• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Road to Anywhere

Wren was highly annoyed, "yea but he kinda ticks me off already" wren said in reply to yui's laugh, "Even if he was a god, I don't like them much." When the stranger kicked a pebble into a tree, wren came to a realization. "With that, you must be a vampire, but I don't know WHO you are. If you didn't catch earlier, I'm Wren, a pyromancer." Upon finishing this statement, he created a thick dome of fire around the vampire, "oh yeah, by the way that's dragon fire right now, unless you tell us who you are, you won't be passing through that wall. Unless you want to melt of course.

Half-assedly walks through the fire, acting completely casual for about 15 seconds, then stating in a perfectly monotone voice "wow, that was so painful" it takes another 5 seconds, he falls to the ground and puts his head between his knees "fuuuuuu, my blood's boiling! That hurts like hell, aaaaaah!!!!" He was remarkable lucky he'd drank his full on the way here, these would heal eventually but still... That was pretty damn excruciating "goddamit! Aaaaah, that'll take forever to heal, it buuuuuurns!!!!"

"Seriously? You could have escaped all that if you had just told us your name, at least." Wren gave up, "it's hopeless, I'm done with him." Wren walked to go sit back on the rock, watching the vampire sit in pain. "Yeah, he's lucky he's a vampire, almost any other race would literally melt in dragonfire."

"Shut it! Call me Hades!!!" He sits himself back up, a little unsteady "Is there like... A lake or something near here?..."

"And if you were to launch that at me and I catch it I could manipulate any flames into foxfire." When Saura emerged from the woods, "yeah, sorry Saura, but he didn't have to walk through the flames, I would've dropped the wall if he had told us his name, oh and hades the river is that way, he pointed to the west, just go down by the bridge."

It takes Blaz about .5 seconds to vanish from view, bolting in the direction 'wolf boy' had indicated.

All she felt was a strong gust of wind go past her as the man who called himself Hades went towards the river. "Its alright. Just don't overuse it." She replied with slight passivity. "You wield it pretty well. Almost as well as a dragon. How long have you been a pyromancer?" She asked as she moved closer to Yui

"I started training when I was Nine, but wasnt able to truly command fire until I was 10, and im 19 now." Wren looked at the sky, the sun was starting to fall in the sky, "Either way, If we are going to stick together, we sould find some shelter, soon enough, itll start getting dark fast."

Blaz is back quickly, dashing at his usual, insane speed... No easy way of breaking... He ends up drop-kicking his way through several trees and landing on his back, gaping holes that go through each of the floras trunks "goddamit!"

Yui looked at him, slowly stepping though the trunks to walk over and stand above his head. "Are you ok?" She asked.

Blaz picked himself up, seeing Yui and his eyes flashed red; be bit deep into his forearm, easily drawing blood... It's stop him atleast "of course I'm okay, I'm a badass!"

Yui chuckled, her tails flicking back and forth. "Alright mister badass, sounds like you are a great player." She said, her tails flicking.

Yui smiled, laughing a bit. "You probably already heard this, but the name is Yui." She said, her tails flicking.

"Let's bite each other some time" he smiles, laughs, then throws another pebble into a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back