• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sacred jewels

both of his eyes became fully black he fought against the gust and made it to the bubble "I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS AZAZEL YOU HEAR MY I WILL SHOVE THAT BOTTLE OF HOLY WATER DOWN YOUR THROWED AFTER I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF" Neil yelled

Neil's hand now had claws he pierced the bubble grabbing Azazel's neck cutting his neck he pulled him through the bubble "your time is up phoenix" Neal stated throwing Azazel at the vortex.

Mary watched as Azazel went through the vortex and it closed behind him. "Well, I think that went well." She said with a smile. "But we have to get back home soon because I have to wash my entire mouth now." She said with a laugh.

"no one knows what happened to us we can get away from all of that back at hell" Neil stated hugging her.

"we could live in the house and not be bothered by any duties" Neil stated

"That sounds nice." Mary stated before she spotted Satan behind Neil. "Neil watch out!" She yelled as she pushed him down just in time to avoid a hex spell.

"When will you learn that he's not right for you Mary" Satan yelled as solders rushed in circling the two "we can do this Mary" Neil stated holding his love's hand as his open right hand became his gauntlet transformed to fight his devil powers.

"even without a husband you will rule as queen" Satan yelled throwing another hex spell only for it to be deflected by Neil

Mary created a few illusion spells and kept talking "What I really don't understand is why you hate him so much! He's a devil now!"

"that sheep is just a slave that you've fallen in love with" Satan stated as the soldiers began to advance

"Mary how did you fallen in love with him" satan stated as the soldiers advanced on Neil and Neil was winning.

Mary thought for a moment. "Well I don't really know it just kind of...happened. He wanted to protect me and he was kind and generous and everything I could dream of. He's cute to, You never know when love begins just like you never notice a flower until it blooms."

"your welcome sweetie" satan stated hugging her the solders left Neil walked up to the two "take care of my daughter" Satan stated

Mary laughed as her own wings appeared and she raced after him. She appeared next him. "Winner gets to take a nap." She said with a wink before speeding ahead of him.

"that's not fun Mary" he caught up to her turned over and looked up at Mary "hey" Neil stated he passed her

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back