• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Rosefeild Family characters

Main
Here

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
here is where characters will be posted, a cookie or heart means your accepted and can post!

You may decorate your cs how ever you want but the following things must be included before i can accept you:
CS
Name:
Role:
Apperence (picture or description):

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Last edited:
CS
Name: Billie Rosefeild
Role: Oldest Child
Appearence:
1532938741570-png.467997

Personality: Billie is extremely coldhearted when it comes to new people, normally she sits in her room either gaming, watching anime, or listening to music though when communication with those other than her family is nessacary she will use harsh, blunt words and try and use as little words as possible though when it comes to her siblings she is quite kind and feircely protective of them.

-roses
-the colors red blue and white
-the dark
-reading & writing
-gore
-famous serial killers
-anime and manga
-coffee
-tea
-italian food
-cooking
-dancing in the rain
-poetry

Dislikes:
- annoying people
-bullies
-unnessasary convorsation
-distractions
-her meds
-hospitals

drinks?: Yes

smoke: No! she has athsma

drugs?: noooo

meds: yes, for her numerous mental disorders

illnesses:
-athsma
-OCD
- ADHD
-Depression
-BPD
-Insomnia

Other:
-she is a rather gifted writer
-she is obsessed with black butler
-she cusses alot when she is able to

Last edited:
(I haven't been on here in a long time so I apologize in advance if I do something I shouldn't.)
CS
Name: Jack Rosefield
Role: Middle child
Appearance (picture or description): Average looking, short brown hair, brown eyes, thin rectangular glasses and more than skinny but not quite chubby

Personality: Good nature, very charismatic, Jack is a very caring member of the family who is always there for his family, he is an avid reader and interested in history. He prefers to be as nice as possible and is an avid believer that all situations can be resolved without violence. He is a people's pleaser and will avoid being blunt as much as possible.

History
Giving advice
feeling needed

Dislikes:
People being mad at him
The sight of blood
Onions

Other: Jack is a rugby player, and is fairly popular with his friends and teammates. He also has a recurring shoulder injury (left side) from when he sprained it in a rugby game.

(great job actually, personally i would have prefered an image for the appearance but thats okay, welcome to the rp

(I may ask a friend of mine on here if she wants to join so once I get an answer from her I will decide)

Name: Emilia Rosefield
Role: Younger child
Apperence (picture or description):
latest

Personality: very shy she dosen't like talking to people unless it's her family she is very playful around her family she don't like other people cause they make fun of her

games
tv
her family
drawing

Dislikes:
People making fun of her
stormes
thunder
lighting
mac and cheese
homework

Other: she's deaf she can't hear besides with her hearing aid she gets homeschooled

3c22334a7578456a24bfefbf7344e027.jpg

Name: Westly Rosefield
Role: Youngest child
Personality: Westly is a shy kid but once he gets to know someone he's the most charismatic kid. He loves to make and keep everyone happy even on bad days. Being the youngest he looks up to his siblings for guidance.
Dislikes: when his family members are upset, bullies, sports
Other: Even though Westly doesn't like sports he plays baseball and is considered the best on his team.

Last edited:
welcome to the rp, I think billie and westly will get along well since billie is the motherly one of them all xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back