• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The School for the Supernaturally Gifted. (Open + always accepting)

She felt hollow, much like an empty tortoise shell. With a shell for an exterior, Phanesia lived a life of despair, gratefully, since she had no other path to turn to. This miserable life within the foster home hardened her, at least she appeared that way. On the inside of this shell, she was made of flesh. It was easy to access the soft parts of her heart once you broke through her emotional barrier. Once she reached the age of 18, this body of flesh was cast out the shell, vulnerable to the elements. This shell was blown away, by the winds, never looking back again as it left her heart upon her sleeve. The last few months of her life proved to be rough. Once she became of age, she was thrown to the wolves.

Upon deep investigation, one would say Phanesia held no skills to make a living in the real world. She had her power but what good would that do her when it comes to landing a job? So far, she's been heavily reliant on her darker aspect to support her. Phanesia had food, clothes, and a temporary place of stay once she took the reigns after the dark knight. As the princess, she could be nothing but grateful. Grateful for all the dark knight has provided her. Then again, it just felt wrong. It felt that way because she knew little to nothing on how the dark knight got their hands on these materials, constantly. The last time she took over, there was an opened letter, inviting her to a prestigious school.

Phanesia had no idea as to why she was scouted. Maybe the deeds of the righteous knight had caught their attention. If anything it may have been the dark knight, since Phanesia is currently useless. She lacks both the talent and the resolve her other personalities have. There wasn't much she could do in this situation but accept the offer while it stood. Phanesia didn't own much so there wasn't even a small bag she could pack with. Arriving at the docks, Phanesia clearly stood out. Showering was a rare concept within her existence so it's been about a week since that happened. Her hair, face, and clothes happened to be a muddy mess. The urge to greet people ran high but...she was utterly embarrassed. On her hip were her rapiers, along with the letter of invitation in her hand. Phanesia didn't want to be seen so she hid on the outskirts of the area. Once the transportation arrived, she'd jump on and deal with it then. She'd rather do it later than earlier...hopefully there'd be food and a bathroom at the school.

Last edited:
Leonard was hyped. He got a letter from the school of his dreams a week ago and today was the day. His fastest way of travel was water and with it being at a dock it was like fate. He felt like he had the luck of a god and he burst out of the water still dry. He scanned the crowd immediately judging each one based on how they present themselves in public. He looked at the girl covered in filth and pinched his nose. "Hey if you need to be clean just jump in I'll help you out. Your stench is so pungent I can taste it." Other then the fact that she was dirty nothing seemed off with her or the others.

Zokra's eyebrows raised as he saw the new girl arriving. She looked like she came from a wealthy family if you looked under the truckload of mud. 'This day keeps getting more and more interesting' he thought. As soon as he heard the water splash Zokra stood up, holding out one of his tablets, prepared to strike the moment this person was deemed a threat. His face as cold as ever, besides that, there was a look of anger in there now as well. 'I've had it with these guys.' Akira continued chatting with the rest until Lucius mentioned the time "They're late huh?" she asked. A faint whizzing noise could be heard as a small black dot on the horizon moved closer 'Could that be it?' she thought, squinting her eyes in order to see better. After a few seconds, she gasped and started jumping for joy "It's here! It's here!" but her cheering was cut short due to the entrance that rabbit guy made. She was visibly startled.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

"What smells like a trash fire?" Lucius covered his nose with his hand and looked around. He went wide eyed when he saw a girl covered in mud. How can another human live like that? Lucius then found another person in the water, he seemed to have a rabbit mask on. He then looked at Zokra and Akira, who were almost pure opposites. You would expect everyone to be excited about the helicopter, but it seemed only Akira was even phased by it. The last two people didn't really stick out much, though they did seem powerful, especially the one who could conjure armor. Lucius was definitely glad that their ride was there. He was hoping that as soon as they got to campus, he would be given a room so he could avoid these rotten oranges who he would soon call classmates.

Phanesia's cheeks would be scarlet red if it wasn't hidden by the mud. She felt horrible and it was only her first few seconds here. The smell was horrible, she had to admit it. Having others sit through it in a helicopter would be even worse. Phanesia wanted to take Leonard up on his offer but her eyes were too focused on her feet. Due to embarrassment, her body temperature was rising, potentially making the odor worse. Anxiety boiled within her stomach, giving little to no care about her current hunger.

"Stench so pungent I can taste it." "Trash fire." The pinching of Leonard's nose, Lucius following suit. She looked up long enough to see that and there wasn't enough mud in her ears to miss those comments. That was it, she barely wanted to be here anymore. Phanesia had embarrassed herself enough, the water offered from Leonard couldn't wash away the scorn. Despite her wishes, Phanesia felt like if she took two steps her legs would fall off. Both her legs and arms were shaking. Phanesia stood there, unable to speak or move, hoping she'd cease to exist and take her stench along with her.

Lucius, although disgusted by this girl, couldn't stand seeing someone so humiliated. He decided that he would help her out, so he reached into his bag and pulled out a bar of soap and hid it in his pocket. He didn't want to make a scene out of this so he walked over to the girl and gestured her to follow him.

Phanesia didn't know what to do, that's exactly when Lucius approached her. Despite her smell he actually came close, gesturing for her to follow him. At this point, being taken away from the group was the best bet. She lightly nods her head and follows Lucius. One would hope Lucius wouldn't take her away just to make fun of her even more.

Leonard shrugged his shoulders listening to their new ride. He walked to the other people but then his attention to the girl. "Sorry for scaring you that was not my intention. My name in Leonard how are you?" He was worried about the girl who was left with the strange giant of a man. He offered his service but she refuse to take there was nothing else he could have done. DramonFire DramonFire

Lucius walked the girl who smelt like a simpering dishrag over to a part of the dock that was blocked by a building, hoping to hide from the others. As soon as they couldn't be seen, he pulled out the bar of soap he had stored in his pocket and put it in on the ground in front of her. "I'm not making fun of you, I'm simply helping out a person who needs it." Lucius didn't want to seem like an asshole to a girl he knew nothing about. "Just take this and tidy yourself up a little, you don't have much time." Lucius could pretty much hear the helicarrier now. "I don't know your situation, so I'm not judging you either.

Phanesia felt extreme gratitude towards Lucius, his past comments upon her smell no longer existed within her mind. He went through the trouble of giving her one of his belongings, even saying he's not judging her either. To meet someone so kind in this school was a blessing. She's never been accustomed to social interaction but from what she's learned in books, this might be what friends do. Was it safe to consider him a friend already? To be fair he did give her soap, that might just seal the deal. From now on, Phanesia would follow Lucius around. He was like a saint in her eyes at the moment. Finding any way to repay him for this deed became her life goal. "I, Phanesia Earlshide, must thank you deeply for such a token. I swear upon my name, I will always be at your side, whenever you're in need." She gives Lucius a light bow with a mud covered smile. While bowing, she retrieves the bar of soap. "W-well...I'm afraid I cannot stay by your side any longer, for the time being. It would be quite uncivil if I undressed before your eyes." She held the bar of soap gently within her left palm. Her right palm was gently resting on top of it, holding it like a precious item. Right now, she had the luck of the gods to meet him.

Akira looked at the man with the rabbit hat and smiled "It's fine, I was so mesmerized by the carrier that I didn't pay attention to anything" she took a step forward and held out her hand "Nice to meet you, Leonard! My name is Akira" her voice sweet and her posture open, Akira was glad that she was making friends. Zokra however, sighed and mumbled "These halfwits better not get in my way" as he lowered his tablet. Looking over toward the helicarrier, he could see that there were 2 pilots and it had 3 large rotors 'You could probably fit 25 people in there' he thought, not really paying attention to the rest.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Lucius was usually upset when people thanked him but for some reason, he couldn't help but smile a little. Not a smile you would give to someone who offered you something, but a smile you give to a child when they show you a drawing they made. This girl was offering her loyalty to Lucius and for the first time in his life, he was truly flattered. These new feelings confused him as he spoke. "Um... yeah sure. It's nothing really." Lucius couldn't help but be confused when someone put him on the spot like that. This girl had broken the cool exterior that he was so proud of, and he had a feeling of loss. Except for the fact that this girl had made him feel weak, she also made him feel a little bit more calm about changing his lifestyle at this school. What was he feeling towards this stranger? As Lucius walked away from the area, with the helicopter being heard in the distance, he thought about making a friend for the first time.

Akira looked at the man with the rabbit hat and smiled "It's fine, I was so mesmerized by the carrier that I didn't pay attention to anything" she took a step forward and held out her hand "Nice to meet you, Leonard! My name is Akira" her voice sweet and her posture open, Akira was glad that she was making friends. Zokra however, sighed and mumbled "These halfwits better not get in my way" as he lowered his tablet. Looking over toward the helicarrier, he could see that there were 2 pilots and it had 3 large rotors 'You could probably fit 25 people in there' he thought, not really paying attention to the rest.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear
Leonard didn't know what to do with her hand. What was her social status? Was she royalty? If so his best action would be to bow and possibly kiss her hand but if she were a normal person then that would be awkward. He analyze the way she presented herself and took a gamble. First impressions meant a lot everyone knows that. He reached our and shook her hand. He hoped this was sufficient. He studied her face looking for a reaction. "So uh I'm not a people person so social situations are strange to me but you are a pleasant person to be around so far."

Once Lucius walked away, Phanesia made quick work of her muddy clothes. She managed to remove some of it and took a dive into the water. The bar of soap was in her left hand and her removed clothes in her right. She made quick work of the mud on her skin and clothes, allowing the soap to perform its magic. The mud was removed from her skin and she actually smelled decent. Her clothes were still a bit dirty and tattered but in the end, Phanesia was clean. Once she was finished, her exit was swift. The most she could do right now is join the others in wet clothes. Each time she took a step, her shoes voiced their discontent with their current wet state. The wind generated by the helicopter that grew near, made goosebumps rise. Her hair was still a mess despite its lack of mud. Once she caught up with Lucius, she offered him a small smile. "I'm sorry my shoes are making squishy sounds, I jumped in with them."

Lucius looked at the person who was standing a bit too close for comfort. If it was anybody else, he would've backed away, but this girl had been through enough today. Lucius looked at her and nodded, signaling that he understood. When he realized that she wasn't covered in mud and dirt anymore he got a bit closer and sniffed. She smelled like him. She was using his soap after all. He gave a thumbs up as if to tell her that she smelled pleasant. Lucius was staring a bit too much at her, but he couldn't help it. He was too confused on the feelings he felt earlier about potentially making a friend for the first time. He decided that if he was ever going to make a friend out of anybody, he would want them to be as loyal as her. Lucius could deal with having a friend, he didn't know how it felt after all.

Phanesia walked alongside Lucius, wondering if this was something friends do. She still had the bar of soap within her hands, she refused to let it go. "If you'd like, I can return your soap at this instant." She noticed him staring at her for a long time. "Is something wrong? Have I failed to cleanse the gahenna that is my face? I apologize for wasting your time coming back if I have, I shall return to the waters with haste!" Phanesia turns on her heel, releasing a squishy sound as she already took two steps toward the water. It seemed like when it came to proper wash, she was the most unlucky person she knows. That was her assumption and she was running with it. Phanesia had become extremely self conscious around this group, wanting anything but their embarrassing judgement once more.

The loud roar of the engines silenced most of the chats around the group. The helicarrier landed on the far end of the docks. The lights shut off as the large door opened with a thick white smoke, a silhouette of a man could be seen as a staircase folded out of the carrier. A clear, low voice could be heard "Welcome students" as the man stepped out of the smoke. Zokra instantly recognized him 'That's Dr. Settler, the headmaster of the SSNG' he smiled smugly, things were finally getting interesting. Settler spoke once more "I hope none of you mind me coming a bit late, I had a holdup back at the academy" as he scratched his head.
Akira smiled at the man "Don't worry, I'll be your friend!" A warm smile filled her face as she gave a playful wink. Her head turned toward the helicarrier as Estev Settler came out. 'Oh. My. God. It's finally happening!' Her eyes filled up with excitement as she watched him speak.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Dr. Settler's bio is up by the way, head over to the CS thread to see his appearance and his theme song!

Last edited:
Lucius didn't want her to feel like she did something wrong so he spoke. "No, you're fine." He didn't know what to say to her. He didn't know how friends acted towards each other, so he just went off of what she was doing. His mom had talked to him about friends, feelings, and even lovers but he never understood any of it. "It's just that, your hair is messy." Lucius would have offered his brush, but the helicarrier had just landed and he wanted to pay attention to what the man who came out of it had to say. He recognized the man as Dr. Estev Settler.

Daizo looks over at Dr. Settler. He recognized him from meets that the Doctor had with his father about help with the school. "Finally, this is going to be amazing." He gets really excited "Alright where do you want us!!" He yells at the Doctor in over excitement.

Seraphina: As soon as I begin to sit down and think, time seems to fly by, as suddenly more students pop up. It was a bit much to take in and I feel bad for the girl that got ridiculed about her smell. It made me angry but I never got the chance to say anything about it when the helicarrier finally landed and a man walks out of it. Finally, we could leave and I could get out of here. I slowly catch up to the others and stand a few feet away, switching between each foot. I hope this guy wasn't going to talk long, I wanted to just get into the helicarrier already. I hope that he waits to talk more until we were all on there. I didn't want to be rude but I wanted to get going. I wanted to see the next adventure in my life. When the one girl comes back with soaking clothes and shoes I walk over to her. "I can try to dry off your clothes once we are in the helicarrier if you would like," I say quietly, not wanting to talk too loud and disrupt the professor.

The loud roar of the engines silenced most of the chats around the group. The helicarrier landed on the far end of the docks. The lights shut off as the large door opened with a thick white smoke, a silhouette of a man could be seen as a staircase folded out of the carrier. A clear, low voice could be heard "Welcome students" as the man stepped out of the smoke. Zokra instantly recognized him 'That's Dr. Settler, the headmaster of the SSNG' he smiled smugly, things were finally getting interesting. Settler spoke once more "I hope none of you mind me coming a bit late, I had a holdup back at the academy" as he scratched his head.
Akira smiled at the man "Don't worry, I'll be your friend!" A warm smile filled her face as she gave a playful wink. Her head turned toward the helicarrier as Estev Settler came out. 'Oh. My. God. It's finally happening!' Her eyes filled up with excitement as she watched him speak.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Dr. Settler's bio is up by the way, head over to the CS thread to see his appearance and his theme song!
Leonard had a warm feeling inside his first friend and a potential candidate. He decided not to tell people of his mission in life as it tended to have a negative effect. He turn and watched the headmaster arrive. He was excited to see where his life would go from this point on. "Hello sir I am Leonard. It's a pleasure to meet you." He saw this man as someone he should respect as an equal for the time being.

Once Lucius mentioned her messy hair, Phanesia immediately put her hands to it, trying her best to fix the wet locks. It was a valiant effort that had no results. Suddenly, a man everyone kept referring to as Dr. Estev made an appearance. Phanesia honestly didn't know what she was expecting to see. If anything she almost forgot they'd be bumping into educators. She stood and listened to Dr. Estev, at least trying to soak in what was going on. Phanesia was focused but Seraphina broke that attempt. She turned to the girl, wide eyed. To think she'd actually help her like this! Maybe these people weren't so bad after all...or at least some of them. Regardless of first impressions, she needed to give them all a chance in the name of peace and friendship! Phanesia nods her head, ecstatically. "Yes, I would love that. Thank you, I am in your debt!"

Lucius listened the doctor speak. His words were loud and powerful but were also very kind and reassuring. While he was speaking, Lucius heard Phanesia and Seraphina talking about drying her off in the helicarrier and Lucius realized that he should also help out. His mother told him that friends are supposed to help each other when they need it, so that's what he did. "Don't worry, I got it." Lucius' words were cold and emotionless, much like they always were. He grabbed the sleeve of Phanesia's shirt and transferred the property of his shirt that made it dry, to her clothing. He also did this for her hair and skin afterward. He then looked back to Dr. Settler, awaiting his words.

Estev continued "Before we set off to the school, I want to have a word to all of you." he closed his eyes. Zokra crossed his arms and listened, while Akira tried her best to stay still in front of the elder man.
"I built the school 2 years ago together with my team. Our school consists of all types of people. Some are teachers, others are guards or janitors." His eyes opened again "However, I do want you to know that the school is not without danger. Considering there are many gifted students and faculty members, I cannot assure your safety for the full 100%..."
After a short pause, he cleared his throat and continued "We will do our best to make your stay at the school as safe as we can, while also providing experiences that will last you a lifetime."
He then stepped aside "Now is the time to choose, if you choose to join the SSNG, you will have access to everything the academy provides. However, the outside world can be considered safer to some of you, so if anyone wants to leave, do it now." He held out his hand "Everyone who has made up his or her mind, step in and state your name."

Akira went directly to the doctor and bowed "Thanks for the invitation, doc! I'm Akira!" she smiled and walked up to the helicarrier. A guard came out and gave her a bracelet "These bracelets are our safety measure, we will be able to track your location at any time. Along with this, you can use these to see your schedule and signup for after-school activities." The white haired girl put on the bracelet, it tightened a little, not too much. "Come on guys!" she shouted as she entered and sat down. The display read:
AKIRA : STUDENT ID - 40170.

Zokra decided to stay behind a little, and let others step on the carrier first, that way he could pick a seat that had nobody next to it. 'Interesting, they didn't tell us about these bracelets...' he noted.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
KrisKun KrisKun
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
Lucius, at this point, just wanted a place to sit. So, he was second in line to get on the helicarrier. "Lucius Grancia sir." Lucius then had a bracelet put on him. He took a seat and examined the bracelet which read: LUCIUS : STUDENT ID - 63001.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back