• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of Redwood (ACCEPTING PEOPLE AGAIN! COME JOIN!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Krystian Adams
Interacting w/: idalie idalie sxrxnlty sxrxnlty Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Mentioned: N/A

26065776_173382883154652_4083664826411253760_n.jpg
Krystian was taking a calming walk across the street of the vibrant, bustling town with his focus all over his cellular device. Brightly and joyously smiling down at his phone and laughing at his friend's texts that they were sending through the team's group chat. To say the least, he was enjoying himself. He definitely needed some time to relax and cool off, since Krystian was still feeling burnt out and drained after that tough workout from yesterday which felt like hell. He has gone through many workouts but it was nothing compared to the workout he's been through yesterday; he felt like he couldn't even raise his own arms. But no pain, no gain, right?

He would continue on his wandering journey with his mobile phone still in hand giving the handheld device his undivided attention until he accidentally bumped into three people. He would look up from his phone and turn his head over at the pale man, and two women. "Oh shit, my bad I really wasn't paying attention." Krystian took his hoodie off his head as he sincerely apologized with a magic whitening smile and a faint chuckle. He would shift his gaze away from the three who he had bumped into with his light-brown irises and look over to the cafè that was a really short walking distance, and easily in his line of sight. Besides he was hungry and didn't even have breakfast yet. "Sorry for bumping into you guys. Uh, I'll make it up to all of you with some coffee? If you have the time of course. I don't really drink that stuff, but it's on me." Adams said with a suave and assuring voice, alongside an angelic smirk to sweep anyone off their feet.

Last edited:
The only thing Luna felt during all of this was intense disinterest in what was going on. Neither of the two were really talking to her so she zoned out as she simply looked around the area as they walked. As they walked further into the town, Luna Fang noticed people walking by, feeling their eyes as they would suddenly turn around to gawk at her due to her height and odd proportions. She couldn't care less if she tried. Why did people feel the need to stare and be stupid? It made no sense. She simply snorted through her nose and continue walking.

"...Luna Fang." She said bluntly as the young man introduced himself as Mortimer before he began to ramble about the town's history. Again, Luna zoned out. She was hungry again and she couldn't focus on anything else. Being surrounded by people annoyed her. It was putting her in a bad mood, though of course Luna Fang didn't show it.

As she walked, she tuned out most of the sounds around her as her mind began to drift back to better times. One memory that kept coming back was when she had once taken her own trip away from her father's territory. Mostly to think but also explore more of their vast world. It was winter and the snow had settled during one particular night. She had woken up from her slumber and felt the urge to run. So she did, for as far and as long as she could, the cold of the snow stinging her pads and the harsh wind ripping through her fur to the skin. The air was cold and crisp and she could see her breath waft from her snout and joining the air as it reached towards the star studded sky. She came to the slope of a mountain and, not losing momentum she began to scale the mountain for nothing more than the fact that she could. That was one thing Luna missed about her old life, the ability to do as she pleased without limitations. Nothing to stop her. Eventually, after many hours she came to the top. As she did, the sun had risen and the sky was brightening. She simply sat, feeling the wind against her face and watching an eagle wake up from his rest and soared towards the endless sky. Free...
White_Wolf_in_Mountains.jpg

Suddenly a force hitting Luna knocked her out of her thoughts. Angered by this, without thinking, Luna Fang spun around, flashing her teeth at the stranger but held back her urge to growl. As soon as she realised what she had did, she instantly closed her mouth and simply stood, looking down at the stranger stoically. He most likely noticed her teeth and how strangely sharp they were, ones more suited to a wolf than a human. As she came back into reality, the stench of coffee assaulted her senses, making her uncomfortable.

The stranger then spoke, speaking about giving them coffee for bumping into them. Luna had never had coffee and frankly she didn't want to. Meat and water were the only things the woman would willingly consume. She simply darted her eyes a little before lowering her brows a little. "...Nope." She grunted, folding her arms. Great... more of them.
R Rizzy idalie idalie sxrxnlty sxrxnlty

Keziah Iscariot "The Undertaker"
Interacting w/: madame moiselle madame moiselle sprouhtt sprouhtt apolla apolla
Mentioned: n/a
Keziah smiled, his eyes locking in upon Judah. Momentarily they flickered towards Melissa, however, tipping his hat at the girl -- "You have my thanks for bringing these two lovebirds down." The Undertaker then cleared his throat and dug inside his jacket to produce a medallion of sorts and an envelope. "Covenant of Saint Michael. Undertaker Keziah. Now you two must be young if you forget what my job is." Iscariot beckoned both down as he waved the concealed letter. "We need to talk about last night, Mr Brankovich. That wasn't a very funny thing you did, was it?" He stalked closer, a predator by nature to offer the formal warning. "You better be careful, or perhaps I'll have to make myself more clear and knock your pretty girl into the floor. She'll wake up. Granted she won't have any teeth left, but you'll be a wiser man for it. And the last thing she will remember is your funny little joke, won't she? Hm?"

They stood now face to face, Keziah tapping Judah on the side of his chest using the top of his silver cane. "Don't play games in my fucking town. I don't care who thinks they own it, but when people start breakin' the rules, Mr Brankovich, I have to get involved." He leant in, with a whisper. "I don't like getting called out when I've got funerals to plan. The next time you start fighting, showing people who you really are, mutt, I'll have to put you down." He stepped back and drew a cross over him, "God bless."

The Undertaker placed the letter in Judah's hands. Righting the tophat upon his brow, and making a slight bow toward both Lissa and Vienna. "You too, ladies. Remember to keep safe, hm? I don't want either of you winding up crucified for your pup. It would be a grand shame. This town's graveyard is getting full nowadays." He turned away. "If you need me, I'll be at the funeral directory. Don't hesitate to call if you have something of concern to report. I can trust you will." He glanced over his shoulder, eyes glinting almost feverishly from beneath the brim of his hat.

Opening the front door, cane tucked under arm, he wrenched it open and strode out into the fresh air. He still had work to do yet, but Mortimer could wait. The Vampire would hardly skip town, after a few confrontations over the years with each other and more than one funeral shared. He drew a watch from his pocket and cursed the time -- not even allowed a break and he had to prepare the hearse for an afternoon service. "Fucking myths and legends still getting in the fucking way." He uttered darkly.

Sinclaire had merely been passing by the neighborhood on his bike when he saw it. A hearse, no, not just a hearse, but the hearse of the funeral director. Sinclaire didn't have his name memorized but it was surely on the tip of his tongue. Either way this was a perfect opportunity for his magazine. Should he go in boldly or earnestly? Demand the truth the public wanted to know or coax it out of him with kindness? The old man did look rather frightening, and so that would influence his decision a bit.

Taking a deep breath the young made made for the hearse, managing to get to just in time as the funeral director came out the door of the nearby home. Thinking quickly he flung himself between the older man and the door of the hearse. "Um, e-excuse me sir. My name's Sinclaire Lutsky, I'm a journalist working for the Redwood Publications company." The poor man's heart was racing, realizing this approach may not be the smartest one. He cast a longing glance at the bike he'd abandoned on the sidewalk, but he had to press on. "You may know me from a magazine called The Para-Norm. I was wondering if I could trouble you for a few questions? It would only take a moment of your time!"

A business card was shoved in Keziah's hand, reading 'Sinclaire Lutsky; Expert of the paranormal, supernatural, and unexplained phenomenon Journalist at Redwood Publications and author of The Para-Norm. Office Phone Number: (XXX)XXX-XXXX Email: sLutsky@ParaNormdotorg' He offered a cheesey, half-hearted smile, fearing his chances were slim. "You might could also schedule an interview for another time. You'd be paid for your contribution to the magazine of course. Those who are willing to speak the truth never go unrewarded! The people of Redwood have concerns, they just want to know the truth of what's really out there."

idalie idalie

— ❐ ✕
— ❐ ✕
Interactions: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish idalie idalie R Rizzy
Mentions: same as interactions
Outfit
— ❐ ✕
Daliah began to follow the man as he started his walk back to town. Something about him fascinated her. He was a rather old soul, she could feel it, maybe his parents had taught him a lot about history. Her family had attempted to teach her about history, but she believed what they were teaching was unimportant and completely useless for her life. Why would she need to know when some guy was born? Not knowing information like that definitely wouldn't impact her life, but she decided to keep it to herself.

The female was drawn out of her ever wandering thoughts as he spoke up once more. He said his name and it definitely seemed a bit old fashion. It was a nice name though, it sounded as smooth as warm butter as it rolled off of his tongue. She then turned her head to face the rather quiet female that was accompanying them. She found her name to be rather beautiful and unique, but her last name was a bit odd. She decided she had no room to judge though, seeing as how strange her last name was. She ran a hand through her hair and opened her mouth to speak before feeling a force against her causing her to stumble a bit. She looked up at what had almost knocked her over and she wasn't surprised to see it was just some teenage boy who had been more focused on his phone than his surroundings. Daliah could feel an attitude boiling inside her, but then he smiled and it was beautiful. She looked away and sighed before looking back at him.

"It's fine," she flashed him a smile and looked at everyone else, "I'm down for some coffee. You guys okay with it?" she asked, not wanting to ditch them when they were so generous as to show her back to town. She stood their waiting for their response she realized she hadn't told them her nae. "Oh! I'm Daliah, by the way."
DALIAH NOIRE
code // just-peachy

Keziah Iscariot "The Undertaker"
Interacting w/: DanniGage DanniGage
Keziah marched from the house and towards the hearse but not before a young man practically threw himself between the Undertaker and the door of the vehicle. In turn, the funeral director was about ready to smack him over the head from the unwanted surprise. Collecting himself Iscariot gave a glare of pure, unbridled hatred as Sinclaire continued on. The card pressed into his palm was crumpled into a fist, features contorted in disgruntlement as he considered drawing his gun and scaring the journalist off, alas it seemed a mite excessive for one local news reporter. "Listen here, I think it best you and this magazine stop lookin' for things that don't exist." His brows rose slightly, "I move bodies, boy. I make 'em pretty for your family so nobody notices grandma is half rotten and stinks like cow shit. I don't know nothin' about monsters." He prodded him sharply, using his cane to move the reporter away so he could get to his car.

"I'll make you a counter deal," Keziah remarked, lips hitched in mocking as he reached into the hearse to pull out a funeral home leaflet. "Call me if you find a Vampire, so I know where to put your body. I'd recommend the cremation ceremony. Nobody can hear you screamin' in that oven." He took off his hat and threw it into the passenger seat, getting in the driver's side to draw his seatbelt across his broad chest. The window wound down, those icy irises locked on Lutsky. "People like you don't last long. But I will give you this, young Mr Lutsky: Ephesians 6:12. I hope you're a man of God because forgiveness is hard to come by these days."

He put his key in the ignition, the engine roaring to life as he then began pulling away. If the young man really wanted demons and the paranormal, sooner or later, Keziah feared he might find them. If anywhere it would be in Redwood. Surprising that he hadn't already witnessed something questionable. Iscariot had done his fair share of exorcisms and witch-hunting. Not letting Vampires or Wolves off the hook either. Redwood was a safe haven for those who defied human expectation, although with a journalist eagerly searching for clues as to the existence of the supernatural -- he would have to keep an eye on Mr Sinclaire to see if it was worth any extended effort. Alas, if it was just another failure of a ghost-hunter, he'd be taking his business elsewhere.

Mortimer Briarwood
Interacting w/: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish sxrxnlty sxrxnlty R Rizzy
Bumped into by another evidently younger man, Mortimer brushed himself down and drew back his shoulders with a slight cough; clearing his throat. "Ah, no worries. I believe it might be a good day to take a walk in the park. I'll skip the cafe, I'm not the best company for it." He waved his book slightly, then gave a glance between Krystian and Daliah almost knowingly. "It was lovely making your acquaintance though, Miss Daliah. I hope you settle here well," Briarwood shifted his attention to both of them a second time. "But I must bid you adieu."

Mortimer nudged Luna instead and nodded toward the community green. "Care to join?" The Vampire invited, arching his brow. "I think we might have quite a bit to discuss." More or less, someone to discuss. The fight with Judah wouldn't so easily be forgotten, nor the new addition of this tall, white-haired woman. It was almost odd how she stood an inch taller when he'd become accustomed to looking down upon people due to his own height, although it was quite nice to be at eye-level for once. Luna certainly was an odd sort of enigma, as if it should be entirely clear albeit remained shrouded.

"Of course, you can always remain and have tea, but I have need to stretch my legs a little further before settling down to read Tolstoy." He turned slightly, beckoning in movement as he pointedly began taking a few slow steps in the direction of the field of grass which bordered the old Redwood forest. "Unless that is, you're too afraid of the stories about the old wood. But for a woman as seemingly capable as yourself, I somehow begin to doubt you're scared of much."

Krystian Adams
Interacting w/: idalie idalie sxrxnlty sxrxnlty Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Mentioned: Daliah Noire ( sxrxnlty sxrxnlty )

26065776_173382883154652_4083664826411253760_n.jpg
Krystian looked at the fairly dapper gentleman and the white-haired woman as they made their sudden leave; thinking they would have accepted his kind offer after rudely bumping into them, but it turns out he was dead wrong. Krystian also could have sworn that the white-haired woman flashed him bizarre razor-sharp teeth with a threatening glare like some sort of beast from a horror movie, but he didn't think much of it and it for sure didn't faze him. "Alright, well then hopefully I'll see you two later. Once again, my apologies for bumping into you guys like that. I should've watched where I was going." Krystian once again apologized, with a softening sincere tone of voice.
As the two left, Krystian looked over at the young woman who seemed to be about the same age as him. Her name was Daliah, and Krystian won't lie, she was stunningly and heavenly beautiful. Krystian took a little time to analyze her. Her gorgeous nut-brown curly hair, alongside her tanned golden skin tone that was ultimately complimented by her luminous almond colored eyes. She just looked perfect from every aspect, and no matter how hard he tried Krystian just could not find the words to describe how beautiful she is. "Well, I guess it just makes two of us. My name is Krystian." He extended his hand out to kindly offer Daliah a light handshake and continued to give her a charming warm smile. "Shall we?" Said Krystian as he directed his eyes towards the café and back at Daliah.

Last edited:
Luna Fang
mentions: sxrxnlty sxrxnlty R Rizzy
Interactions: idalie idalie
Luna Fang, again, kept silent as everyone seemed to make their minds up on what they were going to do. She glanced towards Mortimer as he suggested they continued their walk and discussed what had happened the night before at the party. Luna didn't really want to talk about it but it seemed she didnt have a choice in the matter. She simply glanced to the side and shrugged before turning back to Daliah and the stranger as it seemed they were going to stay here. The rain and wet surfaces were messing with Luna's senses. She couldn't get their scents anymore, which concerned her. If she couldnt smell anything, how was she supposed to keep herself alert and aware of what was around her before seeing it?

She looked back to the tall, dark-haired man as he invited her to keep walking. She let out a deep sigh before turning to the other pair.
"...See you 'bout." she shrugged before walking alongside Mortimer, listening to him. Looking ahead, she saw that they were heading towards a stretch of grass close to a forest. She stopped as she saw it, listening to Mortimer as he implied that she might have been scared to venture into it. Luna's brows lowered slightly at the insinuation. It was not like she had anything to hide. Although... she had not told him about being a werewolf. Or frankly, she didn't have to. Part of her was sure that he already knew. She looked at the man for a few seconds as her face relaxed back into its usual aloof form.

"...Aye." she simply said before continuing to walk. If anything, all she wanted was to get away from the urban environment and into a more natural one. The only thing she had to be aware of was holding back the urge to simply take off into the forest and not come back, or shift into her canine form, something she had not done in such a long time. She kept her eyes forward, not focusing on anything else.

1524898847490.png
Yessenia Lupei

It never failed. There always had to be that one guy who thought that he was just so special that he didn't have to follow anyone's guidelines. Especially when it came to respecting the space of a woman he was sure was completely into him. She was just playing hard to get! And of course he couldn't just take his leave of the bar calmly when a none-to-pleased Romanian woman ordered him to do so.

His loss. Or specifically, the loss of feeling to his left arm the rest of the night from the lock she had put on him while escorting him out the door. He had cried something awful the instant he had been put in his place, and Yessenia had rolled her eyes at his theatrics. Who knew that contemporary men would actually make her miss dealing with her old pack of brutish and surly freedom fighters? They had enough pride to not break down in tears just because they lost.

"Men. The worst." She leaned back against the brick wall next to the door, her hand reaching into her pocket to pull out cigarettes and a lighter. Might as well have a smoke while waiting to see if that man of clearly alpha male material returned. She took a puff of her cigarette then exhaled the smoke.

"Just another day in paradise."

df9cd89f7acd946d74ce69f623556dd4--shades-of-red-female-hairstyles.jpg
Roux

"Paradise, huh?" Roux quirked an eyebrow, a bit of a smirk on her ruby lips as she leaned against the wall next to Yessenia, the bottom of her boot against the brick wall. "You don't seem too thrilled for paradise."
The redhead pulled a metal case of small cigars from her pocket, stuffing it back into her pocket once she had retrieved one. "Mind if I join you?" She asked, mini cigar between her lips as she took a lighter to the end. She puffed out a bit of smoke, turning her head to look at the woman beside her. "You handled that pretty well, this bar of yours always so exciting? I might have to come here more often."
Roux continued to smoke her mini cigar, watching the smoke swirl in front of her face. She'd had a long day, and was actually pretty eager to enjoy a simple smoke with this woman she had just met. Roux didn't really know her, knew of her, knew she was a werewolf, but other than that knew nothing about the woman. Roux didn't even know if the woman next to her knew what she was. "I'm Roux." She said, introducing herself with another curl of smoke from her ruby lips. "Saw what happened and thought you could use a little friendly company. You look stressed, sweetheart."

1524927806353.png
Yessenia Lupei

Her gaze flicked to the woman leaning against the wall next to her, the werewolf scolding herself internally for having not noticed the woman's presence before. Damn, she was losing her edge. In truth, the smoke had likely been concealing her scent which should have been incentive for her to stop. But it wasn't. That burning that occurred in her lungs with each deep drag was just too sweet, gave her more focus.

"I never mind the company of a pretty girl," the werewolf teased with a smile. Most only knew Yessenia for her temper, but she had a playful streak to be found among all of that rage. "I kind of wish he put up more of a fight, but that is pretty average for the night. We occasionally get a few brawls, but the regulars have gotten too used to what I can do, for the most part, that they don't bother." The woman arched a brow at Roux then gave her a small grin. "Yessenia, and its nice to put a name to the reputation. The bar owners all talk. Not going to lie, I've been curious to meet whoever set all of their teeth on edge." She winked at the woman, all previous agitation eased away by the prospect of talking to someone who could string two words together, had a reputation for being able to more than hold her own, and was a pretty girl to boot. "But if they ask why I'll let you slip right through that door when you want, well, how was I to know different?" Yessenia was not one to obey the rules. As an immigrant in many countries, she had learned that they were some times arbitrary and could be avoided if you knew how to play the game.

"I appreciate the thought, sunshine. I was waiting to see if he would be bold enough to come back after his harrowing display of masculinity," the woman rolled her eyes at memory of the man's tears the moment Yessenia had turned his attempt at a punch into an attack of her own. His arm had been barely twisted behind his back, not even enough for a human to begin feeling pain, when he started his screaming of her brutality. "I like this company much better though." She finished her cigarette and snuffed out the bud with her booted foot. "So what brings you around other than seeing a lady in distress?" she teased, her Romanian accent adding an extra purr to her alto voice.

df9cd89f7acd946d74ce69f623556dd4-shades-of-red-female-hairstyles-jpg.433496

Roux

"Of course, my reputation is far ahead of me." Roux let out a charming laugh. It seemed her hotheadedness had earned the woman a reputation of sorts, though the pretty bouncer next to her didn't seem to mind so much. That was certainly a face she could get used to seeing around. "If you're feeling bored I'm sure I could get a nice fight going, but only if you'll be the one to throw me out. I only let the pretty ones push me around."

"What brings me out? Well, I thought I'd try and grab a drink and find a pretty little thing to go home with." That wasn't the real reason, to be honest, but it was reason enough. The real reason was she'd been trying to find some work, there hadn't been much lately and it was getting boring. Normally it was all a bunch of fetch errands and following people to learn information, but lately it was more of Roux poking around to look for trouble on her own. Idle hands are the devil's playthings after all, and as a result she wound up in more fights than really needed to happen.

"Guess I should change up my looks sometime, the bar owners are catching on. I think you already know most places won't let me through the door anymore." Roux really needed to change her disguise, too many people were starting to know this face and it was surely time for a new one soon. Actually it had probably already been time for a new face for a while now, but something about this look felt right to Roux. Maybe she just liked how this face was suited for both looking tough and enticing at the same time, or maybe she just liked the color red. The changeling couldn't really tell anymore but she'd just gotten attached, how could she not when it let her have conversations like this one with a lovely lady like the one next to her? "Promise I won't actually start any trouble here, unless you're into it."

1524932734781.png
Yessenia Lupei
Her own laughter echoed the woman who had joined her, white teeth flashing behind petal pink lips as she gave the charming woman a smile. "I wouldn't mind, I can be just as gentle as I can be rough. You'd just have to tell me how far you like to be pushed." The flirtatious banter was easy for her to fall into, but that didn't mean the Romanian was interested in playing for keeps any time soon. She had a lot of deep seeded issues, so dating was something that was never on her mind. A meaningless hookup, on the other hand. That was entirely on the table.

"The pickings are awfully slim in there tonight, I can already warn you. But there are a couple of cute girls if slim and blonde is your type." The bouncer gave a tilt of her head, dark brown waves brushing down her face as she did so. Change her look? Like hairstyle or clothes? They would still likely notice her; it was hard not to notice someone that pretty. She reached out her hand and gently brushed it over a few locks of red hair. "Hm, would be a pity though. This suits you quite beautifully." The werewolf couldn't match her scent to any wolf or vampire she had ever encountered, but she had never met a changeling so she didn't link up the smells.

Her hand slipped down and she shifted her weight, a wry smirk on her lips. "I am into a great many things, Roux," she winked. "But tell you what, just for a pretty girl like you. I'll make sure to look the other way any time you want to stop on by. By this late at night I am pretty much the only bouncer here; it can get a little..hostile...for those not having my skill set." It was one of the reasons Yessenia didn't worry about towing the line with her boss. She was one of the few who could handle a drunken werewolf without a lot of furniture or bones being broken.

Roux

"And what time does a pretty lady like you get off?" Roux smirked, flashing Yessenia a winning smile. "I think you're more my type than any of those old blondes in there. Don't worry I'm not in for anything serious." Roux wasn't the kind of person for emotional attachments, she knew how that went. She was like to outlive anyone she got attached to, not to mention emotional attachments were always messy. Sometimes Roux had recurring flings, but more often than not they were one night stands. "What do you say? I have some nice whiskey back home, and we can get into all kinds of trouble, just you and me." She purred, reaching over to trace along Yessinia jawline with the tip of her finger.

She threw down the butt of her cigar, having finished it, and slid her sunglasses down just enough so that the woman beside her could see her blues eyes sparkling with mischief. "I bet you know all kinds of fun things." Roux had been with all kinds of people, but this werewolf certainly stood out as someone interesting. Even if they didn't have any fun tonight Roux could see being friends with her. "Tell you what, how about I slip you my number and you shoot me a text anytime you feel like getting into some trouble with me?"

1524963883566.png
Yessenia Lupei

Yessenia had to say that she rather liked the idea of going home with Roux, especially if she wasn't into anything more than a simple fling. Romances were complex, and she still often worried about her former pack brothers catching up to her. She had killed their future alpha; they wouldn't just let that go. This town with so many supernatural beings should be a safe haven for her, but that fear of getting someone else hurt kept her from gaining the love she deserved. She could handle being without a mate for the rest of her life, she reassured herself. She couldn't handle the pain and guilt of getting her killed if she was found. "I should be free in a few hours, depending on how many man-children I have to physically remove at the end of the night."

Her head naturally tilted to give the other woman access along the length of her jaw, neck arching in a way that would have left her vulnerable if she was dealing with a vampire or another werewolf. This girl didn't smell like either, so the cocky werewolf didn't think she was in any danger. When her hazel eyes met Roux's blue, it was clear that Yessenia was very much interested in what the woman was offering. No pressure encounter, decent whiskey, and a gorgeous redhead? She would have to have been brain dead to not connect all of the lines spelling out 'Hell Yes'. "I can text you as soon as I've cleared house, I think a night of drinking with the best looking redhead in town is just what I need to unwind. I would say there would be less of a mess to clean up than if I just got into a nice brawl, but..." She gave the redhead a wolfish grin. "As you wager, I know a lot of fun things." She leaned in close so her lips brushed against Roux's. "I warn you though...I do have a tendency to bite."

Humming Whole Lotta Love, a smile still embedded on her face, Layla Pitcher cleaned up the last table and was clocking out of her shift. Another great day at work. Texting her mum for her to pick her up, getting changed into slightly torn, dark blue jeans, grey vest top and dirty trainers.

(Sorry it's not much)

Roux

"Just how I like it. Can't wait to see what kinds of things you'll do to me." Roux bit her lip, grinning. "You know, I don't think I've ever had a tussle in the sheets with a werewolf before. I'm willing to bet this will be unique for you too, maybe I'll show you a few tricks of my own." The changeling leaned over to whisper that part in Yessenia's ear, quickly pulling away after. She dug around her pocket for a moment, pulling out a notebook to scribble her number on a piece of paper and tear it out for Yessinia to have. "Just shoot me a text whenever you're ready for some fun, sweetheart." With that Roux waved a short goodbye and strolled down the street towards her apartment. She'd suddenly lost interest in drinking a bunch of men under the table and starting a few fights. She had more important things to do, namely make sure she was all prettied up by the time her lovely new friend came by for a 'visit'.

1524898847490-png.433420

Yessenia Lupei

Might have a few tricks to show her, hm? That piqued the werewolf's interest, and she watched Roux walk off with a focus on the way her hips were swaying. Once she was out of sight, Yessenia quickly put the number into her phone just to make sure she didn't lose it. There was no way she was taking risks when a night with a woman like that was on the table. The excitement sent a shiver down her spine, and she grinned a bit. Her shift was going to take far too long to be over for her liking, but she had very pleasant thoughts to pass the time with.

She was in a remarkably good mood as she kicked the final herd of young drunks out of the bar, her upbeat demeanor not going by one of her coworkers though she was wise enough to just let it go. "See you next week, Delilah," she called as the werewolf parted company from the bartender who closed up with her. Yessenia sat on her motorcycle before she pulled out her phone.

'Hey, beautiful,' she started her text to the alluring changeling. 'This is Yessenia. I'm free from work and all yours for the night."

Roux

The redhead somehow felt surprised when her phone dinged a message. Well, two messages actually; One was from the lovely Yessenia, the other was yet another email from a very annoying and persistent journalist. She'd deal with the journalist later, right now she had a date. 'How would you like to come over to my place, gorgeous? I can cook dinner if you're hungry.'

Roux thought for a moment before sending a follow up text with her apartment's address. 'I'm sending you the address, need a ride or do you have that covered?' The changeling had been on many dates and many one night stands, but this one made her a little nervous. Maybe the werewolf just reminded her of someone from a long time ago, but as far as who she couldn't really say. She didn't exactly want to either, the past could stay the past and she would be better off worrying about the present.

1524898847490-png.433420

Yessenia Lupei

Her wrists rested on the handlebars of her motorcycle as she waited patiently for a response from the pretty redhead. Part of her wondered if she changed her mind, but she quickly dismissed the notion. Roux seemed genuinely interested. Her phone dinged twice, and the Romanian smirked a little. An offer to cook for her, how cute. She noted the address and quickly punched it into a map app to get her bearings. While she had been in the town for a while, it wasn't long enough to know every street by heart.

'I have a ride covered. It's just a motorcycle but I can still park it on the street to keep it out of your way. I'll see you shortly, lovely.'

The werewolf made a quick stop on her way to her date; a girl never showed up without something for a beautiful girl. Most decent flower shops were closed even in a town of vampires, but she did find what she thought would be a suitable present for the girl. After parking her motorcycle on the street like she had said she would, she attempted to tame her wavy dark brown hair that was still tousled by the wind. Hopefully she looked presentable still. The brunette didn't know what she was feeling uneasy for. It was just a nice, one time date with a drop dead gorgeous girl. Neither of them wanted strings and committments, so there was no pressure. The werewolf knocked on the woman's door and leaned casually on the door frame. The usually surly werewolf had a playful smile on her lips, something half the town didn't even know she could do. Most who met Yessenia got to deal with her temper, not her charm.

The ride home was a sombre one, Layla and her mother discussing work and what to have for dinner. Although Layla made a mental note when her mother avoided answering questions regarding her job search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back