• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด. - OOC

coca-cola from en.wikipedia.org I was named after my father (see username)

2351bc65b2b5d75cef146b7edddf805b.gif

Hello!

ave goin insane ave goin insane are we able to reserve powers? If so I would like to reserve telekinesis please.

oh then can i reserve water manipulation please :)

I never saw the show but I loved the premise. Is there any powers that we should strive away from?

I never saw the show but I loved the premise. Is there any powers that we should strive away from?
i'm sorry idk how i didn't see this-

personally, i trust that yall can handle yourselves with most powers, so as long as you know you can balance something on the stronger side and other players are cool with it, i really don't mind anything, just if it does verge on game-breaking, have it have equal side effects to powers, yknow

also, the movie is pretty good! it's like 90 minutes, very kid-y but a not bad watch if you're just doing chores or something

Is it okay to also claim a country? I know you said that in this world all countries are monarchies so if I said I wanted my character's country to be France would that be okay? If not, would it be fine to create another country similar to that of France?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back