• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The search is on!

PrettyLittleHearts

Keep Smiling ♥
I'm looking for a few partners to plot and rp with! Modern, Medieval and Light Fantasy are the areas I operate in! I have ideas floating around in my head, but I would love to hear any you may have! Romance is a must! I'm only taking on female roles as my main character! Doubling is fine by me! And I love playing multiple characters! In my partner I need someone that can Para and Multi-Para, contribute ideas, and make a well character that isn't "perfect" or so messed up its sad. If I still have your interest please PM me! Or comment here!!!

Modern and a light fantasy romance are good with me, just bear with me I'm new. I can send over my character info if your interested, and depending on if you want modern or fantasy, abilities and powers could be removed or changed based on ideas.

Sounds cool to me. So what should the main plot of this story be?

Oh and so sorry about the wait, for some reason my reply didn't go through yesterday. My apologies.

Spotted you on another search that I had responded to, figured I'd respond to yours. I'm interested in roleplaying with you, PM me if you'd like to get one going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back