• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seed of Evil Interest Check {ALWAYS OPEN}

Trappy

(0_0)
Hello y'all! We've got something for you!

h9JSoWW.jpg

Welcome to The Seed of Evil. The RP will revolve around a group of special forces - Versaille Treaty Vindicators, and their quest to halt and destroy a bio-organic threat called the Darkseed. Inspired by real life events during WW1, as well as the Resident Evil series and the recent Outbreak trailer of the Rainbow Six: Siege title. Utilizing any inventions at the time and the new weapon developments, your task as a VTV operator is to save humanity in its dark hours of need.

The unit's operators come from all corners of the world, united under one cause - the containment of the Darkseed and defence of mankind, for ethnics and ideological differences hold little meaning to the world today. Brace yourself, soldier, before you stands the most dangerous and alien threat mankind has ever faced throughout its history. Stand strong and vigilant, for behind you stands your loved ones and the values we live to uphold. And in your hand is the fate of the world. Protect it, or not, up to you.

tumblr_okq31lQCoQ1sp8yqvo1_500.jpg

Background:
They say only the dead have seen the end of war, but they were wrong. Over 60 million Europeans were involved in one the largest war in history. In the bleak horizon of no man’s land, arose a new threat to humanity. From the streets of Vienna in the Austro-Hungarian Empire, a new creature was sighted, its carapace-armor and spore-like abomination of the apocalypse roamed the streets, infecting the soldiers and civilians alike. They called it the Schwarzsamen (Darkseed), and its expansion knows no end, driving what was left of humanity in the devastating war to the brink of its existence. The internally-collapsing empire had met its end, and now seek help. As the war grinds to a halt, an armistice was signed on November 11, 1918 - to end the fighting and to divert their attention towards the Darkseed menace. A new task force was formed - the Versaille Treaty Vindicators (VTV). A collection of multinational soldiers from different background to be augmented and implemented with an array of weaponry to combat the Darkseed.

What to expect from this RP:

+Combat. Lots of combat.

+Team bonding and cooperation. The enemies are powerful, both in strength and in number. You will soon appreciate someone who watches your back.

+Surprises.

+Dilemmas. Amidst the greatest challenge humanity had ever faced, will you live up to your values of righteousness?

+Survival elements.

+Steampunk & fictional elements.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! We're open for all suggestions!

Last edited:
Sounds awesome! I want in.
Just a quick question, what kind of post frequency do you expect in this RP? I'm not very fond of slow stories.

Sounds interesting, but I do feel like I need some verification: Is all the tech based on the world at the WW1 period? also, what exactly are the "darkseed"??

Sounds interesting, but I do feel like I need some verification: Is all the tech based on the world at the WW1 period? also, what exactly are the "darkseed"??
Oof. Apologies, I should've explained that in the introduction. Fixed. :)
Anyways, the general tech level is WW1 period. But with the Darkseed threatening the world, many experimental weapons are deployed en masse (Imagine the Battlefield 1 arsenal).

Sounds awesome! I want in.
Just a quick question, what kind of post frequency do you expect in this RP? I'm not very fond of slow stories.
We should try to post at least once a day/ two days, to prevent turning this into a massive snore-fest. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back