• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolutionary Striders- Ooc

Main
Here
Other
Here
I have never wrote in this kind of style, so forgive me if I try to write attempted situations when they aren't needed.... 😅

It's fine, I'm not the best at getting what I mean across. It's all a learning process I hope most of us can sit through aha

Slav Slav SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays NivieApple NivieApple Peckinou Peckinou Roxasarass Roxasarass Goonfire Goonfire

Heyo all, think I tagged everyone, hope everyones good safe and healthy.

I just wanted to give a gentle push and see whose still interested before I break the post order and have to kill write off characters as necessary aha no hard feelings either way (I think I coulda done this a bit better but was pretty keen to start)

I think it was me, yuu and spell who posted the last three times so anyone else is free to react, or attempt stabbing something aha

The invisible child npc can be saved! But youknowdoesnthavetohappenoranythingidontcare...

She indeed must be some sort of superhuman cat person to leap the treetops quick enough to land on top of the wolf assassins creed style... but I mean if a 50 year old Italian man can do it with the help of a hook blade whose to say a cat girl can't attempt it

There’s a difference between tree hopping and killing a living thing though... I guess she could try, though....

I'm not saying do it or not I'm just talking shit like I do in OOC.

But yea all movement actions are fine as long as they aren't ridiculous, just combat actions need to be written as attempts

day 3 within the deadlock, been running low on rations, might eat the cat soon...

Slav Slav SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays NivieApple NivieApple Peckinou Peckinou Roxasarass Roxasarass Goonfire Goonfire

Heyo again, figured I'd ask once more before trying to advertise again with a better written check. If it's my posts that have put you off from replying for any reason please let me know so I can fix or address said problem.

Was thinking I could timeskip a bit if everyone would rather that.
As said on the check my idea was each character "play their daring escape"
so it's low key accepted everyone who posts a sheet won't die/get dismembered unless they choose so to happen for story reasons.

I'd rather have the rp on a slow burn but the pace might pick up if we brush past some confrontations and only play out big threats such as terrorgore monsters.

That said if anyone wanted to drop I'm not fussed, I'd just rather know so I can look for other players etc etc

Tetro Tetro yay for posting in succession aha
Just wanna mention cause I may not have clarified enough, but it's one weapon per kid so if she got a single spear that's fine but If she took multiple spears/javelins then she would be hurt in some way and told no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back