• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Search For an RP Partner Begins!

Hey all! I've just recently joined this wonderful website, but I've been RPing for almost 3 years now. I'm making this post today because I am looking for an RP partner! (You probably could have guessed as much by the title.) Anyways! Below is a bit of stuff about me that you should check out and see if you might be interested in RPing with me!

How I Role Play: As a Role Player I average a minimum of 2 paragraphs per reply with the exception of plain dialogue between characters in order to keep things moving at a steady pace. I write literately from both 1st and 3rd person perspectives, though I personally prefer to write in 3rd person.

Characters:
When it comes to character's I almost exclusively play as a female, though I have made side characters that were male. I usually like to add characters into the plot of the story and can manage a handful of background and side characters along with my own character. I also prefer to make a new character for every RP I do.

I have no preference as to the gender or identity of my partner's character. I am willing to have romance between characters, no matter what gender both characters are.

Plots: As far as plots go I prefer to come up with something original, or at least based off concepts from books, movies, etc. My favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi but I'm always willing to try something new as well.

I have several plot ideas thought up that I have yet to RP with anyone yet and I am eager to get a chance to use them. I also am a fan of brainstorming with a partner in order to create a setting, plot, and theme for an RP.

Availability: I am usually available during the weekdays from 3 PM to 11 PM. (Central Standard Time; -6 GMT) I try to reply as quickly as possible for me to write a well constructed reply for an RP, assuming I'm not occupied with other things. (So hopefully within 10-15 minutes based on reply length. Assuming I'm at my laptop.) On weekends I am available most of the day, varying upon plans I have.

I am also reachable via a handful of messenger apps, including Discord, which if you are interested in talking to me over can be discussed via PM.

Anyways! Please, by all means send me a message if you are interested in RPing! I'd love nothing more than to start an RP with you I promise!

Hello! Welcome and thanks for trying out rpnation! I've found it to be one of the more mature-minded rp sites with lots of activity and rps to choose from. ^^ I was just reading your post and you said that you've rp'd in 1st person before? You know... I've never actually tried rping from 1st person before. How would you say it differs from the regular, 3rd person perspective?

Forgive me, I'm just genuinely curious. xD

In the same shoes as you. I've been RPing for ages, however I only recently joined this site. I have a few good ideas but let's hear yours first?

I'm looking for a partner too, and I also like developing plots, worlds, etc.. If you're interested, reply to this comment or send me a pm (I haven't been a member long enough to start conversations)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back