• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sacred jewels

the guards were thrown out of the prison with slit necks and huge cuts Neil walked out as a reaper he quickly used his wings and escaped from the kingdom

Mary reached the prison and encountered the dead guards. Of cource! His reaper form.....He must have escaped the entire kingdom then. She thought. She used her magic to transport her directly to the surface of Erait.

Not so far away from the beach was a home recently built it was an empty two story house with a basement somewhere in that house is something Mary needs to find Neil.

[QUOTE="Neal Satou]Not so far away from the beach was a mansion recently built it was an empty mansion with a basement somewhere in that house is something Mary needs to find Neil.

[/QUOTE]

Mary looked around and spotted a house in the distance. She ran to it and quietly opened the door, hoping no one was there. She sneaked in and checked the entire first floor for the gems and when she didn't find them she went to the basement. "Seems like a more reasonable place to hide something." She whispered to herself. She looked and looked but couldn't find anything. Finally She saw something glint across the room. She ran to it and saw the gems behind some books on a shelf. "Perfect!"

The gems began to hover on their own going to Neil's location the hovered out of the house straight up then goes in the direction of Xaeula to a large palace in the sky.

She didn't notice but Azazel was following her, once inside Mary saw Neil still as a reaper standing in the middle of the throne room alone the gems hovered above a pool of water Neil turned to see Mary

"I'm surprised that Neil would come here the reason why the old king wanted the gem was to create the destruction of reapers" Azazel yelled using the holy water on the gems and pool to create a vortex of light Azazel grabbed Mary against her will and used a bubble to protect him and Mary while Neil fought against it it slowly sucked Neil closer and closer Neil reaper powers depleted breaking into his armor but it continued not stopping

Mary screamed "No! Azazel stop it! What are you doing!" She began hitting Azazel hoping to break his concentration. He simply looked at her "That's cute, you think you can do anything against me." He said with a smirk.

"No one can stop it until all reaper energy in the castle is consumed" Azazel laughed "why do you even care about him" Azazel yelled

"He's kind, loving and even for a reaper he has a heart! Which is more than I could ever say for you!" She yelled

"why am i trying to save you i'll still be king with you gone" Azazel yelled throwing her out of the bubble Neil caught her hand and pulled her to a pillar "Mary listen to me, i have to go in that so it doesn't get you i love you Mary i always have and i'm sorry that we didn't get to do all the stuff we wanted yo do" Neil stated than locked lips with Mary.

Mary was going to cry, she knew it. She pulled him deeper into the kiss then broke it. Tears streamed down her cheeks "Can't we just run away from all of this? I couldn't care less about ruling hell! That monster out there will kill you and it will be all my fault. Don't you understand? If you die, I will to. I could never live a day withought you!"

Neil had an idea "Mary is there a way that you could get rid of my reaper and turn me into a full devil or something" Neil asked thinking it was the only way other than leaving her.

"Well yes there is one way but I would have to gain Azazel's trust. In order to turn someone into a full devil their anger or jealousy really has to be through the roof. So I suppose the only way in this situation is for me to go out there and really convince your subcontiouse that I love Azazel."

Mary sighed before stepping from behind the pillar and walking towards Azazel. "Azazel! Please save me! I was wrong, there is nothing special about that reaper, I Love you not him. I'll do whatever you want so please just save me!" Mary yelled with tears in her eyes.

"finally you've came to your senses" Azazel stated as he used his magic to grab Mary and pull her back in to the bubble. "Now Mary what should i do to you" Azazel stated.

Mary had to keep herself from pulling away so she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into it.

What the hell is this guy thinking! She thought in disgust, but she knew what she had to do to save Neil so she said "Yes." with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back