• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lucas stepped away from the railing."Right..." He was starting to get thirsty but he tried to hide that, he goes to get below deck to check on the people.

Scarlett watches as the crew secures the sails before half of them head to the crew quarters and she sighs, well at least no one would follow them in this weather, she watches the red mist appear and she jumps down to turn on the lanterns on the ship.

The Mechanist The Mechanist roxas roxas

Last edited:
Lucas was below deck and checking up on the people, getting some food rations for them if they were hungry and wanted some of those.

Once the lanterns are lit Scarlett walks back to Ren and she puts on her hat "We're safe from the royals and the rain is fortunate." she says and looks at the seas ahead "And most creatures will sleep with weather like this." she says.

Last edited:
“Well most big creatures Anyways cap’n, the fish will be coming up to feed,” he said to her.

Scarlett nods and she sighs "Ren, go check up on Lucas, I don't want him to lose control of his thirst." she says, she wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if her crew and passangers are endangered, even if she promised to help out.

Last edited:
Scarlett looks at the sea and she walks to the edge of the ship, letting the wind steer them for now, though she figured that if the wind got any worse she's going to have to put the humans to sleep "Weird." she mumbles, it was surprisingly calm despite the wind. "Ren! Secure the passangers, we're going full speed ahead!" she yells jumping back towards the helm and she makes a sharp turn, causing the winds to hit the sails right in the back. She should've expected this, then they'd head towards the mines instead of the resistance island "And come take over afterwards!" she'd have to counter the sirens if they start singing, but she couldn't do that and steer the ship to safety.

Ren craned his head upon hearing his new orders, “aye cap’n!” He called out as he now belayed his previous orders, starting to secure the passengers as he was commanded. “I’d recommend locking yourself in,” he said to Lucas, “it’s going to get dangerous soon…”

After he was done he went back up, stepping upon to upper deck before approaching the helm, “alrigth Cap’n, passengers are secured as per your orders, I’m ready to take over when you need me to.”

Lucas folds his arms at his remark."I think I'll be okay, just worry about yourself as vampires aren't as fragile as you might think." He waved to the boy but he does lock up since he wasn't the only one in there.

Scarlett nods "Good, we've got company." she says and she looks at the sails "Victoria send sirens after Lucas, I'm expecting them to try and lure the humans overboard and capsize the ship." she explains "So, against my better judgement we're heading towards the mines instead."

She didn't like it, the wind should be causing the water to become wild enough to pause "I'm heading to the crows nest and scout, siren singing usually works better above the sea, so I can spot them easier."

“Aye Cap’n, shall I inform the crew to stuff beeswax in their ears then?” He asked her as he took control.

"No need, siren singing only affects humans, that's why I had you secure the passangers." Scarlett explains "Plus, if it did work on werewolves I've never seen a pack attack their alpha under any circumstances.". She climbs to the crows nest after putting her hat away and she changes info her wolf form once she's there, since she's not expecting to go over the sirens otherwise.

Lucas sat next to the door, he folded his arms and his pointy ears twitched slightly at the ruckus from outside about sirens and he facepalms at this, he tried to make nice with her before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back