• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sacred jewels

Mary frowned and ignored his words. "No way." She said standing up. She summoned her staff and just as the reapers came through the door she called for a ring of light to be placed around her and Neil. The reapers hissed and died as they hit the light. it took all her strength to keep up the spell as she looked back to Neil. //want to start a modern RP?//

Neil was able to sit up and look at his wife "why would you protect me this much can hurt you" he stated as he used his magic to help her as best he could //sure do you want to make it//

"I don't have my full strength" he stated as he got on his knees "I need my reaper energy" he stated "but I won't let it come down to that" he stated Bringing his gem to her neck and the two both began to change with the sacred jewels powers and the ring of light grew

Mary felt power surge through her veins and soon the light grew so strong it almost blinded her as is seemed to spread over all the reapers, killing them all along the way.

The light dimmed and Mary felt arms pulling her into a hug from behind "you still there my love" he whispered into her ear.

Mary turned in his arms so she was facing him and put her arms around his neck. She smiled and immediately kissed his lips. "As are you." She said sweetly with great relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back