• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The secret hidden village

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Will be needing a proper name if there's enough interest, on to the plot.

Over the years all five villages have hosted the chunin exams, however, there's a sixth hidden village which is currently leaderless, officially anyway, it's not on any map, but several important people have been taken there after nearly dying or if they were in need of a hiding place from everyone (pretty much every Akatsuki), so they are told to pick a leader, they do and that's where our story starts, one or more genin teams start out with their jounin and have the adventure of a lifetime, find friends, make enemies and more importantly, protect the future of the shinobi world. (this small hidden village has no name at the moment)

Genin 1: Flame Demon Flame Demon
Genin 2: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Genin 3: Open
Jounin 1: Open

Village leader: Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
I'll wait until we have more people since a team is generally three genin and 1 jounin, which one do you want? We also need a village leader, but I think I can handle that one
Of course. As far as character choice, I'm okay to play a genin, but I have played a jonin team leader before too and wouldn't mind doing so if everyone else were more interested in playing students.

Of course. As far as character choice, I'm okay to play a genin, but I have played a jonin team leader before too and wouldn't mind doing so if everyone else were more interested in playing students.
Well you were here first, or posted first, so you get to pick first really

Hey if you’re still looking for people I’d be interested in playing the 3rd genin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back