• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Road to Anywhere

"Me either!" Yui yelled, continuing to chase her. She was growing tired though. She began to slow down and stopped, sighing. "All anyone feels is for me is fear." She said.

Saura kept running until her sharp ears heard what was said. Saura knew that feeling: being seen as a monster, being turned away and chased as an abomination. She stopped running in that moment and looked at the fox girl with sad eyes. "You're not trying to kill me?" She asked in a small voice

Yui shook her head. "I just wanted to figure out who you where. The reason I drew fire is because I didn't want someone to hurt me." she said, fiddling with her fingers.

Her voice grew smaller, "I wouldn't have hurt you" she said as she moved a little closer, still keeping her distance from the girl, "My name is Saura...." She said her name in a breath as she kept her golden eyes trained on this fox girl

Yui smiled a bit. "Yui." she said calmly. "Sorry if I scared you." She said, her tails drooping close to the ground.

Blaz just stood there at the crossroads, his mouth gaping open; wondering where the hell these people had just gone , and just what the hell happened. "... That was... Well..." He paused for another moment "DAFUQ!"

"Its alright" she replied giving her a very nervous smile back, "People make me nervous. Even if they aren't really people." She came into full view now, "I'm sorry I spat at you guys. I saw your wolf and thought that maybe you were hunters. I get hunted a lot..."

Yui smiled warmly. "Well the other guy is a bit cocky, but we aren't hunters. I feel it disgusting to kill something that is so similar to me like a fox of wolf, and other creatures are beautiful as well." She said.

She looked down at her feet, "I think other creatures are pretty fascinating too. From afar" she said and sat down in front of them, "So why are you here? I mean...at the crossroads?" She had came hoping to find others like her, but she was curious as to their reasons

Yui smiled. "I came as a traveler. I am trying to find my destiny, also because being cooped up in a shrine for years made me more curious about the world." She said.

Saura had heard about shrines. She had seen many because of the dragon statues she often saw on them. Even so, she had never been inside one. "What are they like? Shrines?" She asked with her head tilted to the side

Yui sighed, her tails raising of from the ground. "There neat and kind of quiet. And really enclosed."

Bron burst into the small clearing, growling, and stopped to survey the seen, then seeing no threat he stopped growling, sat and waited for Wren.

When the wolf bursted through as she was about too speak, the words got choked up in her throat as she jumped back. She had forgot all about Bron. Once it settled down, she did too, holding her heart, "Goodness" she let out a sigh

Yui laughed a bit, bringing a hand to her mouth. "Sorry." she said, her tails flicking in amusement.

Wren walked into the clearing and seeing how noone was tense, he let his flame die. turning to who must obviously be the dragon, he gave a bit of a sarcastic bow "Thanks for the DragonFire, I can finally alter flame into it, which will make my attacks stronger." signaling to bron he said to the two. "hey, feel free to stay here, but ive got to get back, my jacket and staff are still there, and we forgot about the shrieking boy."

Blaz heard that, picking up on it like a bat using echo location, he shouted out "Hey! Shut the hell up wolf boy!"

"Ohh." Yui said. "Yeah, I guess we did." she said. Again, he yelled. She growled. "Shut it bat boy!" She yelled, her tails flicking annoyingly.

Wren looked at Bron, "would you care to do the honors?"

Bron understood what Wren was asking and bounded through the brush to tackle the boy and sit on his chest.

Blaz giggled at the sight of the wolf, he'd had a fistfight with a ogre before, to him, Bron was rather adorable "hello there little puppy"

Saura pushed her fingers together when Wren thanked her for her fire. She felt somewhat like she was invaded when he said that, "Just... Don't kill people with it okay...." 'Or I'll take it back' she left that unsaid not wanting to cause trouble. When they began bickering with the vampire that stumbled into them, Saura couldn't help but giggle a little. They seemed funny

Wren emerged from the woods and walked to put his jacket back on. Sheathing his sword and picking up his staff, he gestured for Bron to get off the boy. Sitting down, Wren looked at him, "so who are you?"

"Yeah, I know right" he lets out another small sigh, leisurely kicking a pebble as it leaves behind a sonic boom and flings off into the distance; eventually smashing a 7 inch hole in a tree and getting embedded within the trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back