• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seven Deadly Seas | OPEN

Where will the rp happen, I noticed you had an out-of-character area and the CS, but no main

Ah, shoot, I forgot about my possible commitment issues. Thinking about what's happening this week and next week (new job and stuff), odds are, I'll be really flaky for a while, and I don't want to put you guys behind or anything. I'm only disappointed because this looks like a really fun thread.

Sorry, sorry. I honestly think it's best I drop out now before I stall anything. (But I'll be stalking when it finally kicks up because who wouldn't love to see players struggle on the Seven Deadly Seas?)

Do we have enough characters or do you still need more? If you need more, which roles?

Oh, my goodness, yes. You're so kind. It'd be quite a few more days, so, of course, I'd never want to delay you in any way. I really appreciate you putting that offer up.

I'm so glad so many people are interested in this. Also, it would be good to have and actual sailor's input. The closest thing I do to that is kayaking

DarkianMaker DarkianMaker Yay! Just make sure you post your CS. Basically what’s happened so far is that everybody has introduced themselves (their character’s) and we’ve started sailing so just make sure you introduce yourself to everybody in the roleplay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back