• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School for the Supernaturally Gifted. (Open + always accepting)

Leonard didn't care about the dangers. He would have to face them one day and it might be fun. Hello my name is Leonard it's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he walked to the carrier. He put on the bracelet and found a spot to sit at near a window. (If there is one if not disregard that.)

Roseus ran up to the carrier with a blue backpack. The climbed atop and jumped into Leonard.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Do you mind if I sit next to you?" They asked.

Skaggon Skaggon

Daizo walks up to the helicarrier "Yo the Names Daizo Yamashita, its a pleasure to meet you." After his introduction, a bracelet is put on his wrist. He goes and sits next to Akira "Akira I think this is going to be pretty fun. Let's make the most of this academy!" He says highly excited. He looked down at his bracelet it read: DAIZO : STUDENT ID - 82945

Phanesia was confused as to why Lucius suddenly helped her, again. She was in further debt with him now. Phanesia assumed he'd let Seraphina handle it as promised. Speaking of Seraphina, she still owed her a favor, since she was intending to help. "Seraphina, thank you for the offer. Regardless of the outcome, I am still in your debt." She gives Seraphina a light bow and turns to the helicarrier. She just had to follow the example of Lucius and she'd be fine, including on how to handle a friend. Lucius must have had many friends, so if she copied the way he handles them, then she'd be a pro in no time! That power he has is quite handy as well, although, situational. From what Phanesia has seen, he has the ability to pull out soap bars from pockets and trade wet shirts. If someone was in need to be dry, to avoid a fever, Lucius would be the perfect hero! He could also hand out infinite soap bars to the fellow homeless. Well, fellow homeless was the wrong label. Now she could assume she had a place to stay, within this school. Phanesia steps forward and extends her wrist, avoiding eye contact with Dr. Estev. She never questioned why they needed bracelets in her own head, she simply thought they were harmless and held no potential threat. Like a way to control them in a killing game with forbidden actions and poison injecting bracelets. "Phanesia Earlshide...S-sir." Once she took the bracelet, it read:
PHANESIA : STUDENT ID - 12116.

Roseus took a moment to get his bracelet. They looked at it, wondering if they could take it off.

ROSEUS - STUDENT ID: 10820

Seraphina: I was beyond done with Lucius as he continues to infuriate me. He really likes to push buttons, doesn't he? He was so cold to everyone else but nice to Phanesia. Unbelievable. Fine, if he wanted to play this game, then I knew how to play this game better. Being one of the last ones into the helicarrier, I didn't trust Estev or his bracelets. I had a feeling these bracelets would be used to spy on us or else control us on where we go. The dangers I didn't care about, I was ready for danger and action. I reluctantly take the bracelet off of Estev though. "Seraphina Harbringer," my reply was short to him even though I knew I probably should be more respectful towards him. But respect, no matter what position they held, was earned not just given. I step into the helicarrier and take the last of the window seats. I wanted the chance to look outside and see the world as we reached our destination.

Lucius wasn't excited to leave his mom behind. Though she would be fine, Lucius thought she needed him. He was thinking, even though he was leaving her, it would only make it better to come back to tell her about everything he did at this new school, and even tell her about the friend he made. Lucius looked around at the people on the helicarrier. 'Classmates,' he thought to himself. Then his eyes met Phanesia. She obviously had friends before, she stuck out too much in a crowd to not have. He decided to go off of her example to figure out what friends do. Lucius then thought of the "safety" Dr. Settler spoke of. Would their studies be so serious that they could be potentially injured? If so, that would mean that he would need to be on his full guard during these "studies". Lucius had a sudden realization. Is it possible that they'd put us in combat with each other for training? He pondered this as he thought of his classmate's powers. Bone manipulation, matter manipulation, armor conjuring, and more he didn't even know about. As far as he knew, he was the least powered one there. He decided that while everyone was getting seated, he'd pull out his notebook and write down his thought, and take notes on these people who he could now call "potential enemies."

Roseus ran up to the carrier with a blue backpack. The climbed atop and jumped into Leonard.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Do you mind if I sit next to you?" They asked.

Skaggon Skaggon
Leonard was looming at his bracelet and saw his student number. He was then land on. "Its ok." He was very annoyed he saw the pink hair but thought it would be rude to ask if it was natural which it probably was not. "Sure I'm not saving it for someone." He looked at what he could only assume was a male. He tried way to hard to stand out and be an individual but Leonard didn't mind people like him were interesting to say the least. "I'm Leonard what about you?" This boy was strange and a bit of a klutz after looking at him he decided that he possibly be the one he's looking for but the chances were below five percent.

Leonard - STUDENT ID: 54932

"Oh! Uhm. I'm Roseus. Not sure why my moms picked that name but I like it! I like your name too!" Roseus said with a smile. They they offered their hand to shake. "It's very nice to meet you!"

Skaggon Skaggon

Last edited:
Zokra, being the last one to enter the plane went up to Settler. "Zokra Delvis." he said. He put on the bracelet. ZOKRA : STUDENT ID - 90014. He took a quick look at the bracelet.
'Tracking huh? Wonder why they would need to do that...' he thought. The black haired sorcerer sat down at the back, you couldn't really see him unless you tried.
Akira smiled and answered Daizo "I know right! I'm sooo excited to see what the SSNG will bring I can't wait!"
After everyone got on, Estev and the guards followed. The doors closed behind them and the passenger area lit up. Doctor Settler went up front and spoke "Students, I would like to request from everyone to fasten your seatbelts as long as we're not at cruising speed." The engines started up and the helicarrier took off, after a minute or two the intercom went off "This is your captain speaking. We will shortly start the transition to cruising mode, please remain in your seats." Two prongs shot out of the seat at everybody's side "Grab a hold of your handles beside you, we will commence cruising mode in 3..." The carrier's rotor's stopped, machinery could be heard as they folded inward "...2..." behind the carrier two parts folded out as jet engines could be heard revving up. "...1..." the jet sound grew louder and louder as the carrier started to pick up a little speed. Akira and Zokra both grabbed their handles at this moment "...Cruising mode engaged!..." Suddenly, the helicarrier, which was more akin to a jet now, shot forward, everyone on it could feel the increase in speed. After about 20 seconds the plane stopped accelerating and the pilot's voice could be heard once more "Okay, everyone is allowed to move freely around the plane now." Akira loved this, it excited her so much! Zokra, on the other hand, didn't care all that much, he started scribbling a rune on his desk. After which he put a small metal bar on it and folded his hands. A very slight vibrating noise could be faintly heard as the metal flew up. He started to change its shape, this was his way of training or passing time.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
NineTimes NineTimes

Roseus had clung onto the handles for those twenty seconds. They grabbed the headphones and realized they hadn't brought their computer, they couldn't talk to his moms. Roseus frantically searched around their bag before feeling the familiar shape of their computer, they sighed and brought out a book instead.

They dropped the book in their backpack and tapped on Leonard's shoulder.

"Hey! I got a joke." They said in a hushed tone.

Skaggon Skaggon

"Oh! Uhm. I'm Roseus. Not sure why my moms picked that name but I like it! I like your name too!" Roseus said with a smile. They they offered their hand to shake. "It's very nice to meet you!"

Skaggon Skaggon
Roseus had clung onto the handles for those twenty seconds. They grabbed the headphones and realized they hadn't brought their computer, they couldn't talk to his moms. Roseus frantically searched around their bag before feeling the familiar shape of their computer, they sighed and brought out a book instead.

They dropped the book in their backpack and tapped on Leonard's shoulder.

"Hey! I got a joke." They said in a hushed tone.

Skaggon Skaggon
Leonard had fasten his belt. This wasn't his first plane ride so he wasn't nervous. He was shocked about his moms thing but it made sense to him. "Sure I enjoy jokes. Also out of curiosity yoh are a male right? You have some feminine traits but you look like a boy." He thought of his own family they had supported his decision and they left on good terms he agreed to stay in contact but they told him to stress over it if he was to busy.

Last edited:
Leonard had fasten his belt. This wasn't his first plane ride so he wasn't nervous. He was a little shocked about the plural moms but it now made sense to him. "Sure I enjoy jokes." He thought of his own family they had supported his decision and they left on good terms he agreed to stay in contact but they told him to stress over it if he was to busy.

Roseus smiled. "OK, OK. There was this woman. And she had a dog, she liked to walk her dog everyday." He put the book back in his backpack. "But the only problem is that. The dong didn't have any limbs. I saw her once in our old neighborhood, while she was walking her dog. It was a real drag." They didn't know if the joke was good or not but, hey, small talk.

ROSEUS - STUDENT ID: 108020

Roseus smiled. "OK, OK. There was this woman. And she had a dog, she liked to walk her dog everyday." He put the book back in his backpack. "But the only problem is that. The dong didn't have any limbs. I saw her once in our old neighborhood, while she was walking her dog. It was a real drag." They didn't know if the joke was good or not but, hey, small talk.

Leonard like the silly pun and let out a little laugh. "I enjoyed that but I have one as well." He thought for a moment but nothing came to mind. "Wait no I don't sorry. I'm not good with jokes I was just hoping one would come to mind."

Leonard like the silly pun and let out a little laugh. "I enjoyed that but I have one as well." He thought for a moment but nothing came to mind. "Wait no I don't sorry. I'm not good with jokes I was just hoping one would come to mind."
"It's ok!" Roseus smiled and prepared to not let the conversation die down.
"What's your favorite color?" he asked.

Lucius barely felt the helicarrier transform, he only realized it when he looked up and saw people out of their seats in front of him. His notebook had distracted him through everything. The main thing that took his attention was something that he heard from the person who was almost late to the get on the helicarrier, he said he was telling a joke. Lucius, sitting across from Roseus, heard this "joke" and looked at him with an eyebrow raised. What the hell? Lucius didn't have too much of a sense of humor, but he knew that joke was a bit off colored. He also couldn't tell whether this person was a boy or a girl, but he wanted to ask about his power. "Hey, pink hair, what exactly is your power?" Lucius wanted to get notes of everyone there, so he needed to know everyone's powers. Even Phanesia, his friend's power, but he could ask her later.
NineTimes NineTimes

Roseus turned around to face Lucius, they decided not to give away much. "I have a way with plants. And dark doesn't seem to faze me." They thought a bit more and decided to add a bit more. "I also like talking to animals, they always respond." They shrugged and turned back around.

KrisKun KrisKun

Lucius looked at his notebook after he had received that stupid answer. He took his pencil out of his ear and wrote: Seems to not see himself as very powerful, he doesn't take much pride in his powers, yet he knows it's not very smart to tell me right away. Powers: Plants, unfazed by darkness. Lucius thought on it for a moment. The first thing that came to mind was the ability to conjure light from living things, but that wasn't 100 percent, so he wrote it down as one of his theories. He realized that some parts of Roseus' bio were missing. His age and name. "Um, pink hair, one more thing. What should I call you?"
NineTimes NineTimes

"Call me Roseus, it's my name. I know it's odd but I like it. What's you name?" They said giving Lucius a smile. Before standing up and walking over to him. "What are you writing anyways? Are you taking notes on everyone's powers?" Roseus stayed away so they weren't physically touching, making sure the guy wasn't uncomfortable. They stopped talking, probably because they thought the guy might get uncomfortable.

KrisKun KrisKun

Lucius slammed his notebook shut, causing a loud noise of the pages hitting each other. "Sorry, but my notebook has... personal stuff. Lucius didn't want this person who was obviously a blabber mouth to see what he was doing. "I'm Lucius Grancia. I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a boy or a girl?" Lucius didn't want to ask a person that type of question because it might offend them, but he actually wanted to know. "I'm not making fun of you, It's just that you have many feminine features, while also having the face of a man. I'm sorry if I come across as rude." Lucius' voice, like always, was void of most emotion. He was hoping that it didn't seem like he didn't care because he didn't want to come across to anyone as being an ass.
NineTimes NineTimes

"Oh, ok it's fine I understand." Roseus said, "And, actually. I'm bigender so I use they/them/theirs, but any other pronouns are fine, I guess." They smiled at Lucius and offered their hand to shake.

KrisKun KrisKun

Last edited:
Lucius took the offer and shook Roseus' hand. He gave a crooked smile and looked away. Lucius opened his notebook and wrote: Very kind. Now his focus was on the one who he was most curious about, Zokra. He looked around until he found him sitting in the back, doing something with what seemed like a stone tablet. Instead of asking him what he was doing, Lucius wrote down what he suspected his power to be. Seems to work with some type of runes, they could be the main source. Might also potentially be a sculptor, though his attitude doesn't point towards the artsy type. These people sure were confusing people, to say the least. The last person to ask was the man with the rabbit mask. Lucius believed he heard Roseus call him Leonard. That could wait, right now all Lucius wanted to do was sit back and listen to something that could ease his nerves. So he put in his headphones, sat back, and enjoyed the smooth ride.

Roseus returned to his seat and grabbed the book they had taken. They re-organized their bag to make sure everything was in order. It was going to be a long trip.

(open to interaction)

Roseus returned to his seat and grabbed the book they had taken. They re-organized their bag to make sure everything was in order. It was going to be a long trip.

(open to interaction)
Leonard had thought about what his favorite color would be. "I guess blue." He said without realizing he had already gone. He heard the pronoun thing before they sat down. "Sorry I couldn't decide for a bit but I would say blue. I'm guessing your favorite color is pink due to the hair and shirt. Am I right?" (Sorry I'm at work)

Leonard had thought about what his favorite color would be. "I guess blue." He said without realizing he had already gone. He heard the pronoun thing before they sat down. "Sorry I couldn't decide for a bit but I would say blue. I'm guessing your favorite color is pink due to the hair and shirt. Am I right?" (Sorry I'm at work)
"Uh, no, it's actually mint green but I wear pink more because it's easier to find in stores." They responded, still smiling. "And my hair is just this way, I don't really know why." They chuckled and rubbed their neck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back