• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Selection

ScarlettRose16 said:
Warning you all affairs while in the Selection will result in immediate disqualification from the selection, a public flogging, and stripped down to a caste 8
Yeah. I know.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Thank you for letting me know, can we by chance just have you meet the prince but you won't be sent home don't worry but you 'meet him?' I'm basically asking if you mind.
I"M BACK AND STILL ALIVE (but dead on the inside) :(

Sure thing, that's fine. Should I have my character bump into the prince or something?

SO sorry for being MIA for the past couple of days, I was camping and didn't exactly have an opportunity to post x3 I'll get a post up hopefully by tonight, most likely tomorrow however since I am currently in a motel room somewhere between Utah and home.

Yo, I just wanna apologize to everybody for how late my post was. It's just, school is starting up and my two-a-day workouts take up most of my day. I'll try and get posts out more frequently from now on. Sorry, guys. :)

Love you take as long as you need to with posts! I understand busy schedules, as I have the same problem with workouts daily aside from my normal schedule, and I bet everyone else does as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back