• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Serial Killings of Keatonville [A Vigilante Murder Mystery]

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Serial Killings of Keatonville (Act I)

The year is 2020, the small town of Keatonville has a very low crime rate compared to all the other cities in America and it is usually quiet. One of the pros (or cons) of a small town/city is that new travels fast, real fast.

WIP PLOT VAUGE INTRO SUMMARY
(VERY VAGUE TO SAVE MYSTERY)

The story opens up with a group of people who somehow met at the right place at the right time, each with their own motive to take down a serial killer that has been spilling blood throughout the town, who is he? What is his motive? Why did he target HER? Will you uncover the mystery? In this twisted game of life and death, will you save this town or become the victim.

WHO ARE YOU?

You play as a character in a group of friends, turned vigilantes, to bring an end to this conspiracy. Looking for AT LEAST 5 people to join. You can create your own motive. This is an investigation RP and some parts will be difficult to understand but I will play several NPCs to help you along your path; which leads into the next topic.

SEMI-LINEAR

I have planed out most of the major plot points and events, BUT THESE ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICES AND ACTIONS. There is going to be an Ending (if it hits off well and goes through, I will potentially think of continuing it with a sequel/prequel) The story will be split up into different Acts/Arcs. All of which leads up to the end. It is possible to solve the mystery before the planned end and if certain things do not go the way I planned, which I hope they don't, I want a challenge as a writer, then the whole plot could potentially change.) Character death is a thing, though I'm not going to kill your characters unless it's in an "It is impossible to survive this" moment. BTW the serial killer will taunt the players and will use PMs as a way to "Email" your characters, it is up to the characters to reveal the "Emails" or not. I will not hold your hand through this adventure and it will require a lot of thinking and detective work to play, but I will help out slightly if everyone is stuck or going in the complete opposite direction.

WARNING !!!There will be gore and some disturbing themes!!! Also this is really hard to explain so I probably made it seem more confusing than it actually is.

♪ 306-3636 give him a call, the Call Man comes ♪

4ae7681222105f23e362871a36e5909e.jpg

Interested! I have fond memories being a part of similarly structured RPs so this sounds like fun.

Ok! I will be making the thread today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back