• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Sentinels

Jagson

One Thousand Club
The galaxy is corrupt and rotting from within. Those in the highest form of power dictate what races will rule while sending their puppet governments to wage war on those that won't fall in line. All of which is legal in the courts they control.

Who are we? We are those that stand up for those who can't stand themselves. Protect those who need protecting. We work in the darkness to protect the innocent. Save those who are wrongly judged. And bring to light secrets those in power want hidden

We are hated by the United Galaxy and their puppets. Deemed terrorists accused of the horrific actions that they have caused.

We are the Sentinels

Thank you both for your interests. I'm going to wait till we get a couple more people interested before creating the character sheet in the mean time here is the basic lore of this universe. If you guys have any questions or would like to add anything let me know.

This sounds neat. I am initially interested. Although, I would like to understand what the settings inspirations are in terms of technology and aesthetics before I commit.

Are we leaning more towards Star Wars/Star Trek here or more towards something more “realistic” like The Expanse or Babylon 5 or Firefly? Or something else?

Because of how far future this is it'll primary fallow star wars/ star trek tech wise.
Sounds cool. I am still interested. Excited to see more of your lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back