• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Seven Deadly Sins: The New Era

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~-~-~-~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoooo. Can I make my character half-angel? Fitting for pride, right? xD

Or a demigod I guess... What I'm going for is a human with powerful ties.

To be honest, I'd like it if it looked more similar to anime. I feel if we're doing an anime fandom roleplay, then we should keep similar to appearances in the show.

Originally I had been attempting to find an anime image, but it is admittedly a small bit of a challenge to find a realistically equipped anime woman.

Especially one using a Bardiche.

But I shall try my best anyways!

Well, I found one. Horrendously difficult, and not what I am looking for, but it isn't a metal bikini, and it isn't boob-plate.

ff9e7f09bd69993a6eab0f683c0d43bd.jpg

Yay. Considering how incredibly fucking bored she looks, is it possible to choose Acedia as a sin?

Or would that just be Sloth?

She doesn't look anything like Wrath, and that's honestly the only available sin I can properly play.

It would just be Sloth. Also, depending on how you make her personality, you can make her a Wrath really easily. If you change your mind and choose Sloth, then I'll take up Wrath.

Eh. My imagining of sloth would just be incredible apathy. Not able to be bothered to help anyone or do much at all. And sloth is already taken I thinks

Trundle said:
Yoooo. Can I make my character half-angel? Fitting for pride, right? xD
Or a demigod I guess... What I'm going for is a human with powerful ties.
There was no mention of gods in the TV series, although since it would be a demigod/"human with powerful ties", I suppose I could make it work. :)

Mhm. We still need Holy Knights, and I believe we still need a few more Sins.

Actually I'm pretty sure there are gods/goddesses. I mean I'm pretty sure. I swear I saw it somewhere...

Whatever, thank you haha.

Got a little wrath sin back story. Teaser: So focused upon utterly destroying an enemy, that she destroyed Those she held dear aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back