• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The secret life of supers

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In world where in at least forty percent of the population has a hidden super power, super hero's operate with the cooperation of law enforcement to take down super villains!
In a fictional city of Japan or America (isn't that where all anime starts?)
Two supers live in close proximity without knowledge of it, not only that they are rivals in the world of supers!

One a fearsome villian, has never been caught and seems impossible to subdue..
The other
A brilliant hero! In fact this hero is the closest out of the known hero associations to come close to catching this fiend! At the very least they have gotten some good hits in...

This rp could be a group thing But i figure start small and see if it works there. Before posting a group rp and working various arcs for multiple characters. If enough people show interest here I may ask if they want to merge but overall not fussed aha.

If you would rather be a hero or villain male or female please let me know here or in a pm. I'd rather play as a villainous male against a female hero to make the easy romcom shenanigans happen, but i won't deny same sex pairings, work that charming neighbor angle lol

No real limits or barriers, try and spell correct and write more then two lines aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back