• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rubial Tesseract. (always open)

MikkoGijinka

The Lady of Song
Hullo!

I'm Mikko, as you saw, (congrats 13 yr old me) but you can call me Lavender. Im a fuckn awkward nerd. Here's my concept.

The Rubial Tesseract
The ultimate glory of all the universe, great cliffs and pillars and spires of ruby, shaped in the images of gods back home. Stars-in-her-eyes, Athena, Bastet, the Clockwork Angel, the New Angelican God. It was found like this decades ago, and nobody knows it's story, and everybody knows it's beauty, the ruby cliffs going on and on, ancient and forever, littered with caves or canyons or edges turned to dust by the silver winds of midnight. You are here for the week, and on a hiking expedition, you fall behind.

So basically there's this recently discovered planet made entirely of ruby. Mostly it's got cliffs, mountains, strange spires, and arches around, but scattered throughout the planet there are giant carvings and statues of gods of earth, including new gods and ones which haven't had their start yet. You are on an expedition to this planet to analyze it and find out about the statues.

Oh and also I can pretty much match up to most people when it comes to text length and quality, even though it may not seem like it. I'm just bad at summing things up.

~Lavender

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back