• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Shadow Demon- Story Plot

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being
YkV2CtB.jpg

This story revolves around a man, woman and demon. (does not need to be a man)

I wish to develop a relationship between the man and woman. (platonic or not)

The demon stalks the woman, deeming her a perfect vessel.

This will cause changes into their lives. (this is a modern role play with one demonic exception)

There are many routes of which this role play can lead. (I seek one to join me)

A writer who wishes to play a character who can either be heroic or accepting of tragic changes.

A writer who prefers writing in a paragraph or more.

A writer who is creative and can create their own plots or drama.

Finally, a patient writer who isn't bothered when life hits me and I cannot respond for some time...

but I will always come back unless I deliberately acknowledge that I lost interest.

The role play can take place in any time: cave man times, victorian times, medieval times, hippie times, modern times, I don't really care...

Gang partners looks exciting but knight x princess is a classic haha
You're so right. Both ideas are really fun. I can certainly see more action in the gang partners theme, but more romance in the knight and princess. Hmmm.. let's go with the knight and princess if you're good with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back