• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Sacred jewels

Mary glanced at Neil then looked back at Lilim "Of course, there's no need to be frightened I'm sure all is forgive by Me as well as Neil."

"this is still a bad idea" Neil stated and lilim whispered in Mary's ear "mind if i tease him a bit" Lilim asked

"Neil you remember your little bet with my brother" Lilim stated and Neil nodded "so technically your my master" Lilim stated "don't start" Neil stated "come on i can even live at your home and do what ever you desire don't you think that is a good idea Mary" Lilim asked winking to her as Neil's cheeks had a light shade of red.

"and remember i'm a demon of dreams so i could give you any dream you want even if it's something perverted" Lilim stated "I AM NOT A PERVERT" Neil stated "yes you are Neil" Michael stated

Mary laughed "I'd better go after him." She said to Lilim and Michael. She ran to catch up and eventually walked side by side with him. "We were only kidding dear." She said with a smile. "Forgive me?" She asked.

Mary hugged him back "Thank you, now I know you don't trust her but don't worry I'm sure she's nothing like her brother." She said pulling him into a kiss just as Lilim and Michael caught up to them.

Mary laughed "Jealous?" She said jokingly. Michael gave her a confused look "I was just kidding." She said. "Now if we want to get this mission done we should focus.." She said a bit more seriously.

[QUOTE="Amaya Itami]Mary laughed "Jealous?" She said jokingly. Michael gave her a confused look "I was just kidding." She said. "Now if we want to get this mission done we should focus.." She said a bit more seriously.

[/QUOTE]

neil nodded "alright so one of the best ways to get into the castle undetected is the sewer leads right into the storage room" Michael stated

"Well if it's the only way.............I suppose for the sake of the kingdom." She said quietly at the end. "Michael, I do have one question though. Why did you want us? There must be other prominent warriors still at the academy." She questioned.

"our best trainees went in alone and became prisoners and the fact that you both fought against Satan and Azazel proves you two as better allies than enemies and Lilim 's powers will come in handy for you two" Michael stated

Mary had almost forgotten about Lilim. "Right, so we also have to rescue them?" She said. As Mary's attention was on Michael Lilim slowly got closer to Neil and leaned towards him.

"Alright so me and Neil will go find the leader you go free the prisoners and meet us there" Lilim stated.

he looks at Mary than at LIlim he noticed that she held his arm tight and wasn't going to let go "Fine but Lilim, i'm married don't try anything she'll kill you" Neil stated as he pointed to Mary "Yay i get to be with master" she stated hugging his arm tighter.

Mary sighed and glared at Lilim. "Take his advice." She said before looking at Michael "Alright, I think we're ready to begin this mission Michael."

"alright the prison is located under the storage by a secret passage just push a crate then it will do the rest" Michael stated Neil kisses Mary "be careful" Neil stated and lilim stuck her tongue out at her

"You to." She said back to him, ignoring Lilim. She waved to Michael before walking off and using her magic to try and locate the secret passage.

"Now you two need to get to the throne room the best way is to start from the top of the castle and move to the throne room Neil Lilim is weaker in the air you'll need to protect her" Michael stated and Neil nodded getting ready to fly

Mary searched for a little while before finding it and entering a long dark hall way leading down. "Oh boy." She mumbled as she walked forward and the stone door shut behind her with a slam. She jumped at the noise and summoned her staff. She summoned a light spell and held her staff in front of her so she could see. The hallway seemed like it would go on forever. It kind of reminded her of her castle in Hell. She thought back to her father and hoped the children where ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back