• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven Deadly Seas OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
DarkianMaker DarkianMaker I guess I probably should have explained this to everybody but the time period of this RP is in the late middle ages when Christopher Columbus was around so no.

Well, technically around that time there was the Arquebus but since you don't want firearms I won't use firearms

DarkianMaker DarkianMaker Pfft I dodn’t even know that existed, my school doesn’t have a history period so I don’t know anything about history. If you want to have a firearm you can.

Bishop Bishop late middle ages is 1400 and 1500. Even though beer didn’t exist, mead do so let’s just pretend Alexander was drinking mead....Again, our school doesn’t have history class so I don’t know much about anything past the 20th century.?

Beer and ale were the main drink in most of Europe during the middle ages. I'm a walking history encyclopedia xD

The language that we have (probably(or most likely)) wouldn't work with the time period, but...
Oh well.

TeikiFox TeikiFox I don’t think every single person in this roleplay knows the same second language.... I’m Chinese but not that many people know Chinese, even some Chinese people who were born in America don’t know Chinese.

Hey everybody, I'm too lazy to make another character sheet for the captain so I'm just going to switch Kihara to the captain instead of making another character. Coriander Coriander will become the first mate and we'll just erase the second mate part.

School started and I'm even more overwhelmed than last year :( I will put up a post as soon as I can but once again, I am slammed with homework....Love that for me :closed eyes open smile:

Roll with it, unintentional mutiny as the previous captain got off the ship without telling anyone before the ship left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back