• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven Sins: Lucifers Back CS

Main
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
Come One, Come All, If You So Dare To Make a Character Sheet For The Seven Sins: Lucifer's Back!

While I begin to tweak this RP, you all can start making your CS, and my co-gm revalia revalia and I will begin to take it into a review. :)

Below is the spoiler is the CS, if you have any questions, feel free to let me or my co-gm know in PM's or OOC.

Name:
Appearance: (Realistic Please)
Council Chair ranking#(only if you are a high member of the council, if not then this doesn't apply):
Rebel Group Affiliation: (If you wish to start a rebel group, please let me know. Give me a description of the rebel group, and what it is that your group stands for)
Species/Race(human, demon, vampire, etc): (If you are one of the sins, then you will be classified as a Fall Angel turned Demon.
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed):
Occupation: (If you're a council member, just say that. And you can also run businesses.)
birthplace/birthdate(you have to, even if you are just a carefree traveler):
Appearance(no anime, only realistic pictures):
Personality: ( a paragraph is all I ask.)
History: (a paragraph or two)
Powers: (1-3 minimum. DO NOT GO OP)
Abilities (don't go op)
Alignment(good/bad):
Crush:
Weapons(armors, weapons, etc):
Extra:

Pride --Lucifer

THE ONE AND ONLY LUCIFER
66310877_654560565061245_5727064630575568591_n.jpg
Name: "Lucifer, just Lucifer. The one and only."
Nicknames: Lucia, Lucy, The Devil, Soul-Sucker,
Gender: "Ehh, I go with the flow. Though this is the first time I am coming back as female."

Council Chair ranking#: 1
Rebel Group Affiliation: "Who dares goes against me, do they not know that I leave a trail of blood behind me once I'm done?"
Species/Race: "A fallen creation of God, turned Ruler of the Underworld."

Sexual Orientation: "Anything that moves basically, I fall for the soul."

Occupation: "Full-time ruler, part-time member, and I dabble in a couple of businesses here and there."

Birthplace/birthdate: "I was sculpted by the very hands of God, since the beginning of time."

Demon Appearance:
Lucifer has two appearances, a nice appearance she shows to the public and a demonic appearance she shows her victims. When her demon begins to appear, her skin turns a shade of red, not too dark nor too light. She also grows two long black horns that give a slight curve inwards. Sharp enough to puncture anything it comes in contact with, and her teeth begin to turn into sharp fangs that can crush any human or non-human bones. Her nails turn a blackish-brown color and grow to about seven inches, as each nail forms a sharp point at the tips. As for her eyes, they become a bright crimson red color, and if seen in the dark, you might as well run for the hills. This last physical appearance is only if she chooses too, even though her wings were clipped, she found a way to give herself new wings. Strong enough send a gush of wind with two swifts and can aid as a shield for her. When she takes flight, it's a sight to see, it is as if they were made for, the way she sores through the sky at great height and flight.

Personality:
Lucifer is what you would call a person who shows no mercy to people. Not even the faintest of souls can withstand her aura; Lucifer is cold, selfish, merciful, dauntless and has no tolerance for people who disrespect her. Since Lucifer has been around for so long, since the beginning of time, she has seen the way humans have been evolving and see that they hold on to such little things and can never learn from their mistakes that he shows no interest in the human world. Lucifer says that she is not a master of tricks and a manipulator, but that would be a lie. She will do anything to get to her goal, even if it means manipulating a couple of people. She is proud of the looks that she was gifted with because it allows her to allure all kinds of people into her trap and spin them in her web of lies. Be careful that you're not the one being tangled in her web of lies. Her tongue is like a serpent, cutting and spitting out venom to those who dare soil her name. Though, Lucifer does see herself as tragic, being punished for something she did not do and for having pride in herself. She stood up for what she believed in, and looked her creator in its eyes, just to be banished from the heavens above. So yes, she does have trust issues, daddy issues, and just issues in general. This is why she is so cruel and allows the darkness inside her that she created to consume her very soul. Lucifer became the twisted, and cruel merciless person that she is now.

History:
"Let me give you my take on how my life went, it all started when my father, God decided to sculpt me into existence. He gifted me with knowledge, beauty, confidence, and saw me as a child of his. I was an archangel in Heaven, looked upon by everyone and worshipped as well. Though I developed a few new skills on my own, I became very Prideful, Stubborn, temptress, and saw no pity for what they call humans. I was extremely loyal to my creator, and even worshipped the ground he walked on, I mean wouldn't you? The man did create Heaven and Earth. But I didn't quite understand why on earth he would allow himself to lower his standards to the humans, I thought it was unjust and not suited for someone as high as him. That is when we began to disagree on many things, and I may or may not have tried to go against him by bringing on a war.

When news soon came of this, I was stripped of my wings and sent down with his precious humans. I found his other prized possesions, Adam and Eve. Oh, how they were so fun to trick and manipulate. That Eve girl was not so bright, allowing herself to be fooled by a meer snake she met to bite into a delicious apple. The world can blame Eve for her foolishness and cursing the Earth with darkness/evil. God's warriors sent the news to him, telling them that Eve had betrayed him and was fooled by a serpent. One of my best works, though after my little scandal, I was sent to a special place that he created just for me. But little did he know that it was all part of my plan to create a civilization of creature of the dark. So, Hell was built and I was banished to it, it is now where I call home.

After a couple of months had passed, I made it my goal to bring down a couple of angels. Making sure that he felt everything that I felt when I was brought down to Hell. Anger. I wanted him to hurt so I began to tap into every Angels deepest and darkest faults, that was locked away in a somewhat vault in their minds. Though when darkness touched light, it consumes it, so that is what I did. I let what they kept inside for so long consume them until they cracked and were cast out of Heaven. Those six angels that were banished became my Sins. First myself, Pride, and then Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, and finally Sloth.

I had plans for everything and everyone, though what I didn't know was that once I told the Sins of my plans something inside them compelled them to disobey their ruler. I wanted world domination and they wanted to create a freakin' city for creatures. I already did that, it's called Hell. So with the small aid of God, they had banished me into the deepest, and darkest parts of Hell.

That is where I had been asleep for more than 100 years, and I am DONE taking a dirt nap."

Powers:
Even though Lucifer is the second most powerful archangel, or should I say Fallen, she cannot use her powers to a full extent or even half of what she has. During her second banishment, most of her powers were sealed away in a Grimoire that was sent to another realm in Hell.
1- Power Negation --> "Any creature that comes within my presence, I have the ability to 'turn on and off' their powers. But this is only for a limited amount of time."
2- WIP

Weaknesses:
1- Lucifer's Cage -->
"I have a cage for when I do very bad things, it binds my powers down whenever I am inside of it and I honestly hate it."
2- Angelic Blade --> "I guess you can call it a dagger where the person can insert it through my heart, it immobilizes me, and puts me into a deep eternal sleep, unless it is lifted by a fool."

Abilities:
1- Awareness -->
"I know everyone and anything that goes on in the Universe. There is not a single thing, not even a mouse that can get past me. I know hair-raising spells that will be sure to send your next victim running or even bring death upon them. I know just about everyone's deepest guiltiest secrets, and can use it against them if I wanted too."
2- Immortality --> "Honestly, it isn't really a special ability since most creatures have it too. I can die, but only by the hands of my creator and something else that I won't say...carry on."
3- Dream Walking --> "I can tap into anyone's dreams as they have a peaceful slumber, yuck. I usually torment people, give warnings or just be nosy."
4- Shapeshifter --> "I have the ability to transform into whomever I please, and in this way, it allows me to hide my wings and my other demonic appearances."
5- Torturer --> "Remember Lilith? Yeah, I tortured her soul until it gave in and she became the first demon that I had turned. I can play terrible mind tricks on people, and torture them both physically and mentally to the point where if her victims were to survive, it would haunt their dreams."

Alignment(good/bad): "Honestly, whatever I am feeling that day. But mostly bad, it gives me such a rush."

Crush: "Mhm, not sure. But I have my eyes on a couple of people."

Weapons(armors, weapons, etc): "I haven't used a weapon in so long, I consider my mind and body as my own personal weapon. I do have two small daggers that are on a garter around my left thigh if that helps."

code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:

Sky Acedia
Sky Collage.jpg
"If I told you I wish I could have done things differently, would you believe me?"

BasicsName: Sky Acedia
Nickname: Sleepy, Lazy
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Fallen Angel Turned Demon
Occupation: Council Member, Owner of Largest Hotel in City (and Some Smaller Ones)
Council Chair Ranking: #6
Birthplace: Heaven
Birthdate: She'd like to think it's May 13, since that's World Sleep Day.

AppearanceHair Color: Light/Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue (look darker in certain lighting)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 136 lbs
Distinguishing Features: Pale Skin
Description:
If you've ever met a shut-in, then you probably understand what Sky looks like. With her tousled brunette locks and hooded blue eyes, sometimes Sky looks like a zombie, complemented by the shuffle she uses as her gait. Even when she gets her allotted hours of sleep, her eyes bear dark circles and appear half-closed and cloudy. Her hair is rarely ever brushed, which annoys at least some of those who serve her, and her skin is so pale it might as well be translucent. When the Council meets however, she at least attempts to look well-polished, with her hair waving and falling halfway down her back and her eyes wide open and aware. She has a decent figure, though she often hides it behind baggy sleepwear.

PersonalityPersonality:
As to be expected from the living embodiment of Sloth, Sky is lazy as they come. When she's not sleeping, she's sleeping. And if she happens to not be sleeping, it's because someone woke her up. This annoys her, sure, but since she honestly could care less (her surname, Acedia, is Latin for "without care"), she takes to using her powers to stop those who would interrupt her sleep. Unless it's something important. But there are very few things to her that seem more important than sleep. So, again, she's found sleeping about 90% of the time, or chilling in her bed or hammock doing other things that allow her to be lazy to her heart's content. (Does she have a heart? That's the true question.) And that is the barest bones of what one can expect from Sky.

There are times when she can be serious. If the other Sins are involved in any way, Sky will lift her head, quirk her eyebrows, and wonder why in Eloid her fellow Council Members would waste so much effort doing other things. This is particularly why she allows her assistants to do most of the work when running her hotel... the only expertise she really has in the matter are sleeping arrangements. Perhaps there is some level of fondness for her fellow Sins that Sky could glean every once in a while, but for the most part she cares about not doing anything taxing. Which is why she actually detests Council meetings--they require movement and going places and--ugh--caring.

Sure, most of this paints Sky in a negative light and makes her seem like most of her existence is apathetic. Well... It is. Sorta. Sky is chock-full of emotions that she doesn't quite understand, besides her overwhelming desire for sleep and relaxation. She is insecure about these flaws and shrinks away from those who point out her uselessness. Most of all, she wants to be useful, to prove that she could be helpful if she really tried. Unfortunately, her Sloth usually wins, and she goes back to her habits that got her down here in the first place. Sometimes, she wishes she could reverse whatever she did to receive this punishment, but then she looks at her plush bed and her comfy pillow and forgets all about it. The closest she ever comes to showing her true colors is when she is expressing kindness towards hotel customers, her assistants (they receive the "gratitude" facet of her kind nature), and other citizens of Eloid. Of course, this kindness isn't too well received, as she's one of the Council Members... but she can still hope that someday she'll be able to receive a smile in return.

Likes: Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Have We Mentioned Sleep?, Her Pillow, Pajamas, Days Off
Dislikes: Council Meetings (Interrupt Naptime), Being Awake, Dresses, Alarm Clocks, Loud Noises in General, Firm Pillows, Perfectly Made Beds

BioHistory:
Sky doesn't remember the exact details of her birth--after all, what angel does--but she does remember how calming everything in Heaven was. She loved the feeling of clouds and the light dancing over her wings, and she would often spend her days (Were there actually days? Probably not, but don't tell her that.) napping or relaxing and sometimes casually observing God's creation.

Then, one day, she heard... something. A niggling. A feeling. Something. Something was telling her that she could sleep as much as she wanted, laze around all she desired, and do absolutely nothing forever. Sky didn't know it at the time, but it was Lucifer whispering to her, tempting her with her own traces of Sloth.

And so she fell to temptation.

Without knowing how or why, Sky was cast out of heaven, but she did not really mourn. No, she was going to be able to sleep for as long as she wanted. Once on Earth, she became a demon, though not much about her changed, save for her wings, which eventually fell off due to neglect. (Sloth.) She and her other former angels found each other and formed the Council, which Sky doesn't remember agreeing to, but maybe one of them told her she'd be able to sleep, so she probably went along with it. That was how Eloid was formed... or something? Let's just say Sky's memories get a bit hazy there since she's basically been sleeping the entire time she's been on Earth.

The city grew, and so did Sky's influence, and before she knew it, she was one of the figureheads of the city. Does she care? Not really. Does it bother her that she's such a low rank on the Council? Hell no. What she does care about is that none of the other Sins mess with her sleep. They can deal with all their vengeance crap over there.

Sky had no way of knowing that was about to all go to Hell.

Powers and AbilitiesPowers:
1.) Sleep Manipulation
As one might expect from the incarnation of Sloth, Sky is able to manipulate the sleep patterns of others. This mostly just means she can induce sleep in others, usually at the snap of a finger. This, however, comes with the side effect of draining her own energy, which... makes her fall asleep. But that's usually why she uses it, so maybe it's not that bad of a drawback...?
This power also includes the ability to control how long someone sleeps and whether they have pleasant dreams or nightmares. Sky doesn't often use this facet of her abilities, as she could really care less sometimes (Sloth, remember?), but when she does, it's even more draining then putting one or multiple others to sleep.
2.) Dream Walking
With this power, Sky has the ability to enter the dreams of others, and even daydreams, if she senses they are occurring. However, she can only enter dreams when she herself is asleep as well, and the same goes for daydreams; she herself must be daydreaming. With this, she experiences what is happening in the other's dreams and daydreams, and, if she's not paying attention, she may retain any injury she may receive once in them. Can you tell why she doesn't use this often?
3.) Dream Manipulation
Using this power, once Sky enters dreams--this power does not work in daydreams--she can manipulate them and bend them to her own desires. This can be used to turn a dream into a nightmare or a nightmare to a dream, depending on her preferences. This stands to weaken her and have her succumb to her own machinations, specifically if she induces a nightmare that she herself falls victim to. The only way to avoid this is for her to be fueled by determination, which, being Sloth and all, does not happen really ever. On the bright side, if she induces a good dream, she probably won't wake up in a cold sweat... probably...

Abilities:
1.) Sleeping
Um. Yeah.
2.) Avoiding Responsibility
Oh, what's that? You need her to do some paperwork? Oh, that's funny, uhm... *runs away* (She's quite good at avoiding having to do work.)
3.) Yoga
Provided she actually motivates herself to do it, she's quite flexible in this. She's mostly in it for the meditation, though.
4.) Interior Decorating
She's mostly just good at picking out good bedroom decor. And she would know, wouldn't she...?

ExtraAlignment: Sleep
(Sky couldn't really care less. Just let her sleep and everything's all good. She's pretty lenient, but will most likely side with whoever can get her back to bed faster.)
Crush: "Um... does my pillow count?"
Weapons: "Um. Do I... Do I need to know how to use one?"
Miscellaneous Info:
On average, Sky needs about 14 hours of sleep per night.
Sky could sleep through the world ending, so the rumors say.
Rumor also has it she is the source of the "Princess and the Pea" fairytale... except she was able to sleep with the pea under the mattress.

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

warning: hidden scroll (click on bottom right corner to begin scroll)

Last edited:

• [class="tab1"] width: 310px; height: 320px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px; background: #2E8B57 ; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; [/class] [class="tab2"] width: 310px; height: auto; margin: auto; display: none; [/class] [class="tab3"] width: 310px; height: auto; margin: auto; display: none; [/class] [class="tab4"] width: 310px; height: auto; margin: auto; display: none; [/class] [class="tab1pic"] width: 270px; height: 280px; background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/31/4d/09314db084327afd9276222f9d557ff0.jpg'); background-size: cover; transition: 1s; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name="tab1pic" state="hover"] opacity: 0.7; [/CLASS] [script class="tab1pic" on="click"] hide tab1 show tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="tab1pictext"] width: 269px; position: relative; transform: rotate(-5); font-size: 22px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: black; top: 2px; left: 10px; [/class] [class="imgcontainer"] width: 120px; height: 320px; background: #D3D3D3; [/class] [class="img1"] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/68/4f/ea684f56bc69404b39cde51784666df8.jpg'); background-size: cover; height: 80px; width: 80px; position: relative; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px double #2E8B57; display: block; background-position: center; transition: 1s; [/CLASS] [class name="img1" state="hover"] opacity: 0.7; [/CLASS] [script class="img1" on="click"] hide tab1 show tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="img2"] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/23/92/46/2392460c94c8cb822c32c94ddbd6d363.jpg'); background-size: cover; height: 80px; width: 80px; position: relative; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px double #2E8B57; display: block; background-position: center; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name="img2" state="hover"] opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class="img2" on="click"] hide tab1 hide tab2 show tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="img3"] background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/6d/0c/386d0c55c6fd680f18bb80e4237babe8.jpg'); background-size: cover; height: 80px; width: 80px; position: relative; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px double #2E8B57; display: block; background-position: center; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name="img3" state="hover"] opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class="img3" on="click"] hide tab1 hide tab2 hide tab3 show tab4 [/script] [class="detaildiv"] width: 190px; height: 320px; background: #c5f0d1; [/class] [class="name"] width: 190px; height: 25px; background: #c5f0d1; text-align: center; line-height: 30px; font-size: 20px; color: #1c4a2c; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bolder; letter-spacing: 2px; display: block; transition: 1s; [/class] [class name="name" state="hover"] color: #000000; [/class] [script class="name" on="click"] show tab1 hide tab2 hide tab3 hide tab4 [/script] [class="credits"] margin: auto; width: 310px; height: auto; font-size: 6px; text-align: right; [/class] [class="postscroll"] overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 290px; border: 2px solid transparent; [/class] [class="post"] width: 120%; height: 290px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class="text"] max-width: 185px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 20px; color: black; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/CLASS] [div class="credits"]code by @fudgecakez[/div] [div class="tab1"] [div class="tab1pic"] [div class="tab1pictext"] Jealous, yet? Good... [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tab2"]
    [div class="imgcontainer"] [div class="img1"]
    [div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [/div] [div class="detaildiv"] [div class="name"]Livia Morello[/div] [div class="postscroll"] [div class="post"] [div class="text"] Name Livia Gail Morello
    Alias Medusa, Liv
    Age Looks 20 (Death Age)
    Gender Female
    Sexual Orientation Pansexual
    Birth Date 11th November
    Birth Place Italy (Before Heaven)
    Current Residence Eloid
    Previous Race Human
    Present Race Fallen Angel/Demon
    Alignment Neutral
    Council Rank Chair #3 (Demon Envy)
    Occupation Council Member - Bike Gang Leader/Mechanic [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tab3"]
    [div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [/div] [div class="detaildiv"] [div class="name"]Livia Morello[/div] [div class="postscroll"] [div class="post"] [div class="text"] Appearance (FC: Kailee Morgue)
    (no anime, only realistic pictures)
    Personality
    ( a paragraph is all I ask.)
    History
    (a paragraph or two)
    [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tab4"]
    [div class="img2"][/div] [div class="img3"][/div] [/div] [div class="detaildiv"] [div class="name"]Livia Morello[/div] [div class="postscroll"] [div class="post"] [div class="text"] Powers (1-3 minimum. DO NOT GO OP)
    Abilities (don't go op)
    Crush Not Applicable
    Weapons Armor, Weapons, etc...
    Extra blablabla
    [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited:

Miscellaneous:
Owns multiple Brothels, Spas, Boutiques, and Night Clubs

[class=y]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 190px;
Width: 190px;
transition-duration: 0.9s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=y state=hover]
background-color: #887777;
opacity:0.8;
color:white;
width:200px;
height:200px;
[/class][div class=y]
Socialite .
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
Lust.

[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
Female.
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
Council Member.
[/div]
Delilah Villaneau

Name: Delilah Villaneau

Other: Asmodeus, Lust

Appearance: While she can change her appearance as she pleases, Delilah’s true form is that of a young woman in her early to mid-twenties. She had clear, glowing brown skin and straight black hair. Her eyes are a lovely shade of hazel. Delilah has full lips and sharp features. Her body can be described as a slim hourglass.

Council Chair Ranking: #7

Species/Race: Former Fallen Angel, Current Demon

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Birthplace/Birthdate: Heaven, October 23rd

Personality: Everything about Delilah screams extravagance. From the way she acts to the way she dresses, she’s someone with a flair for dramatics. Delilah will accept nothing less than the best. She feels as if she deserves it and thus expects it in all aspects in her life. Some would call her vain and they are correct. She cares about her appearance greatly and prides herself on looking good. Delilah is a classy being, she carries herself with dignity and respect. She oozes self-confidence and draws the attention of those around her. Delilah is a talented wordsmith, while often times she prefers to get straight to the point, she possess the ability to speak circles around many. If she doesn’t feel like answering something Delilah can successfully evade answering questions without being noticed. There are times where she can be intense, she has been told that her gaze and general aura can intimidate others. She is an observant being with a talent for reading others.

To say that she is charismatic would be an understatement. Delilah has a way of drawing others in and keeping their attentions. With a gentle touch here and a smile there, she can persuade most to do as she pleases. Delilah is not someone who cares about the opinions of others yet she knows that she has to think of her but behaves in a way that didn’t give them any ammunition about her person. Delilah while typically fierce and not easily cowed, she knows how to pick and chose her battles wisely. Flirty is another way to describe her. She enjoys being showered with compliments and attention. Delilah has a love for the art of flirting and romance. She is seduction and lust personified, passion wrapped in a pretty little package. To those that she sets her sights on Delilah is attentive and dominating. She has broken the toughest of people with her honey words and fiery touches, only to discard them when she’s bored. She’s independent and doesn’t like relying on others. Asmodeus prefers to do things on her own.

Delilah is also materialistic and can value things over others at times. She loves beautiful things, be it objects or people. When she feels as if she’s been wronged Delilah isn’t above getting revenge. She’s an manipulative person and often times enjoys how she can get people to do what she wants. Delilah is the type to indulge herself when she wants. She can be quite selfish with no regards of how her actions with affect others. Delilah is prone to jealousy, even when dealing with platonic relationships. She isn’t someone who’s used to sharing what she deems as hers. Beneath that sophisticated part of her, there is a wild side to Delilah. This part of her is like insatiable, taking and conmusing until there is nothing left.

History: Like the other sins, Delilah was once an angel of heaven but later followed Lucifer to hell. There are many rumors of why she decided to forsake herself in such a way. Rumors of her being in lover with Lucifer, of her being cast aside for laying with a human, the list is endless and seems to grow. No one is really sure why she left though, except Delilah herself of course. Truthfully Delilah left because life as an angel was boring for her. She wanted more, lusted for things in ways that was considered shameful or blasphemous. Be it sex or power, she wanted more than a life of watching over pitiful humans. Most of all she wanted the freedom to do as she pleased. So when Lucifer made his offer she accepted readily and without hesitation.

When the city came to be Delilah ruled it along with the other sins. She opened a variety of businesses, most dealing with pleasure and beauty, and became extremely wealthy in doing so. Shortly after Delilah came across Lilith in her male form, the two of them coupled and produced children, known as Incubi and Sucubi.

Powers:
  • Lust Manipulation - As the embodiment of Lust, she has absolute control over anything dealing with Lust, including sexual arousal, bliss and pleasure. Delilah can increase these emotions in others to unbearable levels or take them away, causing impotence or even depression. Delilah can do with my either touching her intended targets, sending a wave of pheromones their way.
  • Allure - Delilah can change her appearance at will, depending on the perception of beauty of the person she is in the presence of. For example if someone has a thing for blonde or the opposite sex, she can appear as such. Her voice can put others into a dream-like state, making them more willingly to follow her orders. Her allure can enchant others, making them more vulnerable to her will. She emits this allure unconsciously but at a much lower level than when she’s using it on purpose. While difficult to break it is not impossible.
  • Illusions - Delilah can create very life like illusions. It is hard to tell when one is stuck in her illusions as it affects all the senses. She can either make one person see what she wants them to or a number of people. When they do break, the world around shatters like glass and the real one is revealed. Delilah’s illusions can be broken if her concentration is disrupted. In order to place someone someone in an illusion they must first make eye contact with her. Even after looking away they are still within the illusion.

Abilities: Acting, Manipulation, Readings people and situations, Swordsmanship

Alignment(good/bad): Good? (Doesn’t care about humans but doesn’t want the city to be destroyed)

Crush: None

Weapons: Sword

Other: Wings
[/div][/div]
[/div]
coded by @social

Name: Delilah Villaneau

Other: Asmodeus, Lust

Appearance: While she can change her appearance as she pleases, Delilah’s true form is that of a young woman in her early to mid-twenties. She had clear, glowing brown skin and straight black hair. Her eyes are a lovely shade of hazel. Delilah has full lips and sharp features. Her body can be described as a slim hourglass.

Council Chair Ranking: #7

Species/Race: Former Fallen Angel, Current Demon

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Birthplace/Birthdate: Heaven, October 23rd

Personality: Everything about Delilah screams extravagance. From the way she acts to the way she dresses, she’s someone with a flair for dramatics. Delilah will accept nothing less than the best. She feels as if she deserves it and thus expects it in all aspects in her life. Some would call her vain and they are correct. She cares about her appearance greatly and prides herself on looking good. Delilah is a classy being, she carries herself with dignity and respect. She oozes self-confidence and draws the attention of those around her. Delilah is a talented wordsmith, while often times she prefers to get straight to the point, she possess the ability to speak circles around many. If she doesn’t feel like answering something Delilah can successfully evade answering questions without being noticed. There are times where she can be intense, she has been told that her gaze and general aura can intimidate others. She is an observant being with a talent for reading others.

To say that she is charismatic would be an understatement. Delilah has a way of drawing others in and keeping their attentions. With a gentle touch here and a smile there, she can persuade most to do as she pleases. Delilah is not someone who cares about the opinions of others yet she knows that she has to think of her but behaves in a way that didn’t give them any ammunition about her person. Delilah while typically fierce and not easily cowed, she knows how to pick and chose her battles wisely. Flirty is another way to describe her. She enjoys being showered with compliments and attention. Delilah has a love for the art of flirting and romance. She is seduction and lust personified, passion wrapped in a pretty little package. To those that she sets her sights on Delilah is attentive and dominating. She has broken the toughest of people with her honey words and fiery touches, only to discard them when she’s bored. She’s independent and doesn’t like relying on others. Asmodeus prefers to do things on her own.

Delilah is also materialistic and can value things over others at times. She loves beautiful things, be it objects or people. When she feels as if she’s been wronged Delilah isn’t above getting revenge. She’s an manipulative person and often times enjoys how she can get people to do what she wants. Delilah is the type to indulge herself when she wants. She can be quite selfish with no regards of how her actions with affect others. Delilah is prone to jealousy, even when dealing with platonic relationships. She isn’t someone who’s used to sharing what she deems as hers. Beneath that sophisticated part of her, there is a wild side to Delilah. This part of her is like insatiable, taking and conmusing until there is nothing left.

History: Like the other sins, Delilah was once an angel of heaven but later followed Lucifer to hell. There are many rumors of why she decided to forsake herself in such a way. Rumors of her being in lover with Lucifer, of her being cast aside for laying with a human, the list is endless and seems to grow. No one is really sure why she left though, except Delilah herself of course. Truthfully Delilah left because life as an angel was boring for her. She wanted more, lusted for things in ways that was considered shameful or blasphemous. Be it sex or power, she wanted more than a life of watching over pitiful humans. Most of all she wanted the freedom to do as she pleased. So when Lucifer made his offer she accepted readily and without hesitation.

When the city came to be Delilah ruled it along with the other sins. She opened a variety of businesses, most dealing with pleasure and beauty, and became extremely wealthy in doing so. Shortly after Delilah came across Lilith in her male form, the two of them coupled and produced children, known as Incubi and Sucubi.

Powers:
  • Lust Manipulation - As the embodiment of Lust, she has absolute control over anything dealing with Lust, including sexual arousal, bliss and pleasure. Delilah can increase these emotions in others to unbearable levels or take them away, causing impotence or even depression. Delilah can do with my either touching her intended targets, sending a wave of pheromones their way.
  • Allure - Delilah can change her appearance at will, depending on the perception of beauty of the person she is in the presence of. For example if someone has a thing for blonde or the opposite sex, she can appear as such. Her voice can put others into a dream-like state, making them more willingly to follow her orders. Her allure can enchant others, making them more vulnerable to her will. She emits this allure unconsciously but at a much lower level than when she’s using it on purpose. While difficult to break it is not impossible.
  • Illusions - Delilah can create very life like illusions. It is hard to tell when one is stuck in her illusions as it affects all the senses. She can either make one person see what she wants them to or a number of people. When they do break, the world around shatters like glass and the real one is revealed. Delilah’s illusions can be broken if her concentration is disrupted. In order to place someone someone in an illusion they must first make eye contact with her. Even after looking away they are still within the illusion.

Abilities: Acting, Manipulation, Readings people and situations, Swordsmanship

Alignment(good/bad): Good? (Doesn’t care about humans but doesn’t want the city to be destroyed)

Crush: None

Weapons: Sword

Miscellaneous:
Owns multiple Brothels, Spas, and Boutiques. Wings

Last edited:
[class=wrap] margin: auto; center; min-width: 200px; max-width: 300px; height: 500px; padding: 10px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; --img1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/ee/af/cbeeaf4d16643167b1a95ba0096a944e.jpg'); --bg: url('https://i.imgur.com/LhmKIdJ.jpg'); --text: #575757; --title: #de5321; --border: #d7d7d7; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/R73TlHE.png?1'), auto; background: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=wrap minWidth=600px] padding: 50px; [/class] [class=pic] width: 100%; height: 100%; background: var(--img1); background-size: cover; background-position: top; [/class] [class=fadei] animation-name: {post_id}fade; animation-duration: 0.75s; animation-timing-function: ease-in; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=fadeo] animation-name: {post_id}fadea; animation-duration: 0.75s; animation-timing-function: ease-in; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=fade] [keyframe=0]opacity: 1; filter: grayscale(0%) brightness(100%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 0.7; filter: grayscale(60%) brightness(90%);[/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=fadea] [keyframe=0]opacity: 0.7; filter: grayscale(60%) brightness(90%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 1; filter: grayscale(0%) brightness(100%);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=navbar] flex:1; background: white; opacity: 0.7; height: 100%; display: flex; flex-wrap: column-wrap; justify-self: center; align-self: center; justify-content: space-evenly; align-items: center; display: none; [/class] [script class=enter on=click] hide enter fadeIn 1000 navbar fadeIn 1000 close addClass fadei pic removeClass fadeo pic [/script] [script class=close on=click] hide navbar removeClass fadei pic addClass fadeo pic fadeIn 1200 enter [/script] [class=tabs] margin-top: -5px; padding: 20px; color: var(--title); font-family: Barlow; font-size: 0.8em; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=scrollcon] margin-left: 150%; margin-top: -80%; width: 180px; height: 120px; padding: 30px; overflow: hidden; align-self: flex-end; background: white; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 100px; padding-left: 3px; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; font-family: Barlow; font-size: 0.7em; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--text); border-left: 1px solid var(--border); [/class] [class=slidea] animation-name: {post_id}slide; animation-duration: 1.2s; animation-timing-function: ease-in; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=slideaa] animation-name: {post_id}slidef; animation-duration:1.8s; animation-timing-function: ease-in; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slide] [keyframe=0]opacity: 0.7;margin-right: 0px;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 0;margin-right: 100%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=slidef] [keyframe=0]opacity: 0;margin-right: 100%;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 0.7;margin-right: 0px;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=slideb] animation-name: {post_id}slideout; animation-duration:1.8s; animation-timing-function: ease-in; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=slidebb] animation-name: {post_id}slideouta; animation-duration:1.2s; animation-timing-function: ease-in; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slideout] [keyframe=0]opacity: 0;margin-left: 110%;[/keyframe] [keyframe=70]opacity:0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 1;margin-left: 30px;[/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=slideouta] [keyframe=0]opacity: 1;margin-left: 30px;[/keyframe] [keyframe=30]opacity:0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity: 0;margin-left: 110%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=title] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 1.5em; text-transform: lowercase; color: var(--title); margin-top: -25px; margin-left: -15px; [/class] [class=exit] width: fit-content; align-self: flex-start; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 5px; font-family: Barlow; font-size: 0.5em; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--text); border-bottom: 1px dotted var(--border); [/class] [script class=back on=click] removeClass slideb onep addClass slidebb scrollcon removeClass slidea navbar addClass slideaa navbar fadeIn 1800 tabs hide exit fadeIn 1800 close [/script] [script class=tabone on=click] removeClass slideaa navbar addClass slidea navbar fadeOut 750 tabs removeClass slidebb onep addClass slideb onep hide exit fadeIn 1800 back [/script] [script class=tabtwo on=click] removeClass slideaa navbar addClass slidea navbar fadeOut 750 tabs removeClass slidebb twop addClass slideb twop hide exit fadeIn 1800 back [/script] [script class=tabthree on=click] removeClass slideaa navbar addClass slidea navbar fadeOut 750 tabs removeClass slidebb threep addClass slideb threep hide exit fadeIn 1800 back [/script] [script class=tabfour on=click] removeClass slideaa navbar addClass slidea navbar fadeOut 750 tabs removeClass slidebb fourp addClass slideb fourp hide exit fadeIn 1800 back [/script] [script class=tabfive on=click] removeClass slideaa navbar addClass slidea navbar fadeOut 750 tabs removeClass slidebb fivep addClass slideb fivep removeClass slidebb fivepp addClass slideb fivepp hide exit fadeIn 1800 back [/script]
. w i p .
azahr. warlock.

[div class=wrap] [div class=pic] [div class="exit enter" "div style=position: relative;top: 100%;"]⤏ click me.[/div] [div class=navbar] [div class="exit close"]✕ close[/div] [div class="tabs tabone"]
requisite[/div] [div class="tabs tabtwo"]
appearance[/div] [div class="tabs tabthree"]
persona[/div] [div class="tabs tabfour"]
history[/div] [div class="tabs tabfive" "div style=margin-top:-10px;"]
stats[/div] [/div] [div class="exit back" "div style=display:none;position:relative;top:-100%;"]⤎ back[/div] [div class="scrollcon onep"] [div class=title]requisite.[/div] [div class=scrollbox]Name: Azahr
Alias: Axe
Race: Warlock*
Orientation: Pansexual
Alignment: neutral (but doesn't want the city to be destroyed)
Birthplace/d.ob.: Penzance, UK/18.06
Faceclaim: Tomas Skoloudik
Theme: Iron

*Warlocks are half witch, half demon. They stop aging after a certain age and have enhanced durability and strength.[/div] [/div] [div class="scrollcon twop"] [div class=title]appearance.[/div] [div class=scrollbox]Azahr appears to be around his early thirties. He stands tall at 6'2''/190cm and has a muscular build. His green eyes are accentuated by his sharp features and his perfect smile. He keeps his brown hair short and often styled with a blob of gel and his fingers. He also likes to keep his facial hair short, rarely shaving cleanly. He often dresses stylishly in dark coloured suits with matching accessories and footwear while working and will dress down to a plain v-neck shirt and trousers out of office. [/div] [/div] [div class="scrollcon threep"] [div class=title]personality.[/div] [div class=scrollbox]With charming good looks comes narcissism not too far behind. Azahr knows he is handsome, rich, and smart. He has a reputation he likes to uphold and keeping an attractive appearance makes him feel good and proud. [/div] [/div] [div class="scrollcon fourp"] [div class=title]history.[/div] [div class=scrollbox]Once upon a time, in a town called Salem...
Azahr doesn't know how witches came into the human world. It could have just been forward-thinking women, demons with the glamour of a woman bewitching the humans, or Lucifer himself granting powers to humans. All he knows is that both his grandmother and mother practiced the craft. He never met his grandmother, but her spawn talked and praised the woman till no end during his childhood and learned that it was maybe a fortunate thing to not have met the crazy lady. After all, she did get burned alive along with 12 others in the 1690s. His mother, having already made a deal with a demon to conceive a child, managed to sneak away unto a boat heading east, towards a western coastal town in England. It was a miracle, or the devil's will that she didn't suffer a miscarriage during such a long arduous journey on an unsanitary boat no less. Witches had a belief that they can only have daughters, as the male would bring about an end to their kind. And when a son was birthed, she didn't have the heart to drown her babe. She was far away from her home, she knew of no witches in the foreign land. Thus, she damned the world and kept her child.

Azahr grew up knowing about his blood and practiced his powers in secrecy. He even married in his early twenties, keeping his ancestry from his partner. They tried having children, and he certainly enjoyed the process. But his wife's stomach remained flat, and she eventually ended up purchasing a blessed necklace in hopes of conceiving. Instead of embracing his wife that night, Azahr was burned by her touch. In a fit of rage, he ripped the necklace despite the pain and ended up hurting her. It wasn't long before they separated and Azahr left his hometown.

Promising himself to never settle down again, he lived a more careless life in London, laying with a different lady each night. Soon, he slept with someone who he shouldn't have. Damn his lust for an innocent. A minister found his daughter defiled in his chambers and shot at his bare chest. But when no blood fell, he and his daughter screamed in terror. The authorities found the minister with a bullet in his head and the gun in his own hand, and his daughter suffocated. Azahr had no choice, they would not have stopped searching and hunting for his head. Humans were scared shitless of everything that they didn't understand. So just like he arrived, he left with no connections.

The young warlock noticed he had stopped aging and so had to constantly be on the move. His stays varied from months to years. But he was getting bored. His first encounter with another creature of the underworld was a vampire in Scotland. He had so many questions for the vamp, but he wouldn't give him the time of the day. The vamp eventually caved and told him everything he knew, which wasn't much. But Azahr had learned about Eloid city and its council.

Upon reaching the city, Azahr couldn't help but admire the beauty of it. It wasn't until he nearly turned a century-old that he opened his club. Turns out no one could get away with free booze and beds in the underworld city. Though the warlock was more than fine with it. He finally found his place, his business thrived and he grew a reputation. Perhaps there is more to life than good drinks and even better company, a stable income definitely had its perks. But he wasn't going to stop or give up anything he has built for a long time. [/div] [/div] [div class="scrollcon fivep" "div style=margin-top:-70%;"] [div class=title]powers.[/div] [div class=scrollbox]telekinesis.
Azahr is able to move objects ranging from rubble to large trucks and up to 3 persons with his mind.
persuasion.
The power to persuade the target to tell or do whatever he wishes.
spell casting.*
A series of meticulous and time consuming procedures and fluent use of latin to succeed in spells. It requires centuries to master, and Azahr does not practice this often and will only rely on it during desperate times.

*Spell casting ranges from curses, defence charms, luck, to offence spells of different elemental natures. [/div] [/div] [div class="scrollcon fivepp" "div style=margin-top:20%;"] [div class=title]abilities.[/div] [div class=scrollbox]A successful owner of a club in Eloid city and an underground information broker requires an in-depth knowledge of business management and certain people skills. Azahr also knows a few hand to hand combat tricks and knows his way around several weapons despite his telekinesis, as well as dance and musical skills; specifically the piano.[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by RI.a
[class=sp] width:auto; height:auto; display:none; [/class] [class name=sp maxWidth=600px] display:block; [/class]

[div class=sp]
cbeeaf4d16643167b1a95ba0096a944e.jpg

Name: Azahr
Alias: Axe
Race: Warlock*
Orientation: Pansexual
Alignment: tbd
Birthplace/d.ob.: Penzance, UK/18.06
Faceclaim: Tomas Skoloudik
Theme: Iron

*Warlocks are half-witch, half-demon. They stop aging after a certain age and have enhanced durability and strength.

Appearance: Azahr appears to be around his early thirties. He stands tall at 6'2''/190cm and has a muscular build. His green eyes are accentuated by his sharp features and his perfect smile. He keeps his brown hair short and often styled with a blob of gel and his fingers. He also likes to keep his facial hair short, rarely shaving cleanly. He often dresses stylishly in dark coloured suits with matching accessories and footwear while working and will dress down to a plain v-neck shirt and trousers out of office.

Personality:

History: Once upon a time, in a town called Salem...
Azahr doesn't know how witches came into the human world. It could have just been forward-thinking women, demons with the glamour of a woman bewitching the humans, or Lucifer himself granting powers to humans. All he knows is that both his grandmother and mother practiced the craft. He never met his grandmother, but her spawn talked and praised the woman till no end during his childhood and learned that it was maybe a fortunate thing to not have met the crazy lady. After all, she did get burned alive along with 12 others in the 1690s. His mother, having already made a deal with a demon to conceive a child, managed to sneak away unto a boat heading east, towards a western coastal town in England. It was a miracle, or the devil's will that she didn't suffer a miscarriage during such a long arduous journey on an unsanitary boat no less. Witches had a belief that they can only have daughters, as the male would bring about an end to their kind. And when a son was birthed, she didn't have the heart to drown her babe. She was far away from her home, she knew of no witches in the foreign land. Thus, she damned the world and kept her child.

Azahr grew up knowing about his blood and practiced his powers in secrecy. He even married in his early twenties, keeping his ancestry from his partner. They tried having children, and he certainly enjoyed the process. But his wife's stomach remained flat, and she eventually ended up purchasing a blessed necklace in hopes of conceiving. Instead of embracing his wife that night, Azahr was burned by her touch. In a fit of rage, he ripped the necklace despite the pain and ended up hurting her. It wasn't long before they separated and Azahr left his hometown.

Promising himself to never settle down again, he lived a more careless life in London, laying with a different lady each night. Soon, he slept with someone who he shouldn't have. Damn his lust for an innocent. A minister found his daughter defiled in his chambers and shot at his bare chest. But when no blood fell, he and his daughter screamed in terror. The authorities found the minister with a bullet in his head and the gun in his own hand, and his daughter suffocated. Azahr had no choice, they would not have stopped searching and hunting for his head. Humans were scared shitless of everything that they didn't understand. So just like he arrived, he left with no connections.

The young warlock noticed he had stopped aging and so had to constantly be on the move. His stays varied from months to years. But he was getting bored. His first encounter with another creature of the underworld was a vampire in Scotland. He had so many questions for the vamp, but he wouldn't give him the time of the day. The vamp eventually caved and told him everything he knew, which wasn't much. But Azahr had learned about Eloid city and its council.

Upon reaching the city, Azahr couldn't help but admire the beauty of it. It wasn't until he nearly turned a century-old that he opened his club. Turns out no one could get away with free booze and beds in the underworld city. Though the warlock was more than fine with it. He finally found his place, his business thrived and he grew a reputation. Perhaps there is more to life than good drinks and even better company, a stable income definitely had its perks. But he wasn't going to stop or give up anything he has built for a long time.

Powers: Telekinesis.
Azahr is able to move objects ranging from rubble to large trucks and up to 3 persons with his mind.
Persuasion.
The power to persuade the target to tell or do whatever he wishes.
Spell Casting.**
A series of meticulous and time consuming procedures and fluent use of latin to succeed in spells. It requires centuries to master, and Azahr does not practice this often and will only rely on it during desperate times.

**Spell casting ranges from curses, defence charms, luck, to offence spells of different elemental natures.

Abilities: A successful owner of a club in Eloid city and an underground information broker requires an in-depth knowledge of business management and certain people skills. Azahr also knows a few hand to hand combat tricks and knows his way around several weapons despite his telekinesis, as well as dance and musical skills; specifically the piano.
[/div]

Last edited:

Greed.png

eea41530030a552e3d9f37b348958775.jpg

• Chosen Name: Mathias Avarice
    Other names: "Greed", "Mammon", "Avarice", "Angel of Greed"
    Species/Race: Fallen Angel, turned to the demon "Greed"
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Alignment: Bad (has his own interest in mind)
    birthplace/birthdate: Created in heaven, born on March 5th

Theme song: Want it All

777358a5aa86646c5a2ba7b51268c8b2.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Taktical Ignotius Advantage
Appearance:
1567507335635.png
Species/Race: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthplace/Birthdate:
Personality: Taktical is a very intelligent individual with a wit dryer than the Sahara Desert. He'll make quips and humorous jokes at the best and worst of times. Knowledgeable in multiple fields, he'll almost always have some kind of academic or wise remark to make. From time to time, he has been known to make very insightful or deep observations about the world. Since the death of his best friend, Taktical is a bit less trusting of others. He has the people who matter to him close to his heart, the rest of the populace can shove it. Owing to his criminal past, Taktical's morals on using more illegal methods to obtain what he wants are pretty loose. He can be pretty snippy and rude to those who he dislikes and he refuses to apologize if he thinks he's wrong. While he seems a bit detached at times, he still does care about people. In a fight, Taktical is mostly silent. However the inner madness cultivated from the various stresses of his life can sometimes bubble to the surface.

History: Taktical was born into the reputable Advantage Family. A Family of Demons that have a lineage comprised of Sages, Warriors, Wisemen, Heroes and the Truly Bizarre. His father Ignatius was a Political Ambassador between Heaven and Hell while his mother Maya was a famous violinist. Taktical's early years were spent in a loving and nurturing environment. His parents adored him and his younger sister Reina and always made time to play with them. Ignatius would always tell his children stories of his trips to the various realms in the name of peace. Taktical always fell asleep whenever his mother played his favorite song on her violin. The Advantage Family was a happy one. However one day, an evil from the Advantage Family's past came back to haunt them. During the late 1800's, Ignotius Advantage had battled and defeated the ruthless and powerful vampire lord known as Count Walter Bernhardt. For many years afterward, the followers of Bernhardt used forbidden magics to preserve and heal his remains. The week of Taktical's fifth birthday was when Bernhardt had regained enough strength to take vengeance on Ignotius's descendants. He kidnapped Maya and Taktical and made them watch as feral ghouls killed Ignatius. Maya sacrificed herself to ensure Taktical could escape. When the authorities found out, the vampire and his cult had disappeared.

Taktical had no other relatives except for his maternal grandparents. They had been caring for Reina while Taktical's parents were bringing him back to their home for his birthday party. They gained custody of Reina, but refused Taktical. They had never liked Ignatius and saw the death of the Advantage Parents as a sign that he was the reason they had lost their daughter. Taktical looked too much like Ignatius, so they shunned him. With no-one else in the world, Taktical was taken in by one of his fathers close friends. Izuru Kamukura was a strange entity. No-one knew if he was Angel, Demon, Dragon or just God in a suit. He honored his friendship with Ignatius and adopted Taktical. His wife Nora was happy to have another child in the house, their own twins being a year younger than Taktical. At first he didn't eat, sleep or even talk. His grief had caused Taktical to shut down. Every night he would wake up screaming after having nightmares about the death of his parents. Slowly but surely, he began opening up to the Kamukura Family. They always made time to hear him out and gave him just as much affection as any real family would. Izuru was a kind and quirky person who owned a large company and was always working on new ways to innovate modern magic. Nora was a warm and gentle photographer who always showed Taktical how one could capture the world through a single photo. The twins Shiro and Faye looked up to Taktical as an older brother and always wanted to play with him. Growing accustomed to this way of life, Taktical tried to move past the tragedies he had experienced. Upon reaching adolescence, Taktical became restless and impulsive. He was treated terribly by his blood relatives and his adoptive family was trying to nudge him in a direction he didn't want to go.

At 18 years of age, Taktical swore into the local mafia. Due to his demonic heritage and his natural abilities in channeling demonic energy, Taktical rose through the ranks quickly. He was known as "The Mad Dog of the Executioner" for the brutal and sometimes psychotic methods he would use to maintain loyalty among his men and to spread the name of his Family Head. It was in this mafia that he met Grace, an Angel. There was no romance between them, but they became the best of friends. They swore an ancient angellic battle oath to fight together for all of time. Grace served under a Vampire named Satsuma, a vampire with connections to the cult that killed Taktical's family. She secretly kidnapped Grace and used her to lure Taktical to her masters castle. Rushing to save his friend, Taktical was brutally beaten to the brink of death by Satsuma and the rest of Bernhardts enforcers. He was thankfully saved by a strange batlike creature named Kivat. Kivat was in actuality the vampire son of Count Bernhardt. He was born under a special blood moon that granted him tremendous power. Kivat had been reduced to the form of a bat belt buckle to become a method for Bernhardt to become a Vampire Lord that was unrivaled in power and could no longer be scorched by the sun. Though there was an unforeseen catch. The rituals used to transmogrify Kivat had ensured that HE chose who could use his powers. Grace had helped him escape his seal so he could help Taktical. The pair wanted to save Grace and slay Bernhardt, so Kivat forged a pact with Taktical. Biting his hand and injecting him with massive amounts of demonic power, Taktical transformed into Dark Kiva. Kiva was a power passed down through Kivat's family, they were daywalking vampires who protected the people from great threats. Bernhardt had used Kivat's mother to sire Kivat for that power. Proceeding through the castle, Taktical slew monster after monster to strengthen himself and Kivat. He also saved Kivat's friends Garulu, Bassha and Dogga. They were three Demons that had been enslaved by Berndardt to become guardians for the castle, as well as incentive for Kivat to obey. Swearing their loyalty to Taktical, they became the Arms Monsters. Taktical could turn them into weapons that empowered him even further. Confronting Bernhardt with his new powers and weapons, Taktical was shocked to find he had killed Grace so he could use her blood to make himself stronger. He had even made sure to leave large amounts of vampiric venom in her bloodstream to make her death agonizingly painful. Enraged, Taktical entered into a final battle with Bernhardt. Using the combined powers of Kivat and all the Arms Monsters, Taktical finally killed Count Bernhardt and got his revenge for all he lost. Kivat and the Arms Monsters took over the castle, which was revealed to have been built around a young dragon. Taktical left the mafia and was recruited by a former family man to join his Real Estate agency. Kivat made sure that he kept watch over Taktical, as his friend and in memory of Grace.

Powers:
Demonic Energy Manipulation: The Advantage Family were known for their natural talent in manipulating the demonic power found in all Demons. They could use it in a variety of different ways. They could use it to infuse items with power, to strengthen their bodies or even to halt the bodily functions of their enemies. All Advantages used this ability differently. Ignatius used it mainly to redirect or stun his enemies due to his distaste for conflict. Taktical uses it mainly to boost his speed in combat. He can move as fast as a bullet and is known to occasionally leave behind afterimages due to the sheer swiftness of his movement. He also uses it to heighten his senses so that he is able to outmaneuver or counter his opponents. He isn't as good at using it to enhance strength, durability or vitality though. In addition he lacks as much talent in using Demonic Energy to manipulate his enemy as some of his craftier ancestors.

KIVA
Dark Kiva: This form is triggered when Kivat injects his demonic energy into Taktical before attaching himself to the Kiva Belt. It has great strength, speed, durability and agility. It is able to contend with incredibly powerful enemies and was used to vanquish an incredibly powerful vampire lord. Dark Kiva has the powers of telekinesis and runic magic. Dark Kiva can lift objects as heavy as a building with its mind, though doing so for long periods of time can exhaust Taktical. The insignia of the Kiva family can be used to defend against attacks, levitate Dark Kiva or assist in charging up his final attack. Taktical hasn't fully mastered his powers yet, so he can only push himself so far before he runs out of energy and cannot handle the feed of Kivat's power anymore before transforming back.

Arms Monsters: Taktical forged a contract with the three Demon Beasts he saved from Count Bernhardt. They can imbue him with their powers by transforming into weapons. Each monster assumes a different form and grants him control over a different element.
.Garulu: Garulu turns into the GARULU SABER. This form grants Kiva greater speed and imbues him with control over azure flames. It also boosts his cunning and ferocity to turn him into a dangerous predator. This is the most balanced of Kiva's Arms forms. Using Garulu for too long can cause Kiva to become reckless and feral.
.Bassha: Bassha turns into the BASSHA MAGNUM. This form grants Kiva greater agility and heightened senses. It also gives him control of water and allows him to slide around like he's on wet ground. It is physically the weakest of Kiva's forms due to the decrease in speed, defense and overall strength.
.Dogga: Dogga turns into the DOGGA HAMMER. This form grants Kiva greater defense and strength. It also gives him control over lightning and electricity. This form is physically the strongest but is the slowest in comparison to the others

Abilities:
.Martial Arts
.Tinkering
.Sorcery
.Analysis
.Marksmanship
.Mental Fortitude
.Monster Hunting
.General Knowledge

Alignment(Good/Bad): Good
Crush: N/A
.Kivat Bat
.Arms Monsters
.Kivat Castle
Extra:

Last edited:

Name
Mara Gaumond

Appearance
Mara is an overall intimidating young woman. Her appearance unnerves many which she find amusing. Her appearance is similar to a reptile. She possess a large amount of black scales on her body which act as armor. Her teeth are razor sharp as well as her claws. Mara possess dark brown skin and black hair that’s shaved close to her head. Her eyes are jet black and her pupils are slits, though they are hard to see. She has an overall impressive build from fighting and staying active while still possessing feminine curves. Mara is 6’1” and weighs around 180 lbs.

Species/Race
Demon

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Occupation
Bodyguard/Assassin/Torturer

Birthplace/Birthdate
March 21, Hell

Personality
Due to her appearance Mara can come across as intimidating and she enjoys it, finding it amusing that she can scare others without really doing anything. Mara is the manipulative sort, she’s ambitious and isn’t afraid to use underhanded means to reach her goals. Intense is another way to describe her, her gaze is sharp and she as a habit of staring, it’s as if she’s staring right through someone or so she’s been told. Mara is someone is trust her instincts, they’ve never stirred her wrong and helped her get out of a variety of bad situations. Mara possesses a love for violence. She is a sadistic and merciless individual, a natural born fighter with a love for her craft.

Mara enjoys being by herself rather than being in the company of others. Though she knows how to socialize with others well. Mara is a graceful person who carries herself with pride, a straight back and with her head held high. She’s confident in herself and it shows. Mara has a bad habit of getting possessive of both people and objects. Whether the relationship is platonic or not she doesn’t like to share and is rather protective. Mara is someone who sees things through, she’s get the job done and prefers not to waste time or slack off. She is someone who prefers actions over words.

History
Mara comes from a family of demons, rumored to be the first of Wrath’s creation. These demons were known for reeking havoc on humans and their fellow demons alike. They were bringers of destruction, the brawlers, fighters, gang members, and torturers. Her family was feared by many in hell and on earth by those who knew of them. Mara was no different from them. She followed in their path gladly, wore her heritage like a badge. She learned the art of assassin and fighting from her family, the training was cruel and punishment for failure was harsh. Many of her siblings and cousins did not make it, they were too weak. Mara however, prevailed where they didn’t. She refused to be broken and as a result came out on top, making her family proud.

Powers:

• Hell-Fire Manipulation - Mara can manipulate hell fire. Her flames destroy anything that they come into contact with, turning it to ash in a short amount of time. Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact. Mara can cause the flames to spread as slowly or quickly as she wants. They cannot be extinguished with normal water or smothering.
  • Reptilian Physiology - Mara has a variety of features from different species of reptiles. These features include venom and enhanced abilities like enhanced speed, agility, and reflexes as well as strength. Her senses are also superhuman in nature, she can see in both normal vision and infrared. Mara can breath underwater for long periods of time and regenerate as well.
  • Poison Generation - As a demon of the reptilian type, Mara can produce venom. Like a snake she has venom glands located in her mouth. Her blood is also poison. Mara’s poison is very toxic to demons and downright deadly to humans. When injected it causes organ organ failure, agonizing pain, and hematemesis.
Abilities
Weapons & Combat Master, Stealth, Hunting & Tracking, Torture, Intimadtion

Alignment(good/bad)
Bad

Crush
None

Weapons(armors, weapons, etc)
Fangs, Claws, Venom, Daggers, Sword

©social
PATONE
®

14-5711
Process Mara

Name
Mara Gaumond

Appearance
Mara is an overall intimidating young woman. Her appearance unnerves many which she find amusing. Her appearance is similar to a reptile. She possess a large amount of black scales on her body which act as armor. Her teeth are razor sharp as well as her claws. Mara possess dark brown skin and black hair that’s shaved close to her head. Her eyes are jet black and her pupils are slits, though they are hard to see. She has an overall impressive build from fighting and staying active while still possessing feminine curves. Mara is 6’1” and weighs around 180 lbs.

Species/Race
Demon

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Occupation
Bodyguard/Assassin/Torturer

Birthplace/Birthdate
March 21, Hell

Personality
Due to her appearance Mara can come across as intimidating and she enjoys it, finding it amusing that she can scare others without really doing anything. Mara is the manipulative sort, she’s ambitious and isn’t afraid to use underhanded means to reach her goals. Intense is another way to describe her, her gaze is sharp and she as a habit of staring, it’s as if she’s staring right through someone or so she’s been told. Mara is someone is trust her instincts, they’ve never stirred her wrong and helped her get out of a variety of bad situations. Mara possesses a love for violence. She is a sadistic and merciless individual, a natural born fighter with a love for her craft.

Mara enjoys being by herself rather than being in the company of others. Though she knows how to socialize with others well. Mara is a graceful person who carries herself with pride, a straight back and with her head held high. She’s confident in herself and it shows. Mara has a bad habit of getting possessive of both people and objects. Whether the relationship is platonic or not she doesn’t like to share and is rather protective. Mara is someone who sees things through, she’s get the job done and prefers not to waste time or slack off. She is someone who prefers actions over words.

History
Mara comes from a family of demons, rumored to be the first of Wrath’s creation. These demons were known for reeking havoc on humans and their fellow demons alike. They were bringers of destruction, the brawlers, fighters, gang members, and torturers. Her family was feared by many in hell and on earth by those who knew of them. Mara was no different from them. She followed in their path gladly, wore her heritage like a badge. She learned the art of assassin and fighting from her family, the training was cruel and punishment for failure was harsh. Many of her siblings and cousins did not make it, they were too weak. Mara however, prevailed where they didn’t. She refused to be broken and as a result came out on top, making her family proud.

Powers:

• Hell-Fire Manipulation - Mara can manipulate hell fire. Her flames destroy anything that they come into contact with, turning it to ash in a short amount of time. Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact. Mara can cause the flames to spread as slowly or quickly as she wants. They cannot be extinguished with normal water or smothering.
  • Reptilian Physiology - Mara has a variety of features from different species of reptiles. These features include venom and enhanced abilities like enhanced speed, agility, and reflexes as well as strength. Her senses are also superhuman in nature, she can see in both normal vision and infrared. Mara can breath underwater for long periods of time and regenerate as well.
  • Poison Generation - As a demon of the reptilian type, Mara can produce venom. Like a snake she has venom glands located in her mouth. Her blood is also poison. Mara’s poison is very toxic to demons and downright deadly to humans. When injected it causes organ organ failure, agonizing pain, and hematemesis.
Abilities
Weapons & Combat Master, Stealth, Hunting & Tracking, Torture, Intimadtion

Alignment(good/bad)
Bad

Crush
None

Weapons(armors, weapons, etc)
Fangs, Claws, Venom, Daggers, Sword

Last edited:
Wan Yue Na

1567175933214.png
Name: Wan Yue Na

Aliases: Gluttony, Gula, Beelzebub, and usually goes by NaNa

Age: "I've been around for so long that I've kinda lost count? I'd probably remember in a few days."

Appearance: She also has her demonic form that has a strange furred tail that ends in a blade like point that has been used for battle, a set of wings closer to that of a bat that protrude from her mid-back, horns that curl around before pointing outwards like a ram, pointed ears, clawed hands that are retractable and stark white hair.
1567600816665.png
1567176522992.png
1567176953713.png
1567177255852.png

Council Chair ranking#(only if you are a high member of the council, if not then this doesn't apply): #2

Rebel Group Affiliation: "No real affiliation with them, they do tend to gorge themselves in my restaurants but business is business. I can always start adding extra ingredients to their food and drinks if need be but where's the fun in that."

Species/Race(human, demon, vampire, etc): "I use to be a full fledged angel and all that other jazz. I fit right in with my little cherub face but....things happened so now I'm reigning as a high ranking demon."

Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed): "I'm a glutton for everything."

Occupation: "I'm a Council Member and I also own a successful chain of restaurants and bars. What better way to let my sin flag fly than to have businesses catered to their every need?"

birthplace/birthdate(you have to, even if you are just a carefree traveler): "I was born in China in a city that is now called Luoyang on November 22nd before my ascent. My influence on the human world can still be seen to this day considering that Thanksgiving is actually a day for me. It was easy to convince humans that a connection through food was the best way to get closer to one another."

Personality: "It's complicated, I have one of the nasty tempers once you piss me off but the other sins treat me like I'm a child or somethin'. I swear they only tease me like this because I 'look like a whole baby' apparently. I'm usually happy-go-lucky and overly friendly, a very human trait that I've retained from centuries of life. I feel like there's somethin' I'm forgetting.......ah! I'm also known as the clingy one since I hate having to spend time alone, hanging out and bothering Luci is a fun pastime. Other than that, I'm probably one of the easiest sins to get along with. I'm like a compact party that's always down for a good time and drinks."

History: "In a time long ago I was born in and raised in a family of 7. I was the youngest of the family with 4 older brothers so I was more or less coddled over as the only daughter. My childhood was nothing out of the ordinary besides the enormous amounts of food that I would go through and seemingly not be physically phased by it at all. Eating competitions among my siblings were always fierce but I didn't let my age stop me from completely destroying them. My human life ended when I was around the age of 23 and the next thing I knew I was up in the clouds with the big guy in charge.

"I spent a lot of my time working directly under Father doing various tasks to work my way up through the ranks. Although I was suppose to be a holy vessel my mischievous side never really vanished and I would often play pranks among the newer angels. Have you ever seen the horrified face of a new angel after you tell them that their halo was tilted because they had sinful desires still lingering? Let me tell you, it's priceless. Back to my own backstory though but skip through the boring parts. Big sis Luci and Dad had their own issues, she got sent down, my ungodly consumption of wine and bread got me sent straight down with her, and here I am. One of Luci's right hand men...women, whatever we present ourselves as now. I don't have any regrets for following her and am having a blast running my restaurants and bars since it brings joy to humans and demons alike. And that is a very condensed version of how I, Wan Yue Na aka Beelzebub, came to be. Thank you for listening to my TedTalk."

Powers: Glutton's Touch - Any dish or drink that is made by Nana becomes irresistible and a true delicacy on the palate. Mortals have a tendency to go into a frenzy of non stop eating and drinking at various levels of severity.

Iron Clad Stomach: Her internal organs are more than enough to withstand any poisoning and is able to digest whatever she eats. It is essentially a contained black hole, that can regurgitate things on command, that has absorbed living beings before. Poison does however leave an acidic taste in her mouth that she doesn't enjoy and leaves her in a drunken stupor.

Pyrokinesis: Can create flames from nothing and control existing fires, mainly uses it for cooking. Only those that have gotten on her bad side know the true pain of having her flames devour their flesh.

Abilities: Has the ability to transform her physical appearance but has always had a soft spot for her original form.

Alignment(good/bad): "It's complicated since some of my current activities tend to support both sides. Am I demon that wants to continue to do as I please, of course. Do I also enjoy playing amongst the humans and throwing some of the best parties, also yes. You can call me Chaotic Neutral for now."

Crush: "I love Luci! (don't tell her I said that, I've been using this joke for so long that she's started to get sick of it and walks away whenever I use it)

Weapons(armors, weapons, etc): "With my blade like tail, pyrokinesis, and demonic strength I don't really care for armor or weapons."

Extra: Alcohol and poison are definitely her weaknesses. A demon in a drunken stupor can lead to a fun party, a demolished city, or random hookups. Her usual fighting style also switches up dramatically as she become more of a creature of instinct than logic.

"The face of gluttony is quite charming."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
Name: Eieno Chaser
Appearance:
1567509353237.png
Species/Race: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
birthplace/birthdate: The Netherworld, January 13

Personality: Eieno is first and foremost utterly dedicated to the true Demon Lord. His loyalty lies eternally with Lucifer and he will execute any who defy her. When in his regular form he speaks with both cunning and intelligence. Eieno is smart, capable and always tries to get a good handle on the situation. However when he uses the Devil Gunner to transform, his personality changes. As the Pale Rider, he is cold and calculative. At times he can be extremely stoic and focuses solely on the mission at hand. If a Demon threatens to disrupt the plans of his Dark Mistress, he will not hesitate to destroy them.
History: Eieno Chaser was born in the lab of Count Walter Bernhardt. He was an experiment to see if he could create an enforcer from the remains of the many demons who had died for his cause. The result was a being who could kill without hesitation and dedicated himself to whatever mission he was given. In his early days, he trained with the various monsters utilized by Bernhardt as his defence force. Over time, he became proficient in killing anything that got in his way. Given a gun-like device known as the Devil Gunner, he was christened "The Pale Rider". This was due to his pale skin and his preference for riding motorcycles. While originally devout in his missions to silence and destroy any opposition, he began hearing a strange voice in his head. Seeking out the voice, he found it to be an artifact of Hell. It was a tool linked to the Devil himself. It latched onto the young demon and began to work its way into his head. It showed him the glory and majesty of the Devil. It showed her betrayal by YHVH, her banishment to hell and even her formation of the Sins. When he regained his senses, a week had passed and the master he had worked for was slain at the hands of a Vampire Hunter. With nowhere else to go, the artifact offered him a place to belong in exchange for his loyalty. Pressing the Devil Gunner to his hand, he transformed into an armored state. Killing the cult of Bernhardt as a sign of devotion to his new Dark Lady. The Pale Rider seeks his new Mistress out...

Powers:
Gravity Surge: Eieno has the power to cause a gravity surge in a short radius. Gravity is disrupted and everything becomes much heavier and slower for a short period of time. Eieno can freely move through the area unimpeded to attack his opponents. Those with strong mental capacity retain full awareness of the situation to plan ahead. Though the weak minded experience lag and momentary lapses in awareness.
Energy Absorption: Eieno can absorb the energy of other infernal creatures to energize himself or to harm them. He can then use that energy to attack with or empower himself even further.
Core Conversion: Eieno can convert the mana of his fallen energy into crystalline cores. From there they can be converted into Tune Cores that grant him new weapons to use against his enemies.

Abilities
.Martial Weapon &
Combat Master
.Stealth,
.Hunting & Tracking,
.Torture
.Fear Tactics

Alignment(good/bad): Bad
Crush: Lucifer
Extra:

Last edited:
[div class=hidden].[/div] [class=container] height: 600px; width: 800px; background-color: transparent; margin: auto; border: solid 3px transparent; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; z-index: -10; transition: 1s; [/class] [class=para] font-size: 12px; color: black; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=first_box] height: 260px; width: 260px; background-color: white; position: absolute; z-index: 10; opacity: 0; transition: 2s; box-shadow: 4px 4px 3px lightgray; [/class] [class=first_image] height: 260px; width: 260px; position: absolute; z-index: 1; opacity: 0; border-radius: 0px; overflow: hidden; transition: 2s; [/class] [class=overlay_box] width: 260px; height: 260px; position: absolute; z-index: 0; margin-top: 170px; margin-left: 270px; transition: opacity 1s , -webkit-filter 4s; opacity: 0; -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); background-color: transparent; [/class] [class name=overlay_box state=hover] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 4s; [/class] [class=showbox] opacity: 1; transition: 2s; [/class] [class=box_one] height: 120px; width: 120px; margin-left: 270px; margin-top: 170px; position: absolute; border-radius: 100%; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; transition: 1s; z-index: 1; opacity: 0; transform: translate(70px,70px) rotate(-90deg) scale(0.2); filter: brightness(90%); [/class] [class=one_move] transform: translate(0px,0px) rotate(0deg) scale(1); border-radius: 5%; opacity: 1; transition: transform 1s , border-radius 1s , opacity 1s; transition-delay: 0.3s; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=box_two] height: 120px; width: 120px; margin-left: 410px; margin-top: 170px; position: absolute; border-radius: 100%; overflow: hidden; transition: 1s; opacity: 0; z-index: 0; background-color: transparent; transform: translate(-70px,70px) rotate(90deg) scale(0.2); filter: brightness(80%); [/class] [class=two_move] transform: translate(0px,0px) rotate(0deg) scale(1); border-radius: 5%; transition: transform 1s , border-radius 1s , opacity 1s; transition-delay: 0.5s; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=box_three] height: 120px; width: 120px; margin-left: 270px; margin-top: 310px; position: absolute; border-radius: 100%; overflow: hidden; transition: 1s; opacity: 0; z-index: 0; background-color: transparent; transform: translate(70px,-70px) rotate(90deg) scale(0.2); [/class] [class=three_move] transform: translate(0px,0px) rotate(0deg) scale(1); border-radius: 5%; transition: transform 1s , border-radius 1s , opacity 1s; transition-delay: 0.7s; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=box_four] height: 120px; width: 120px; margin-left: 410px; margin-top: 310px; position: absolute; border-radius: 100%; overflow: hidden; transition: 1s; opacity: 0; z-index: 0; background-color: transparent; transform: translate(-70px,-70px) rotate(-90deg) scale(0.2); filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=four_move] transform: translate(0px,0px) rotate(0deg) scale(1); border-radius: 5%; transition: transform 1s , border-radius 1s , opacity 1s; transition-delay: 0.9s; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=boxbgone] background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0); opacity: 0; height: 120px; width: 120px; transform: scale(0.5); transition: 2s 0.5s; z-index: 1; position: absolute; border-radius: 28px; [/class] [class=bgfadeone] opacity: 1; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); transform: scale(1.1); transition: transform 1s , opacity 1.5s , border-radius 2s , background-color 0.7s; border-radius: 8px; [/class] [class=bgtextone] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -10; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=textfadeone] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s , transform 0s; z-index: 1; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=bgtextone state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=closeone] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -10; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; transition: 1s; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=showclose] opacity: 1; transition: 1s; z-index: 10; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=closeone state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=boxbgtwo] background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0); opacity: 0; height: 120px; width: 120px; transform: scale(0.5); transition: 2s 0.5s; z-index: 1; position: absolute; border-radius: 28px; [/class] [class=bgfadetwo] opacity: 1; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); transform: scale(1.1); transition: transform 1s , opacity 1.5s , border-radius 2s , background-color 0.7s; border-radius: 8px; [/class] [class=bgtexttwo] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=textfadetwo] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s , transform 0s; z-index: 1; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=bgtexttwo state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=closetwo] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -4; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s ; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; transition: 1s; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=showclosetwo] opacity: 1; transition: 1s; z-index: 10; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=closetwo state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=boxbgthree] background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0); opacity: 0; height: 120px; width: 120px; transform: scale(0.5); transition: 2s 0.5s; z-index: 1; position: absolute; border-radius: 28px; [/class] [class=bgfadethree] opacity: 1; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); transform: scale(1.1); transition: transform 1s , opacity 1.5s , border-radius 2s , background-color 0.7s; border-radius: 8px; [/class] [class=bgtextthree] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=textfadethree] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s , transform 0s; z-index: 1; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=bgtextthree state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=closethree] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; transition: 1s; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=showclosethree] opacity: 1; transition: 1s; z-index: 10; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=closethree state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=boxbgfour] background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0); opacity: 0; height: 120px; width: 120px; transform: scale(0.5); transition: 2s 0.5s; z-index: 1; position: absolute; border-radius: 28px; [/class] [class=bgfadefour] opacity: 1; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); transform: scale(1.1); transition: transform 1s , opacity 1.5s , border-radius 2s , background-color 0.7s; border-radius: 8px; [/class] [class=bgtextfour] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=textfadefour] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s; z-index: 1; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=bgtextfour state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=closefour] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: -1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1s; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 26px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; transition: 1s; background-color: black; height: 20px; width: 70px; transform: scale(0.8); pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=showclosefour] opacity: 1; transition: 1s; z-index: 10; transform: scale(1); pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=closefour state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=closeall] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: 1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; margin-top: 445px; margin-left: 350px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; transition: 1s; background-color: black; height: 22px; width: 100px; [/class] [class=showcloseall] opacity: 1; transition: 2s; transition-delay: 0.5s; z-index: 10; [/class] [class name=closeall state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=back] font-size: 14px; color: white; z-index: 1; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; margin-top: 445px; margin-left: 350px; font-variant: lowercase; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; position: absolute; transition: 1s; background-color: black; height: 22px; width: 100px; [/class] [class=showback] opacity: 1; transition: 2s; transition-delay: 0.5s; z-index: 10; [/class] [class name=back state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=hideboxes] opacity: 0; pointer-events: none; transition: 1s; [/class] [class=front_line] background-color: black; height: 32px; width: 100px; position: absolute; margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 150px; z-index: 10; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=front_text] font-size: 22px; color: white; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; font-variant: lowercase; text-align: center; padding-top: -3px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class name=front_line state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=front_text state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=header_one] background-color: black; height: 30px; width: 0px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 30px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 2s 1.9s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=headerone_text] font-size: 18px; color: white; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1.5s 1s; [/class] [class name=headerone_text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=header_two] background-color: black; height: 30px; width: 0px; margin-left: 550px; margin-top: 30px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 2s 1.9s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=headertwo_text] font-size: 24px; color: white; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1.5s 1s; [/class] [class name=headertwo_text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=header_three] background-color: black; height: 30px; width: 0px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 313px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 2s 1.9s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=headerthree_text] font-size: 24px; color: white; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1.5s 1s; [/class] [class name=headerthree_text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=header_four] background-color: black; height: 30px; width: 0px; margin-left: 550px; margin-top: 313px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; transition: 2s 1.9s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=headerfour_text] font-size: 24px; color: white; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; text-align: center; opacity: 0; transition: 1.5s 1s; [/class] [class name=headerfour_text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=box_1] height: 0px; width: 220.5px; background-color: white; margin-top: 60px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; border-left: solid 5px black; border-right: solid 5px black; overflow: hidden; transition: height 2s ease-in-out , border-bottom 0.3s 1.9s; border-bottom: solid 0px black; [/class] [class=title1] color: black; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; opacity: 0; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; transform: translateX(-50px); transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=title1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=para1] font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; opacity: 0; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 20px; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=para1 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=musicplayer] height: 30px; width: 185px; background-color: black; position: absolute; margin-top: 180px; margin-left: 18px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class=soundcloud] height: 20px; width: 20px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 89px; margin-top: 5px; -webkit-filter: brightness(90%) grayscale(100%) contrast(500%); transform: scale(0.75); [/class] [class=skipback] font-size: 14px; color: white; margin-left: 48px; margin-top: 5.5px; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=skipback state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=skipforward] font-size: 14px; color: white; margin-left: 138px; margin-top: 5.5px; position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/class] [class name=skipforward state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=nowplaying] font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; margin-left: 30px; margin-top: 155px; position: absolute; color: black; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0.5px; opacity: 0; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=nowplaying state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=box_2] height: 0px; width: 220.5px; background-color: white; margin-top: 60px; margin-left: 550px; position: absolute; border-left: solid 5px black; border-right: solid 5px black; overflow: hidden; transition: height 2s ease-in-out , border-bottom 0.3s 1.9s; border-bottom: solid 0px black; [/class] [class=title2] color: black; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; opacity: 0; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; transform: translateX(-50px); transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=title2 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=title3] color: black; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 120px; opacity: 0; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; transform: translateX(-50px); transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=title3 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=title4] color: black; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; position: absolute; margin-left: 110px; margin-top: 120px; opacity: 0; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; transform: translateX(-110px); transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=title4 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=para2] height: 80px; width: 185px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; opacity: 0; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 15px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 40px; text-align: justify; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=para2 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=para3] background-color: transparent; height: 70px; width: 40px; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 145px; opacity: 0; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 15px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 500px; text-align: justify; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=para3 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=para4] background-color: transparent; height: 70px; width: 60px; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; margin-left: 120px; margin-top: 145px; opacity: 0; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 15px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 500px; text-align: justify; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=para4 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=box_3] height: 0px; width: 220.5px; background-color: white; margin-top: 343px; margin-left: 20px; position: absolute; border-left: solid 5px black; border-right: solid 5px black; overflow: hidden; transition: height 2s ease-in-out , border-bottom 0.3s 1.9s; border-bottom: solid 0px black; [/class] [class=title5] color: black; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; position: absolute; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; opacity: 0; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; transform: translateX(-110px); transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=title5 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=para5] background-color: transparent; height: 178px; width: 185px; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 35px; opacity: 0; position: absolute; letter-spacing: 0.5px; line-height: 15px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 500px; text-align: justify; transition: 0s 4s; [/class] [class name=para5 state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=box_4] height: 0px; width: 220.5px; background-color: white; margin-top: 343px; margin-left: 550px; position: absolute; border-left: solid 5px black; border-right: solid 5px black; overflow: hidden; transition: height 2s ease-in-out , border-bottom 0.3s 1.9s; border-bottom: solid 0px black; [/class] [class=imagebox] height: 200px; width: 200px; background-color: transparent; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 12px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: filter 2s , opacity 3s 4s; [/class] [class name=imagebox state=hover] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 2s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=image1] background-image: url('https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-462af4d332.jpg'); opacity: 1; grayscale(100%); transition: 1s 1s; [/class] [class=image2] background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/ec/bb/57ecbba77623d378035cc1ba3f6369d9.jpg'); opacity: 1; -webkit-filter: brightness(0%); transition: 1s 1s; [/class] [class=image3] background-image: url('https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-5fab3c40d8.jpg'); transition: 1s 1s; [/class] [class=image4] background-image: url('https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-9fe7c3854a.png'); transition: 1s 1s; [/class] [class=image5] background-image: url('https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-0381d1ca2e.jpg'); transition: 1s 1s; [/class] [class=image6] background-image: url('https://im5.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-5-459463cb4c.png'); transition: s 1s; [/class] [class=transform] height: 225px; transition: height 1.5s 2s ease-out , border-bottom 0.1s 2s; border-bottom: solid 5px black; [/class] [class=reveal] width: 230px; transition: 1.5s 0.5s ease-out; [/class] [class=text_reveal] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 2s 1.2s; [/class] [class=text_reveal1] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 3s; [/class] [class=title_reveal1] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 2.8s , transform 1.1s 2.7s; transform: translateX(0); [/class] [class=title_reveal2] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 3.3s , transform 1.1s 3.2s; transform: translateX(0); [/class] [class=text_reveal2] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 3.5s; [/class] [class=title_reveal3] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1.7s 3.8s , transform 1.8s 3.7s; transform: translateX(0); [/class] [class=text_reveal3] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 4.8s; [/class] [class=nowplaying_reveal] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 3.3s; [/class] [class=music_reveal] opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1s 3.3s; [/class] [script class=container on=init] addClass showbox overlay_box addClass showbox first_box addClass showbox first_image [/script] [script class=front_line on=click] addClass hideboxes first_box addClass hideboxes overlay_box addClass hideboxes first_image addClass one_move box_one addClass two_move box_two addClass three_move box_three addClass four_move box_four addClass showback back [/script] [script class=front_text on=click] addClass hideboxes first_box addClass hideboxes overlay_box addClass hideboxes first_image addClass one_move box_one addClass two_move box_two addClass three_move box_three addClass four_move box_four addClass showback back [/script] [script=bgtextone] set one 1 [/script] [script=bgtexttwo] set two 1 [/script] [script=bgtextthree] set three 1 [/script] [script=bgtextfour] set four 1 [/script] [script class=bgtextone on=click] set one 2 if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "2") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${one}" "2") (removeClass showback back) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass transform box_1) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass reveal header_one) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass text_reveal headerone_text) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass title_reveal1 title1) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass text_reveal1 para1) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass nowplaying_reveal nowplaying) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass music_reveal musicplayer) [/script] [script class=box_one on=mouseenter] if (eq "${one}" "2") (set one 2) (set one 1) if (eq "${one}" "1") (addClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "1") (addClass bgfadeone boxbgone) [/script] [script class=box_one on=mouseleave] if (eq "${one}" "1") (removeClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "1") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "1") (removeClass bgfadeone boxbgone) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "2") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (set one 1) [/script] [script class=bgfadeone on=mouseleave] if (eq "${one}" "1") (removeClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "1") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "1") (removeClass bgfadeone boxbgone) if (eq "${one}" "2") (addClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "2") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (set one 1) [/script] [script class=closeone on=click] set one 0 if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass bgfadeone boxbgone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${one}" "0") (addClass showback back) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass transform box_1) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_one) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerone_text) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal1 title1) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal1 para1) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass nowplaying_reveal nowplaying) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass music_reveal musicplayer) [/script] [script class=bgtexttwo on=click] set two 2 if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass showclosetwo closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "2") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${two}" "2") (removeClass showback back) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass transform box_2) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass reveal header_two) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass text_reveal headertwo_text) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass title_reveal1 title2) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass title_reveal2 title3) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass title_reveal3 title4) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass text_reveal1 para2) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass text_reveal2 para3) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass text_reveal3 para4) [/script] [script class=box_two on=mouseenter] if (eq "${two}" "2") (set two 2) (set two 1) if (eq "${two}" "1") (addClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "1") (addClass bgfadetwo boxbgtwo) [/script] [script class=box_two on=mouseleave] if (eq "${two}" "1") (removeClass showclose closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "1") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "1") (removeClass bgfadetwo boxbgtwo) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass showclose closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "2") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (set two 1) [/script] [script class=bgfadetwo on=mouseleave] if (eq "${two}" "1") (removeClass showclose closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "1") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "1") (removeClass bgfadetwo boxbgtwo) if (eq "${two}" "2") (addClass showclose closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "2") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (set two 1) [/script] [script class=closetwo on=click] set two 0 if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass showclosetwo closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass bgfadetwo boxbgtwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${two}" "0") (addClass showback back) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass transform box_2) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_two) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headertwo_text) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal1 title2) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal2 title3) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal3 title4) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal1 para2) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal2 para3) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal3 para4) [/script] [script class=bgtextthree on=click] set three 2 if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass showclosethree closethree) if (eq "${three}" "2") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${three}" "2") (removeClass showback back) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass transform box_3) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass reveal header_three) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass text_reveal headerthree_text) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass title_reveal1 title5) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass text_reveal1 para5) [/script] [script class=box_three on=mouseenter] if (eq "${three}" "2") (set three 2) (set three 1) if (eq "${three}" "1") (addClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "1") (addClass bgfadethree boxbgthree) [/script] [script class=box_three on=mouseleave] if (eq "${three}" "1") (removeClass showclose closethree) if (eq "${three}" "1") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "1") (removeClass bgfadethree boxbgthree) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass showclose closethree) if (eq "${three}" "2") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (set three 1) [/script] [script class=bgfadethree on=mouseleave] if (eq "${three}" "1") (removeClass showclose closethree) if (eq "${three}" "1") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "1") (removeClass bgfadethree boxbgthree) if (eq "${three}" "2") (addClass showclose closethree) if (eq "${three}" "2") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (set three 1) [/script] [script class=closethree on=click] set three 0 if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass showclosethree closethree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass bgfadethree boxbgthree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${three}" "0") (addClass showback back) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass transform box_3) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_three) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerthree_text) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal1 title5) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal1 para5) [/script] [script class=bgtextfour on=click] set four 2 set image 1 if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass showclosefour closefour) if (eq "${four}" "2") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${four}" "2") (removeClass showback back) if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass transform box_4) if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass reveal header_four) if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass text_reveal headerfour_text) if (eq "${image}" "1") (addClass image1 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "1") (removeClass image2 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "1") (removeClass image3 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "1") (removeClass image4 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "1") (removeClass image5 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "1") (removeClass image6 imagebox) [/script] [script class=imagebox on=click] if (eq "${image}" "${image}") (inc image 1) if (eq "${image}" "1") (addClass image1 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "2") (addClass image2 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "3") (addClass image3 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "4") (addClass image4 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "5") (addClass image5 imagebox) if (eq "${image}" "6") (addClass image6 imagebox) [/script] [script class=box_four on=mouseenter] if (eq "${four}" "2") (set four 2) (set four 1) if (eq "${four}" "1") (addClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "1") (addClass bgfadefour boxbgfour) [/script] [script class=box_four on=mouseleave] if (eq "${four}" "1") (removeClass showclose closefour) if (eq "${four}" "1") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "1") (removeClass bgfadefour boxbgfour) if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass showclose closefour) if (eq "${four}" "2") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (set four 1) [/script] [script class=bgfadefour on=mouseleave] if (eq "${four}" "1") (removeClass showclose closefour) if (eq "${four}" "1") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "1") (removeClass bgfadefour boxbgfour) if (eq "${four}" "2") (addClass showclose closefour) if (eq "${four}" "2") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (set four 1) [/script] [script class=closefour on=click] set four 0 if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass showclosefour closefour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass bgfadefour boxbgfour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${four}" "0") (addClass showback back) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass transform box_4) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_four) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerfour_text) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image2) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image3) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image4) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image5) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image6) [/script] [script=closeall] set close 0 [/script] [script=back] set back 0 [/script] [script class=closeall on=click] set close 0 set back 0 if (eq "${close}" "0") (removeClass showcloseall closeall) if (eq "${close}" "0") (addClass showback back) set one 0 if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass showclose closeone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass textfadeone bgtextone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass bgfadeone boxbgone) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass transform box_1) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_one) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerone_text) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal1 title1) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal1 para1) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass nowplaying_reveal nowplaying) if (eq "${one}" "0") (removeClass music_reveal musicplayer) set two 0 if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass showclosetwo closetwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass textfadetwo bgtexttwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass bgfadetwo boxbgtwo) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass twocont_move two_content) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass transform box_2) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_two) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headertwo_text) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal1 title2) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal2 title3) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal3 title4) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal1 para2) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal2 para3) if (eq "${two}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal3 para4) set three 0 if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass showclosethree closethree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass textfadethree bgtextthree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass bgfadethree boxbgthree) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass transform box_3) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_three) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerthree_text) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass transform box_3) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_three) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerthree_text) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass title_reveal1 title5) if (eq "${three}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal1 para5) set four 0 if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass showclosefour closefour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass textfadefour bgtextfour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass bgfadefour boxbgfour) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass transform box_4) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_four) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerfour_text) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass transform box_4) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass reveal header_four) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass text_reveal headerfour_text) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image2) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image3) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image4) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image5) if (eq "${four}" "0") (removeClass image6) [/script] [script class=back on=click] set back 1 if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass one_move box_one) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass two_move box_two) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass three_move box_three) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass four_move box_four) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass showback back) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass hideboxes first_box) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass hideboxes overlay_box) if (eq "${back}" "1") (removeClass hideboxes first_image) [/script] [div class=container] [div class=overlay_box] [div class=first_box] [div class=first_image]
ebd13a4aabc40c209e489afd6c46c5c3.jpg
[/div] [div class=front_line][div class=front_text]enter. (wip)[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=box_one] [div class=boxbgone] [div class=closeone]close[/div] [div class=bgtextone]basics[/div] [/div]
57ecbba77623d378035cc1ba3f6369d9.jpg
[/div] [div class=header_one][div class=headerone_text]
jopseh fedorov.
[/div][/div] [div class=box_1] [div class=title1][/div] [div class=para1]
gender | male.
age | twenty-two.
sexuality | heterosexual.
race | half angel, half human (russian).
d.o.b |
december 8th.
p.o.b | moscow, russia.
rebel group affiliation | n/a.
occupation | n/a, still on the hunt.

appearance.

joseph stands in at around 6'1, with a slim and spry frame, accompanied by a well-musced, slender build. due to his angelic heritage, joseph's hair is a vivid sandy blonde, complimented by brilliant, pale piercing blue eyes; both are stark contrasts to his human family's dark brown. his wings are a creamy white, with a wingspan of about 4 meters wide in diameter.
[/div] [div class=nowplaying]like this - nf[/div] [div class=musicplayer] [div class=skipback][/div] [div class=skipforward][/div] [div class=soundcloud]
[/div] [/div]
[/div] [div class=box_two] [div class=boxbgtwo] [div class=closetwo]close[/div] [div class=bgtexttwo]persona[/div] [/div]
289791128aafae54248ce4d0c70c1bd6.jpg
[/div] [div class=header_two][div class=headertwo_text]
[/div][/div] [div class=box_2] [div class=title2]personality[/div]
[div class=para2]having been a production of a complicated affair between an immortal and a mortal, it comes as no surprise that joseph himself as a result, is a very complicated character.
by nature, joseph is as stoic as they come; he rarely lets emotion betray or over take him, and as a result, is a very sardonic and seemingly cold individual. having experienced betrayal and loss of trust before in his life, joseph is also cautious and distrusting of people in general and has a habit of overthinking and doubting people's motives, especially when they attempt to get close to him. as a result, joseph has an uncanny ability to decipher the nuances and read people very well as a method to know whether or not to trust them. joseph is also no fool; sharp-eyed and wise beyond his years, joseph proves himself to be somewhat of an intellectual and enjoys philosophical and political debate.

solitary by nature, joseph is also no socialite when it comes to social situations. however, he is definitely no hermit either; in social situations, joseph puts on a near-convincing dark, cynical, debonair act that makes him a mysterious hit for the women and the perfect bar companion for the men.

and despite the fact that joseph seems to be cold as ice on the outside, the very opposite is true when it comes to the inside. joseph is a deep sea of emotion, and things do get to him, even if he denies it himself. the way he usually expresses himself is through ironically dark, sarcastic humour with a dash of cynicism and brutal honesty.

joseph's whole life revolves around acts and masks. the moments where the real separates itself from the act are few and far in between; however, they do happen. deep down, joseph reveals himself to be rather mischievous and playful, always with that dash of cynicism and dark humour. once the hardened heart softens, it unleashes a torrent of fierce love and passion, as well an unsparing generosity and kindness, showing us a joseph that most, including himself, thought was lost to the sands of time and tragedy.
[/div] [div class=title3]likes[/div] [div class=para3]+ like
+ like
+ like
+ like
+ like
+ like
+ like
[/div] [div class=title4]dislikes[/div] [div class=para4]+ dislike
+ dislike
+ dislike
+ dislike
+ dislike
+ dislike
+ dislike
[/div]
[/div] [div class=box_three] [div class=boxbgthree] [div class=closethree]close[/div] [div class=bgtextthree]history[/div] [/div]
d69cf727ba6daae6eb22d321f5b5e904.jpg
[/div] [div class=header_three][div class=headerthree_text]
[/div][/div] [div class=box_3] [div class=title5]biography[/div] [div class=para5]
"for all have sinned and fall short of the flory of God." - Romans 3:23

it was a cold, bitter evening in moscow, russia.
a young married mother was admitted into the hospital, her water broken and already going into labour, her ecstatic and paradoxically concerned husband and family trailing not far behind.
today was the day; a day of celebration for the family and the father-to-be, and a day of reckoning for the young woman. however, she had already accepted the consequences a long time ago. this was her price, her wage of sin that ultimately bonded her to him. but this did not waver away the secret fear she held inside; once what was inside of her was out, her life as she knew it would end.
long and painful, the birthing was anything but easy. but before she knew it, a small bundle of life was placed into her achingly tired arms, tears of joy streaming down her face. they blurred her vision, so that everyone but her could see first that something was terribly and utterly wrong.

the baby, a supposed result of a dark-haired and dark-eyed marriage, was upon closer inspection, as fair-haired and blue-eyed as can be, a faint halo shimmering over his head.

his mother, over come with love, called him joseph. her husband, quick to anger, called him a bastard. her family, who were strict, stern Christians, struggled to react at all. accusations began to fly almost immediately, and as chaos and mayhem ensued and time seemed to slow down, joseph's mother felt a presence, otherworldly and spiritual, standing merely a few feet away. moments later, she discerned the tall, handsome form of a man that she knew too well, with hair and eyes as fair-haired and blue-eyed as can be, shimmering in white, a gleaming ring shimmering over his head, the faint outline of folded, glistening wings just barely visible. his robin blue eyes flickered to the baby she held in her arms.
his baby.
there were no words, no gestures, no real action. just a glance. before she knew it, just as quickly and suddenly as he came, he was gone.

joseph, despite him being born there, would never spend much time in moscow. having a strained, disappointing relationship with her family and a marriage (that was already in shambles before) in a state of complete separation, russia no longer held meaning for joseph's mother. so, at the fresh age of five, joseph was on a plane along with his mother to america, for a fresh start, a new beginning, a chance at the American Dream.

of course, before the Dream, inevitably came reality.
and reality was harsh. especially in Chicago
between night classes, a two part-time jobs as a cleaner for the wealthy and a hostess at a local restaurant, for the most part of joseph's early childhood, he never saw his mother. from an early age, joseph learned to grow accustomed to solitude, and eventually found peace in it. he learned to do many things independently and as he grew older and school came around, it was practically a breeze.
unfortunately, school for joseph was nothing more than a chore. despite his obvious brightness and intellect, he never took it seriously and took the liberty to skip and not pay attention. even from a young age, joseph quickly developed the cold, aloof reputation of a lone 'freak', who seemed to fit in nowhere. as he grew older, joseph began to get into tomfoolery and began to pick fights, and before he knew it, he was expelled from school at the age of ten.
and thus, began his downward spiral.

joseph moved a lot. he never stayed in one place for too long - whether it be a new city because of a new job offer, or a new house because of the shady neighborhood, or moving schools because he had been expelled yet again, joseph was all over the place. it was not a very stable way to spend one's childhood. very quickly, joseph learned to keep himself in check when it came to emotion and relationships, knowing the price and pain it caused when, inevitably, it was time to leave.

however, things began to change the moment joseph hit teenhood. he was scratching the surface of manhood as well as angelhood, and as his thirteenth year went by, joseph, to his abject horror, began to grow wings.
by the time he was fourteen, joseph's wings were nearly his size, and would only keep going until he reached peak maturity. with this, came the development of other mystery abilities that initially, scared joseph shitless. this confusing time was also characterized by the strange way his mother would act - a certain eerie acceptability and calmness, as if she was expecting it. no doctors or tests, no frantic search for a cure. his suspicion and confusion only amplified as he eavesdropped conversations and even arguments his mother would have, almost all about her son, talking seemingly to herself alone in the kitchen and in her room at night. as time went by, joseph knew that this wasn't a case of mental illness - he knew that she had to be talking to someone. fortunately, it didn't take long until he himself found out exactly who this someone was.

joseph met his father on the eve of his sixteenth birthday.
by this time, joseph and his mother had moved again, this time to a much smaller country town, isolated and to themselves to better hide joseph's unnatural characteristics. taking advantage of the endless fields of space, joseph, who had for the most part, accepted these unnatural characteristics of his, had been training himself how to fly, with very little success.
to help, joseph's mother had supposedly hired an 'expert aviator', whom she thought would help joseph develop the techniques for flying. at first, joseph was skeptical, but as after-school sessions were set up for three times a month and time went by, joseph, under the cordial but distant guidance of this mysterious expert aviator, whom he was only allowed to refer to as Mr. G, began to discover his natural gift at flying.
as time went by, joseph, despite himself, began soften, and found himself feeling almost giddy every time this mysterious would come and spend time teaching him to fly. these times spent would become a staple in joseph's father-deprived mind, and despite everything, secretly, in the depth of his heart, joseph began to look up to this man, and after several months, joseph would discover the truth:
this mysterious aviator was Archangel Gabriel, the highest of all the angels; the same Gabriel who had told an old man that his old wife would bear a son named John, the same Gabriel who had told a young virgin that she would bear a son of the most High himself named Jesus. this very same Gabriel was his father.

at first, it was a shock, and rightfully so. but joseph, despite himself, was happy deep down. there was a hope, a faint hope that this could fix all of their problems. this was a chance to rebuild and recreate what was lost. they could be a family.
but joseph didn't grasp the full gravity of the situation. his father did not regard his son the same way. to gabriel, joseph, was a very, very dangerous secret. a secret so powerful and destructive that, if unleashed, would ruin not only his son's and lover's life, but certainly create disorder and chaos in the world as well as in the heavens, among the angel ranks. there would be war, and demonic powers would leap at the chance of Gabriel exposing his weakness, exposing the truth to any and all that the highest and most holy angel was capable of committing the lowest of lows.

and so, just as suddenly and quickly as he came, gabriel was gone, leaving a betrayed joseph with more questions rather than answers.

this disastrous encounter left joseph and his mother in shambles. arguments sparked, and tension between mother and son ensued. joseph's mother, ever fearful for her boy's safety, began to be even stricter and controlling of joseph. she forced him to clean up his mess of an education, clean up his grades, and graduate. joseph managed to get into university as well, but much to his mother's aggravation, he dropped out only two years into his studying, proceeded to move out of his mother's house and began to take odd jobs here and there; sometimes, due to his natural brilliance, he was able to stay into a job for a few years at a time. he even encountered a few demons along his way - not the confrontational sort however, joseph would try to escape, often by the skin of his teeth. going through the motions was the man's game.

it's why coming to edoich city is no different than all the other cities joseph would hang around in. at least, that's what he thinks.

[/div]
[/div] [div class=box_four] [div class=boxbgfour] [div class=closefour]close[/div] [div class=bgtextfour]powers[/div] [/div]
61b6c632b368df51220f71d3a43ea9c8.jpg
[/div] [div class=header_four][div class=headerfour_text]
[/div][/div] [div class=box_4]
POWERS & ABILITIES

flight |
having flown for over a decade, joseph is well-versed and a surprisingly gifted flyer. as the years went by, joseph's angelic speed and agility increased; currently, he can reach up to a hundred-twenty miles an hour. however, he usually prefers walking.
supernatural senses/physicality/perception |
joseph is able to hear and perceive things beyond the human capacity - such as incredibly high-pitched and low-pitched sounds that would be all but nonexistent to the human ear. joseph also possesses supernatural strength and agility, as well as sense and see seemingly invisible and otherworldly presences. being half angel, joseph is also able to turn on a 'camouflage mode' on his otherworldly angel signature on Earth, but due to his human side, this camouflage mode is weaker and less effective, which makes him more susceptible to demon detection.
healing factor |
though this power is nowhere near as fast or as invincible as one of the more famous examples like Wolverine, joseph is still able to heal at an incredible rapid rate (which, for comparison, would be around one to two times slower than Wolverine's healing factor). joseph is also able to channel this ability in order to heal someone else's injuries; however, this takes a considerable amount of energy and focus and could potentially utterly exhaust joseph to the point of passing out if he isn't careful.
a certain degree of immunity against demonic influence |
being half angel, joseph has a certain level of resilience towards demonic influence; meaning that their power wouldn't have as much of an effect or retain as much of it's potency if applied to joseph. however, this simultaneously goes hand in hand with his ultimate weakness; his human side. being only half angel, joseph is not totally invincible; he still has that fifty/fifty chance of falling under the influence of demonic forces and letting them win him over.
[/div] [div class=closeall]
close all
[/div] [div class=back]
back
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[div class=hidden].[/div] [class=container] height: 600px; width: 800px; background-color: transparent; margin: auto; border: solid 3px transparent; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; z-index: -10; transition: 1s; [/class]
BASICS.
name | joseph fedorov.
gender | male.
age | twenty-two.
sexuality | heterosexual.
race | half angel, half human (russian).
d.o.b |
december 8th.
p.o.b | moscow, russia.
rebel group affiliation | n/a.
occupation | n/a, still on the hunt.

APPEARANCE.
joseph stands in at around 6'1, with a slim and spry frame, accompanied by a well-musced, slender build. due to his angelic heritage, joseph's hair is a vivid sandy blonde, complimented by brilliant, pale piercing blue eyes; both are stark contrasts to his human family's dark brown. his wings are a creamy white, with a wingspan of about 4 meters wide in diameter.

PERSONALITY. having been a production of a complicated affair between an immortal and a mortal, it comes as no surprise that joseph himself as a result, is a very complicated character.
by nature, joseph is as stoic as they come; he rarely lets emotion betray or over take him, and as a result, is a very sardonic and seemingly cold individual. having experienced betrayal and loss of trust before in his life, joseph is also cautious and distrusting of people in general and has a habit of overthinking and doubting people's motives, especially when they attempt to get close to him. as a result, joseph has an uncanny ability to decipher the nuances and read people very well as a method to know whether or not to trust them. joseph is also no fool; sharp-eyed and wise beyond his years, joseph proves himself to be somewhat of an intellectual and enjoys philosophical and political debate.

solitary by nature, joseph is also no socialite when it comes to social situations. however, he is definitely no hermit either; in social situations, joseph puts on a near-convincing dark, cynical, debonair act that makes him a mysterious hit for the women and the perfect bar companion for the men.

and despite the fact that joseph seems to be cold as ice on the outside, the very opposite is true when it comes to the inside. joseph is a deep sea of emotion, and things do get to him, even if he denies it himself. the way he usually expresses himself is through ironically dark, sarcastic humour with a dash of cynicism and brutal honesty.

joseph's whole life revolves around acts and masks. the moments where the real separates itself from the act are few and far in between; however, they do happen. deep down, joseph reveals himself to be rather mischievous and playful, always with that dash of cynicism and dark humour. once the hardened heart softens, it unleashes a torrent of fierce love and passion, as well an unsparing generosity and kindness, showing us a joseph that most, including himself, thought was lost to the sands of time and tragedy.

POWERS & ABILITIES flight | having flown for over a decade, joseph is well-versed and a surprisingly gifted flyer. as the years went by, joseph's angelic speed and agility increased; currently, he can reach up to a hundred-seventy miles an hour.
supernatural senses/physicality/perception |
joseph is able to hear and perceive things beyond the human capacity - such as incredibly high-pitched and low-pitched sounds that would be all but nonexistent to the human ear. joseph also possesses supernatural strength and agility, as well as sense and see seemingly invisible and otherworldly presences. being half angel, joseph is also able to turn on a 'camouflage mode' on his otherworldly angel signature on Earth, but due to his human side, this camouflage mode is weaker and less effective, which makes him more susceptible to demon detection.
healing factor |
though this power is nowhere near as fast or as invincible as one of the more famous examples like Wolverine, joseph is still able to heal at an incredible rapid rate (which, for comparison, would be around one to two times slower than Wolverine's healing factor). joseph is also able to channel this ability in order to heal someone else's injuries; however, this takes a considerable amount of energy and focus and could potentially utterly exhaust joseph to the point of passing out if he isn't careful.
a certain degree of immunity against demonic influence |
being half angel, joseph has a certain level of resilience towards demonic influence; meaning that their power wouldn't have as much of an effect or retain as much of it's potency if applied to joseph. however, this simultaneously goes hand in hand with his ultimate weakness; his human side. being only half angel, joseph is not totally invincible; he still has that fifty/fifty chance of falling under the influence of demonic forces and letting them win him over.

BIOGRAPHY.

"for all have sinned and fall short of the flory of God." - Romans 3:23

it was a cold, bitter evening in moscow, russia.
a young married mother was admitted into the hospital, her water broken and already going into labour, her ecstatic and paradoxically concerned husband and family trailing not far behind.
today was the day; a day of celebration for the family and the father-to-be, and a day of reckoning for the young woman. however, she had already accepted the consequences a long time ago. this was her price, her wage of sin that ultimately bonded her to him. but this did not waver away the secret fear she held inside; once what was inside of her was out, her life as she knew it would end.
long and painful, the birthing was anything but easy. but before she knew it, a small bundle of life was placed into her achingly tired arms, tears of joy streaming down her face. they blurred her vision, so that everyone but her could see first that something was terribly and utterly wrong.

the baby, a supposed result of a dark-haired and dark-eyed marriage, was upon closer inspection, as fair-haired and blue-eyed as can be, a faint halo shimmering over his head.

his mother, over come with love, called him joseph. her husband, quick to anger, called him a bastard. her family, who were strict, stern Christians, struggled to react at all. accusations began to fly almost immediately, and as chaos and mayhem ensued and time seemed to slow down, joseph's mother felt a presence, otherworldly and spiritual, standing merely a few feet away. moments later, she discerned the tall, handsome form of a man that she knew too well, with hair and eyes as fair-haired and blue-eyed as can be, shimmering in white, a gleaming ring shimmering over his head, the faint outline of folded, glistening wings just barely visible. his robin blue eyes flickered to the baby she held in her arms.
his baby.
there were no words, no gestures, no real action. just a glance. before she knew it, just as quickly and suddenly as he came, he was gone.

joseph, despite him being born there, would never spend much time in moscow. having a strained, disappointing relationship with her family and a marriage (that was already in shambles before) in a state of complete separation, russia no longer held meaning for joseph's mother. so, at the fresh age of five, joseph was on a plane along with his mother to america, for a fresh start, a new beginning, a chance at the American Dream.

of course, before the Dream, inevitably came reality.
and reality was harsh. especially in Chicago
between night classes, a two part-time jobs as a cleaner for the wealthy and a hostess at a local restaurant, for the most part of joseph's early childhood, he never saw his mother. from an early age, joseph learned to grow accustomed to solitude, and eventually found peace in it. he learned to do many things independently and as he grew older and school came around, it was practically a breeze.
unfortunately, school for joseph was nothing more than a chore. despite his obvious brightness and intellect, he never took it seriously and took the liberty to skip and not pay attention. even from a young age, joseph quickly developed the cold, aloof reputation of a lone 'freak', who seemed to fit in nowhere. as he grew older, joseph began to get into tomfoolery and began to pick fights, and before he knew it, he was expelled from school at the age of ten.
and thus, began his downward spiral.

joseph moved a lot. he never stayed in one place for too long - whether it be a new city because of a new job offer, or a new house because of the shady neighborhood, or moving schools because he had been expelled yet again, joseph was all over the place. it was not a very stable way to spend one's childhood. very quickly, joseph learned to keep himself in check when it came to emotion and relationships, knowing the price and pain it caused when, inevitably, it was time to leave.

however, things began to change the moment joseph hit teenhood. he was scratching the surface of manhood as well as angelhood, and as his thirteenth year went by, joseph, to his abject horror, began to grow wings.
by the time he was fourteen, joseph's wings were nearly his size, and would only keep going until he reached peak maturity. with this, came the development of other mystery abilities that initially, scared joseph shitless. this confusing time was also characterized by the strange way his mother would act - a certain eerie acceptability and calmness, as if she was expecting it. no doctors or tests, no frantic search for a cure. his suspicion and confusion only amplified as he eavesdropped conversations and even arguments his mother would have, almost all about her son, talking seemingly to herself alone in the kitchen and in her room at night. as time went by, joseph knew that this wasn't a case of mental illness - he knew that she had to be talking to someone. fortunately, it didn't take long until he himself found out exactly who this someone was.

joseph met his father on the eve of his sixteenth birthday.
by this time, joseph and his mother had moved again, this time to a much smaller country town, isolated and to themselves to better hide joseph's unnatural characteristics. taking advantage of the endless fields of space, joseph, who had for the most part, accepted these unnatural characteristics of his, had been training himself how to fly, with very little success.
to help, joseph's mother had supposedly hired an 'expert aviator', whom she thought would help joseph develop the techniques for flying. at first, joseph was skeptical, but as after-school sessions were set up for three times a month and time went by, joseph, under the cordial but distant guidance of this mysterious expert aviator, whom he was only allowed to refer to as Mr. G, began to discover his natural gift at flying.
as time went by, joseph, despite himself, began soften, and found himself feeling almost giddy every time this mysterious would come and spend time teaching him to fly. these times spent would become a staple in joseph's father-deprived mind, and despite everything, secretly, in the depth of his heart, joseph began to look up to this man, and after several months, joseph would discover the truth:
this mysterious aviator was Archangel Gabriel, the highest of all the angels; the same Gabriel who had told an old man that his old wife would bear a son named John, the same Gabriel who had told a young virgin that she would bear a son of the most High himself named Jesus. this very same Gabriel was his father.

at first, it was a shock, and rightfully so. but joseph, despite himself, was happy deep down. there was a hope, a faint hope that this could fix all of their problems. this was a chance to rebuild and recreate what was lost. they could be a family.
but joseph didn't grasp the full gravity of the situation. his father did not regard his son the same way. to gabriel, joseph, was a very, very dangerous secret. a secret so powerful and destructive that, if unleashed, would ruin not only his son's and lover's life, but certainly create disorder and chaos in the world as well as in the heavens, among the angel ranks. there would be war, and demonic powers would leap at the chance of Gabriel exposing his weakness, exposing the truth to any and all that the highest and most holy angel was capable of committing the lowest of lows.

and so, just as suddenly and quickly as he came, gabriel was gone, leaving a betrayed joseph with more questions rather than answers.

this disastrous encounter left joseph and his mother in shambles. arguments sparked, and tension between mother and son ensued. joseph's mother, ever fearful for her boy's safety, began to be even stricter and controlling of joseph. she forced him to clean up his mess of an education, clean up his grades, and graduate. joseph managed to get into university as well, but much to his mother's aggravation, he dropped out only two years into his studying, proceeded to move out of his mother's house and began to take odd jobs here and there; sometimes, due to his natural brilliance, he was able to stay into a job for a few years at a time. he even encountered a few demons along his way - not the confrontational sort however, joseph would try to escape, often by the skin of his teeth. going through the motions was the man's game.

it's why coming to edoich city is no different than all the other cities joseph would hang around in. at least, that's what he thinks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back