• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Search for a Detroit: Become Human Roleplay!

Spooky_Juicebox

FROGGGGG
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! My name’s Juicy! I recently rewatched Jacksepticeye’s DBH playthrough and now I’m obsessed with the game once more and really want to rp!

For starters I’m a full time student at my local university plus I balance two part time (so I’m full-time) jobs. So there are times when I’m unable to respond but if that’s the case I’ll let you know beforehand! :)

I’m looking to rp whether it be short-term or long-term! We can do multiple rp’s at once or just focus on one. I ask that you be 18+ in the even that mature themes take place and that you’re at least semi-literate. I will not respond to one-liners and I’ll drop the conversation if there is no effort on your part.

I have a few OC’s including a human detective, an android detective, a BL100 deviant, an AP700, an Eden Club android, and a YK500.

I’m cool with doing OC x OC, OC x Canon, or just Canon x Canon. You can play whoever you choose, I’m not picky.

My fav canon characters to play are: Connor, Nines, Hank, Gavin, and Kara :). But I can play any character as I said before.

If interested please DM me and we’ll talk more! Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back