• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Road to Anywhere

TheGodSnake said:
"I started training when I was Nine, but wasnt able to truly command fire until I was 10, and im 19 now." Wren looked at the sky, the sun was starting to fall in the sky, "Either way, If we are going to stick together, we sould find some shelter, soon enough, itll start getting dark fast."
Saura looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was indeed beginning to set. She stood in silence simply watching it in all its swirling fiery beauty. "I don't mind sleeping outside" she said quietly as she listened to everyone speak, "Its rater nice sleeping under the stars" she heard Yui's comment, and could relate. No one ever wanted to be around her out of fear that she would destroy them all somehow.

"Really? Personally, I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't want to be around you; sure you might set there hair on fire in there sleep, but that's pretty much it"

"She's not the only one with sensitive hearing, blaz" Wren stood up and walked to the two. "elven hearing." He said tapping his ears, "And you both have companions now, we can stay a group, we are obviously not going to set each other on fire, I'm immune and so is Saura. Blaz is regenerative. As we saw with the dragonfire." Wren sighed, "besides, we've all been outcasts for so long, we might as well have a place to fit in."

Yui nodded. "It seems like a good idea." She said, smiling at Wren before turning back to Blaz. "Seems like I do have some friends now." She said, her tails curling around her.

"Suit yourself, blaz, either way, none of us fit in in normal society. Most of us are rejected because of our race. You just choose to separate yourself

Yui looked at him for a moment, her tails curling tighter around her body. She took one of them in her arms, stroking it lightly.

Wren noticed Yui hugging one of her tails, "Hey, did I offend you? If I did I'm sorry, It just gets me mad, thinking of how the humans and other mortal races reject people like us because we are different. Heck, people cross the street when they see me because they think im like everyone else of my race, evil and murderous. The worst part is, I was born to lead the Dark elf army. Thats why I have bron, He was given to me to be my mount and guardian in battle, so i could be the most ruthless killer out there. And ook where I am today, Far away from my race, getting rejected because of their actions, even though I reject every one of their Ideals." Wren looked around at them, "I may be young, but i have been by myself for 14 years, fending for myself and Bron. All I'm saying is that we can all empathize with each other."

Yui sighed. "I am sorry. My story is not as sad, or complex, but I am still isolated. And you didn't offend me, the only reason people tolerated me is because they thought it would bring good luck, which it doesn't."

How could it not be good luck to have someone beautiful to travel with. Wren thought, if he could blush, he would've. What is this, I've never felt like this before. Outwardly he grinned "I dont believe in luck so thats not why I'm sticking around. But honestly, how couold you be bad luck?"

Yui sighed. "If I get a cold, sometimes I can sneeze fire." She said. "I burned down a few buildings like that."

Blaz casually watched on "well... Maybe I should just... Go.,, if I can't get into shade sometime soon, I think I'm gonna die..."

"your welcome, Yui" Wren said giving a smile back, "Blaz I do know that there is a cave just a few miles towards the mountains, its in the side of a cliff on the backside of a hill, not too far, if you want we could meet you there, I'll provide food for the night, if nobody minds venison."

"I love deer...." She said quietly. As she got used to the idea that these people were like her. No one was going to try and hurt her. No one was going to call her a monster. "If you'd like, I could hunt other things for us." She looked up at them all, her golden eyes seeming to glow as the sky grew darker, "In my true form I could catch practically anything"

"Well sounds good to me" Wren agreed with saura's statement " we might as well start heading to the cave, should only take us half an hour"

"I can't speak for Yui but I prefer to stay close to the ground, so I'll take Bron, he can Carry two people and still run fast. But, thanks for the offer."

"Wooh flying! I can get pretty close to doing it for a while with my insane jumping, strength and speed... But it just isn't quite that sensation.,,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back