has brown hair and brown eyes. She then realized that she noticed this boy around in her school a few times.

She blinked, holding the door. "Can I help you?"

original.gif

“That bottle.....and you said your mother gave it to your father, correct? It’s no wonder someone was in your house, they must have been looking for this.” David said as it seemed like he knew something of the bottle that he doubt that even Ai knew herself. David acted like he had seen the bottle somewhere before, even though that clearly couldn’t be the case, could it? David looked at Ai, “Ai, if you don’t mind, may I see that bottle for a moment?” David asked as he asked to see the bottle for himself for a moment.

She blinked, a bit confused. "Huh?" She looked at the glass bottle in her hands. The cold glass presses against her warm palms. "Uh, sure." She handed the glass bottle to David.

"Please be careful."

Aaron
cf5801b06c71bde7ab7e03bbb22b9f6317b9dcecc9ab74a6b58e1b3f34586717.jpg
"Can I help you?", Aaron stared at the girl as she opened the door, he barely managed to keep his jaw closed. Her silver hair stood out more in person than it did in the photo, her eyes too, and she was wearing something rather... comfortable.... He blushed and quickly looked away, unable to look at her. "Uh, My name's A-Aaron, I-I think we're in the same school together. I'm tha-that kid who lives in the shack across town?" He could barely speak. He didn't want to do this, he didn't even know what she was guilty of, she didn't exactly seem like the sort of person who could cause harm, and his only evidence to say otherwise was a shifty looking wolf and a few guys in hoods.

Aaron stared at the ground for a moment before making up his mind, the adrenaline either turning him into a hero or a fool. He barely knew that wolf girl, he didn't owe her anything. She could could kill him if she wanted to, he didn't care anymore, he wouldn't let them hurt her. He wouldn't be the cause of another's suffering. Screw them, he wasn't going to be their puppet.

He looked up at her, his facial expression turning serious. "Look, Evangeline? You may not know me, but you're in trouble, and I think you need my help" at that Aaron's eyes turned amber. Just like a tigers.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

When David took the glass bottle, he looked at it with both his eyes before pulling out of his bag, that he had been carrying from school, the same exact type of bottle that Ai had given him, only this bottle seemed to be older and looked more like an antique. “So if this is the bottle you gave me, and this is the bottle that came from.....then that means.” David said as he tried to put two and two together. He then looked up and stared at Ai, “Ai, it’s you! You really are “her”. I really am here...” David said as he looked both shocked and delighted. His words and actions were very confusing, but it seemed like David knew who Ai was, yet didn’t realize it was her to begin with. David suddenly waved his hand, and suddenly both David and Ai were in a new location. The new location appeared to be the Ombreville Lake, a huge lake that was near the city’s boarder. David looked at the water in the lake and then at Ai, “Ai, I know this may sound crazy, but I need you to forget about your fear of water for a moment, and hop into the lake. Everything will be explained once you hop in. This bottle, why someone broke into your home and killed your father, and even why you fear getting wet, they will all become clear. Please trust me, I would never lie or try and harm you.” David said as he was requesting that Ai hop into the lake, despite knowing her fear of water. He knew that this was the only way for Ai to get answers to the mysteries that surrounded her.

Suddenly, everyone else in the orphanage suddenly disappeared and the light started to shine bright. A figure then appeared behind Aaron, as the figure then snapped its finger and tried to zap Aaron through his whole body like he was being tasered with extreme electricity. The figure appeared to be wearing some type of special glove on both hands. “You disappoint me already, lab boy. Your job was to teach this wretched girl a lesson, and you betrayed already....oh you are so going down. And as an added bonus, I’m taking her down as well!” The figure said as suddenly they revealed their face and shocking and surprisingly the figure turned out to be what looked like Jaydin who was wearing robed clothing and had a hood up on his head. The figure then suddenly tried to wrap Aaron in vines to keep him from escaping and then turned to look at Eva, and stared at her with a dark smile on his face.

Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

"Look, Evangeline? You may not know me, but you're in trouble, and I think you need my help" at that Aaron's eyes turned amber. Just like a tigers.

Ai blinked, and looked at him. "What do you mean I'm in troub--" she was cut off by a light that started to shine.

A figure then appeared behind Aaron, as the figure then snapped its finger and tried to zap Aaron through his whole body like he was being tasered with extreme electricity. The figure appeared to be wearing some type of special glove on both hands. “You disappoint me already, lab boy. Your job was to teach this wretched girl a lesson, and you betrayed already....oh you are so going down. And as an added bonus, I’m taking her down as well!” The figure said as suddenly they revealed their face and shocking and surprisingly the figure turned out to be what looked like Jaydin who was wearing robed clothing and had a hood up on his head. The figure then suddenly tried to wrap Aaron in vines to keep him from escaping and then turned to look at Eva, and stared at her with a dark smile on his face.

"J-jaydin? What are you d-doing!?" Eva stuttered. She then ran towards Aaron. "A-are you alright? O-oh.. I-I'll free you..." she told him. She quickly tried to break the vines one by one.

Suddenly, she felt a boost of energy. Energy ran in her veins as she broke the first vine.

original.gif

“Ai, I know this may sound crazy, but I need you to forget about your fear of water for a moment, and hop into the lake. Everything will be explained once you hop in. This bottle, why someone broke into your home and killed your father, and even why you fear getting wet, they will all become clear. Please trust me, I would never lie or try and harm you.” David said as he was requesting that Ai hop into the lake, despite knowing her fear of water.

The color drained for Ai's face as she looked at the lake. "I-um..." She paused. She trusted David, but she was confused why he would request her to jump in the lake.

She took a deep breath, and bent down, reaching out into the water. Her hand hovering only a centimeter away from the water, she stopped, her hand shaking. I guess I have to overcome my fear! She bit her lip, and got up again. Three... she started, Two... one!

She ran all the way to the lake, and jumped in. Everything in her point of view went to velvety black.

In the water, Ai's hair turned into a lighter shade of pink and her eyes changed to blue. Her dress disappeared and her legs turned into a pink tail. However, she had no top. Not even a bra. It was bare.

She slowly swam up in siren form, and looked at David in a cold expression. "So," she pursed her lips. "There has to be a good reason for this, otherwise you're dead, sir," she snapped, rudely.

a7e7fc63006b46215932a50f13d5483f.jpg

Last edited:
David quickly waved his hand, and a bra like the one Ariel from the Little Mermaid appeared onto Ai. ‘This is a friendly RP, can’t have females topless.’ David thought breaking the fourth wall. He then casted a full length mirror to appear out of nowhere, “Ai, look into the mirror, and then at yourself. Notice anything about yourself?” David asked her hoping she would realize she wasn’t a human any longer. “If you can figure out what you truly are, there is your answer. You aren’t a regular human, Ai.” David told her saying her answer lied in her new form. David seemed like he knew what Ai was, but how he knew was a mystery.

But suddenly, a spell was casted to push Eva backwards. “Oh, don’t worry, I’m not that fool you love. My name is Joshua, Jaydin’s long lost twin, and I’m not the good twin either.” Joshua said introducing himself and then trying to recast vines around Aaron and this time tried to cast Eva in vines as well. “However, I do see why my stupid brother likes you so much, but that won’t be enough to save you this time. You are going to be put in your place, scared little orphan!” Joshua said as he suddenly tried to cast a fireball spell and have it hit Eva dead on. The fireball was on point when someone else took the hit suddenly. After being hit with the fireball attack, the real Jaydin appeared out of nowhere and landed on his back from being hit. He quickly rose up to his feet and stared at his twin brother, “Nice to meet you too, brother! Now you listen to me, if you ever go around trying to hurt Eva ever again, you will know why you were the lost one!” Jaydin said angered by his brother. He then desummond the vines that were wrapped around Eva and Aaron. Jaydin quickly ran to Eva, “Eva, are you alright?” Jaydin asked her wanting to make sure she was safe.

Last edited:
Aaron
c3e64e61953b23c3feb045319c4dbb57--dc-comics-characters-fantasy-characters.jpg
Aaron felt a current of electricity shoot through his whole body. It felt like his muscles were on fire. He was suddenly wrapped up by what looked like vines. He watched as Eva was forced back after she had tried to set him free. At this he shifted into his other form and began to tear at the vines, some breaking through his claws, others through sheer force. Despite his best efforts the vines continued coming. They only slowed once the Mayors boy showed up. He had a tussle with what looked like his identical twin. Aaron took this opportunity to break free from the vines and rushed over standing slightly in front of the two of them. “What the hell is going on?” He said to the mayors son, glaring at his twin “what do these people want with us?” Aaron took up a defensive stance, ready for any more incoming attacks. The same tricks wouldn’t work twice, he would make sure of that.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

original.gif

“Ai, look into the mirror, and then at yourself. Notice anything about yourself?”

The Siren snickered and crossed her arms. "First of all, my name isn't Ai. It's Seirína (Siren in Greek). I'm not that idiotic human girl..." she stretched a bit. "It feels so good to be back~" She then coldly looked up. "I have always been a siren."

She then splashed under the water, and then up. "I'm Ai's other part. Hm... how should I put this in a totally normal way... bipolar."

She grinned. "I'm just gonna swim away~"

Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Suddenly, Eva was pushed back and wrapped in vines. She shrieked. “Oh, don’t worry, I’m not that fool you love. My name is Joshua, Jaydin’s long lost twin, and I’m not the good twin either.” Joshua said introducing himself and then trying to recast vines around Aaron and this time tried to cast Eva in vines as well.

“However, I do see why my stupid brother likes you so much, but that won’t be enough to save you this time. You are going to be put in your place, scared little orphan!” Joshua said as he suddenly tried to cast a fireball spell and have it hit Eva dead on. The fireball was on point when someone else took the hit suddenly. After being hit with the fireball attack, the real Jaydin appeared out of nowhere and landed on his back from being hit. He quickly rose up to his feet and stared at his twin brother, “Nice to meet you too, brother! Now you listen to me, if you ever go around trying to hurt Eva ever again, you will know why you were the lost one!” Jaydin said angered by his brother. He then desummoned the vines that were wrapped around Eva and Aaron. Jaydin quickly ran to Eva, “Eva, are you alright?” Jaydin asked her wanting to make sure she was safe.

Eva rubbed her head, looking at Jaydin.
"Y-yeah... wh-what was th-that!?" she asked, her eyes wide, burring her face in her purple shawl. She looked at Joshua. "I don't know what you want with me or him--" she points to the boy that had showed up earlier, "but I'm asking you nicely, please just leave!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back