• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secret Life Of Teenagers...(OPEN)

Wynn said:
" Hm? " She looked down at her bags and gave him a grin " Sure, as long as your not some type of grocery thief ." She told him jokingly.
He cracked a small smile and chuckled. "Only sometimes." he said as he walked towards her. He held out his arms in front of him, waiting for her to put the bags on them.

Kai handed him two bags " Thank you kind sir. So, what made you start painting? " She turned to walk out of the Alley .

Charlie followed her without hesitation, carrying the two bags. He then gave a small shrug. "Nothing better to do, I guess." he said.

" But what drives you to do it? Where do you get your inspiration? I mean, even though there may not be much to do something must push you to paint...right? " She looks up to him with a smile.

Charlie gave a small shrug. "Nothing really drives me or inspires me...I just like to paint." the simple words slowly spilled out of his mouth. "there's not much else to it."

" Really? Huh....Well i know i said this before but your really good" She takes a turn down the street.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

"kendell still must know that jail is bad my cube of sugar." peach says "you feelin alright?" she asks, rubbing karie's belly slowly with a hand, as if teasing her
Karie blushed, nodding shyly "y-yeah..." she said, shivering as the baby kicked Peach's hand. @GoldenCharizard4

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

'you suuure?" peach says, as she slides closer to tease karie even more
Karie looks away, now bright red, her bust was fully exposed in her hospital gown. @GoldenCharizard4

GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

"you fit for fun?" peach asks as she gets off the bed "nope your not..." she then sits down "too bad..." she seems sad.
Karie covered her face under the blanket "..m-maybe?..." she stuttered out, it was strange to se her shy like this. @GoldenCharizard4

Kendell just was scared she was getting her suragry as she was so scared as she ran to her sister room" sorry big sis um doctor wanna know if they can do the surgary now" she asked scared

Kendell looked at her" i'm scared though what if something goes worng and i die" she say she never been a surgary before

Roza screamed as she cover herself with a towel" what the hell knock" she say throwing a pillow at his face as she got dressed fast in the bathroom

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell just was scared she was getting her suragry as she was so scared as she ran to her sister room" sorry big sis um doctor wanna know if they can do the surgary now" she asked scared
GoldenCharizard4 said:
Peach Crawford

"s-sure!" peach says "go for it!" she coughs "goodluck!"
Zeldafangirl said:
Kendell looked at her" i'm scared though what if something goes worng and i die" she say she never been a surgary before
Karie looked at her sister "yeah.. don't worry! I haven't herd of anyone dying from ear surgery..." she said laughing weakly and sitting uo "and I'll be right here waiting for you!" she said smiling, "It's fine..." she then said to Peach, worry filling her eyes as she coughed "you ok!?" she said. @GoldenCharizard4 @Zeldafangirl

Kendell went back to wandra was at as she smiled" sissy say its okay for me to do it can you stay with me i'm scared" she say to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back