• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosefeild Family

Characters
Here
"Yup, everyone ready to go? We can stop for food on the way home." Jack said/signed and he stood.

Emilia
1400071348-676912965.jpg

She just looked at him as she was drowsy she was in her pjs she just held onto her teddy bears” I’m tired” she say to her brother ‘ now I have to sit in the backseat’ she thought she was looking at her big brother​

Emilia
images

She was in pain as she was trying not to show it in front of her family but she started to cry’ it hurts big brother I want to sleep’ she signed as she lay back in the bed as she had the bandage on her ear she just held onto her teddy bear” I..... want...... mommy...... and...... daddy...... it....... hurts” she cries​

Last edited:
billie had seen the whole surgery, she held no grudge against her brother this time, though this was important he still was her brother and he had his own things going on as well and she respected that "how was practice?" she asked casually trying to lighten his mood with a gentle, motherly smile

"Good, we've got a big game coming up soon, I'm so sorry I wasn't here, I hate that I missed it." Jack said downcastly

she then knelt down and picked up emilia so she could fall asleep in her arms "I know hunny, it will get better" she signed with her free hands and then hugged her and carried her al the way to the car and put her in the back and strapping her in before getting into the drivers seat and buckleing in herself as well, waiting for her brothers who were not far behind

Emilia
D45C8343-22A4-4BC1-BE94-92BBE60BD0AA.jpeg
She just was in her sister arms as she start to fall asleep she felt her sister putting her seatbelt on her as she was asleep she just was so tired she hugged the kohla bear that was given to her as she smiled she was happy her mom let her have the surgery as she slept her stomach was growling she was hungry​

she continued waiting for her siblings to get in the car before putting the car into drive and driving the three home

Emilia
d8f3968630156cd44295bc46a5835306.jpg

She just open her eyes slightly as she looked around" me...... want...... big.......bother" she say as shed just looked tired she just sighed she just lay on the window of the car she was in pain she had to take her medication for the pain she had tears in her eyes the pain was too much she just was trying to hold the pain" zorry big bother" she strubling over her words she didn't like being weak like this she just closed her eyes again waiting on her little brother and big brother to get in the car so she can go home and rest xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx johndoe johndoe AsherConte AsherConte

"It's ok, it's ok sweetie, go to sleep, I'll carry you too bed when we get home." Jack shushed her and brushed her hair softly.

Emilia
8dc6fa6162128138deb35dc139a8656f.jpg

She just yawned as she just looked at her brother she read his lips” can.... has.... coco...” she asked as she lay on his lap she feeling pain" it.....hurts" she cries a little as she just was tired holding onto him as she was trying not to fall asleep while he was brushing her hair she jus yawned rubbing her eyes" can..... i...... haz...... micine.... when..... we.... get..... home" she asked yawning again she was in pain she was asking for the medication the doctors gave her she fell back asleep holding onto her brother​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back