• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The School of Espionage

IndigoBlood

Pursuer of Nightmares
Imagine a high school, run by a secret government program, where teenagers train to be the best spies the country has ever seen, and at the same time are deployed on missions. Where one day you could be studying the history of explosives, the next you could be planting them. Where lives truly are at stake, and only the best of the best get in.

Welcome to the School of Espionage. We've been expecting you.

LyraDark said:
Sounds fun, you can count me in. Also, did you got that idea from a book?
Not specifically, but there's a lot of stuff that sorta inspired me to use this idea.

fandomlover5412 said:
Will our characters be able to die in this rp???
Yes, they will be able to die, as in these circumstances their lives would constantly be at risk. However, if your character is killed off, by yourself or by someone else with your permission, then you are free to create a new character.

IndigoBlood said:
Not specifically, but there's a lot of stuff that sorta inspired me to use this idea.
Yes, they will be able to die, as in these circumstances their lives would constantly be at risk. However, if your character is killed off, by yourself or by someone else with your permission, then you are free to create a new character.
Oh ok, so you would have to edit your post into a new character?? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back