• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Roomies

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Welcome to college, You are currently in a dorm with six people (Three girls and three boys) Some of you know each other, some are strangers, and some have history they would rather keep a secret.If it can happen in real life it can happen in this roleplay! I want all the drama, romance, tears, and etc...

The best way to tell you what this story is by introducing you to the roomies

RosateNena RosateNena The Hopeless Romantic - This roommate is currently dating someone that literally, every roommate hates. Their partner constantly cheats around campus and buys the hopeless romantic gifts to make up for it. And what do they do each time take them back with open arms. They feel like they can't do better than what they have seems confident on the outside but on the inside really insecure about almost everything the typical over thinker. Besties with the glue and the virgin.
Relatable Quote
" Open your heart up
Hoping I'll never find out that you're anyone else
'Cause I love you just how you are
And hope you never find out who I really am
'Cause you'll never love me, you'll never love me
You'll never love me but, I believe you when you say it like that
Oh, do you mean it when you say it like that?
Oh, I believe you when you say it like that
You must really love me" - SZA
-

Shaye Yeh

@Goldieloxx The Glue - This friend is the glue that holds everyone together but what happens when they fall for the hopeless romantic's partner. They try to hide the feeling but what happens when they give into temptation... Not once ... not twice.. but three times. Can be found with the hopeless romantic the most but is also great friends with everyone else
Relatable Quote
"I'd learned that some things are the best-kept a secret.”

Hollie Thompson

AlmighTy AlmighTy The Virgin- This roommate can be found surrounded by the opposite sex, but doesn't have any sex. Claims to do it all but have never even been kissed. Can be found with the woke and the hopeless romantic. Also has a crush on someone that is actually interested back but too shy to say anything.
Relatable quote
"My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world.
I was quiet, but I was not blind.
Just because you don't say much doesn't mean people don't notice you"
Eden Serria Leone Mahoe

sophie. sophie. The Woke - You can find this roommate around campus protesting and throwing their opinion in everything comes off as harsh but has a great heart. Has a crush on the virgin can be found literally everywhere and in everything.
Relatable quote
“You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.”

valerie monteaya

The Junkie - Can find this roommate drinking, smoking or just doing anything their not supposed to do. Cool with all the roommates normally more of a peacemaker than the glue.
Relatable Quotes
"It's okay saying sorry, but when you are drunk you say what you really feel."

The Cheater - The cheater loves the hopeless romantic but isn't in love with them. They're looking for true love while keeping the hopeless romantic in their pocket. Constantly sending the glue flowers and sweet text messages possibly in love with the glue
Relatable quotes
"When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you ready but you don't really know
And everything in your past- you wanna let go"

Also, I'm accepting other love interest! And if you have an idea shoot me a PM !

CS - Realistic/Modern - The Roomies CS
OCC - Realistic/Modern - The Roomies OCC
IC - The Roomies IC

Last edited:

WHEN YU WANT A ROLE BUT THEY'RE ALL TAKEN- F-FINE THEN BAKA I'LL BE A DOG OR SOMETHIN //>o<

Oh wait I do have an idea, if you'd be okay with it Ty~…. Maybe something like 'the next door roommate' Someone none of the six knows much about, and despite always giving a smile and a wave something in her eyes always looks sad.
Relatable quote:
"The world is beautiful viewed through eyes of friendship,
But alone the world can seem very dark and cold"

Oh wait I do have an idea, if you'd be okay with it Ty~…. Maybe something like 'the next door roommate' Someone none of the six knows much about, and despite always giving a smile and a wave something in her eyes always looks sad.
Relatable quote:
"The world is beautiful viewed through eyes of friendship,
But alone the world can seem very dark and cold"
Go for it

IC POSTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back