• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Selection

Radiohead said:
I hadn't realized we have twitter. I have the time period completely wrong in my head.
Ahh!! I was so confused when you posted that thing about armor, so this explains it.. xDD

labyrinthecho said:
Ahh!! I was so confused when you posted that thing about armor, so this explains it.. xDD
Pretend it didn't happen

In my mind it was something like...Mark Lawrence's shit. If you haven't read his books,basically it's a dystopian setting where we lost most technology in the future during wars.

Radiohead said:
Pretend it didn't happen
In my mind it was something like...Mark Lawrence's shit. If you haven't read his books,basically it's a dystopian setting where we lost most technology in the future during wars.
AhHhhHhHHhHhhH. p:

I thought you were like one of those people that are okay with futuristic stuff in Medieval-based RPs(so glad you're not, btw). xDD

labyrinthecho said:
AhHhhHhHHhHhhH. p:
I thought you were like one of those people that are okay with futuristic stuff in Medieval-based RPs(so glad you're not, btw). xDD
I AM NOT I WILL BE ANGRY I WILL FLIP

My next posts will be normal,promise lol

labyrinthecho said:
YES I KNOW. THAT IS ALWAYS THE WORST.
There was this time that I was in a Victorian setting,and a guy pulled some random Facebook shit and oh god,that was painful.

Radiohead said:
There was this time that I was in a Victorian setting,and a guy pulled some random Facebook shit and oh god,that was painful.
Victorian era RPs are the best. I read every Victorian era-based book with drama and debuts and balls and romance I can find. ; - ;

But what? FACEBOOK IN THE VICTORIAN ERA?! XDDD

labyrinthecho said:
Victorian era RPs are the best. I read every Victorian era-based book with drama and debuts and balls and romance I can find. ; - ;
The queen has posted a picture,she received many likes.

Seriously though,I have no idea where that guy took that from. I was about to ask @leave to come speak with him and tell him to GO.

labyrinthecho said:
And yes,Victorian Era based everything is my favorite.

@Smoaki @Valk @labyrinthecho @Tola @Iskolde @Redamancy @Snowflower @Radiohead @Tsiwentiio @Opalescence @Libra259 @sprouhtt

Okay so once we have heard from every character all the ladies will gather to have a sort meeting with the King and Queen. Then we will do a time skip to the next morning where everyone who has maids will get them up and get them ready. (those who don't have maids they will just be NPC's for you to control) Before breakfast they will meet in the Great Hall where there will be chairs set up for them to sit down and a couch in the corner where you all will have a short meeting with the Prince. Then after that the Prince will dismiss everybody but one will be dismissed, that one individual will be sent home then there will be the first date. One girl will be asked by Prince Alex to go on a date, the rest will spend the day with the Queen in the women's room. So here's what going to happen just so you all know.

The Characters we haven't heard from are:

Elizabeth Green (@Smoaki), Michael Gray (@Valk), Amanda Clarke (@Smoaki), Seong Alice (@labyrinthecho)​

Apparently, she and her parents have asked for her face not to be used as an FC or PB. Which makes me so sad, because Sydney Sierota is a perfect human being ;.;

Also, should I make another post or wait for the next event/time skip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Opalescence said:
Apparently, she and her parents have asked for her face not to be used as an FC or PB. Which makes me so sad, because Sydney Sierota is a perfect human being ;.;
Also, should I make another post or wait for the next event/time skip?
Very true and okay. You can make another post still, it's going to be a bit until the next event.

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a trip today and I'll be back home at 7 or 8pm tonight.

When I come back, I'll reply!

(Just wanted to let you know)

@ScarlettRose16

sprouhtt said:
Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a trip today and I'll be back home at 7 or 8pm tonight.
When I come back, I'll reply!

(Just wanted to let you know)

@ScarlettRose16
Thank you for letting me know, can we by chance just have you meet the prince but you won't be sent home don't worry but you 'meet him?' I'm basically asking if you mind.

@labyrinthecho @Radiohead

34729-Hey-You-Two-Should-Kiss-Asdfmovie5-By-Tomska-More.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back