• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sacred jewels

Neil stand up "come on kids i'll make you breakfast" Neil stated "YAY" they both yell "honey please go get our last munchkin from the cradle" Neil stated to Mary as the kid follow him to the kitchen.

"Mmmhm." Mary said as she slowly got up and walked to the cradle in the corner of their room. She picked up their Baby girl, Alexia. "Come to mommy.." She said as she cradled her and played with her hand as she walked into the kitchen. She opened the curtains on the window and looked outside towards the ocean. "Beautiful day today don't you think dear?" She asked.

"yeah it seems like yesterday we were at the beach and your dad through me against a tree" Neal stated making french toast

Mary laughed "Yes I remember that." She was about to turn away from the window when something caught her eye. She went to the table and put the baby in a high chair. "Keep a eye on her." She said quickly before heading out the door to see something over the horizon on the sea. "What could that be?" She asked herself. She went back inside to tell Neil. "There's something over the horizon I think it's a ship."

"Told you so." She said while sticking out her tongue at him. Dustin came up behind them "What's going on Daddy?" he asked.

"just some visitors Dustin now go with mom downstairs" Neil stated giving alexia to Mary and going outside to see Michael had come on the ship "what do you want old friend" Neil asked "fallen have invaded Xaeula i have to keep my people secured in heaven we need you and mary to help us with this problem" Michael stated

Mary was down stairs with the kids when Neil came and told her about what Michael had said. "Are we going to help him?" She asked.

"do we have a choice it's just us we left all of everything behind plus he will make Erait invisible to anyone that doesn't have the right to enter" Neil stated

"i think we can leave them in your father or Michael's care and it's not like we'll be gone for good just about a week"

Mary laughed at his cute nature. "Well, I'll bring the kids and then use my magic to meet up with you." She said

"alright just be careful of the fallen" Neil stated as he hugged juliana and dustin and kissed alexiz's head and Mary's lips "now be good and listen to your mother" Neil stated as he left

Mary smiled and used her magic to transport her and the kids to Hell. She was transported in the middle of the throne room, in front of her father. He looked surprised "Hello Mary!" He said greeting her. "And who are theis kids?" He asked. "Juliana, Dustin and Alexia." She said referring to each of the kids. "Yours?" He asked "Yeah, Me and Neil have a mission to deal with and I need you to take care of them." She said. Satan smiled "I'd be glad to." He said. "Ok, just one rule. No sacrificing them or anything in front of them." She said. "I would never dream of it." He said as he took Alexia from her arms. Juliana and Dustin looked up to her. She smiled at them. "This is grandpa, He'll be taking care of you." She explained. The children went to stand next to Satan and Mary waved to them before transporting herself to wherever Neil was.

Neil was speaking with Michael and a general of his forces "most of them have gathered in the castle if we can find a way through the squads of fallen in the way we can stop this madness with the death of their leader" Neil stated as he noticed Mary "Mary come over here so i can fill you in" Neil stated

After Neil e plainer everything to her they were ready to go but Michael stopped them "one more thing you will be working with Lilim a demon of nightmare" Michael stated "why" Neil stated "she wanted to help" Michael answered.

"Well I suppose more help couldn't hurt, having a demon along will make it a bit easier." She said in agreement.

"Well her full name is Lilim Phoenix" Michael stated "send her back now I don't want to handle with another Phoenix" Neil yelled

Oh boy... Mary thought as the memories of Azazel flashed through her head. "Uh, Michael I think me and Neil are capable of doing this by ourselves and based on our previous experience with a Phoenix this may not be a good idea." She said with defiance.

"Well if you can turn yourself and Neil into shadows be my guest if not she's standing behind Neil" Michael stated as Neil eyes shot open

Mary turned to the girl, indeed standing behind Neil. She swallowed her pride and bad memories and tried to be polite. "Hello, I'm Marry." She said with a smile.

"i apologize about my idiotic brothers actions Mary and Neil i believe that my father and brother went too far" Lilim stated as her head fell "so please don't punish me for an act i didn't commit" Lilim stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back