• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Resurrection of Khan

Peacetime never seemed to last long. Arabelle and Tyr and Bailey had gotten wind of a small cult, Khan's followers. They didn't know what they were planning, but it made them all uneasy. But today, Arabelle had made muffins when she woke up at three AM from nightmares and was walking over to Tyr and Bailey's cottage with the twins walking with her. She knocked on the door and smiled, rocking back and forth on her heels.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden @SnugglyKnight

Peacetime never seemed to last long. Arabelle and Tyr and Bailey had gotten wind of a small cult, Khan's followers. They didn't know what they were planning, but it made them all uneasy. But today, Arabelle had made muffins when she woke up at three AM from nightmares and was walking over to Tyr and Bailey's cottage with the twins walking with her. She knocked on the door and smiled, rocking back and forth on her heels.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden @SnugglyKnight
(Maybe make an ooc and cs?)

Bailey opened it, little Tyler on her hip as she was trying to get him back to sleep. "Oh, hey Arabelle, come on in," She said softly. Alex was still sleeping, and she had already gotten Scarlett back down. Thanks to a certain someone, they had stayed up way past bedtime. And then he went to bed leaving Bailey with a kids. It was fine though, she probably wouldn't have gotten much sleep anyway, insomnia becoming more of a problem ever since she cut back on how much she drank. "Please be quiet though, Tyr gave them dwarven chocolate so they were up until three last night," She explained, sitting down at the dinning table. P Paint The Wind Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Bailey opened it, little Tyler on her hip as she was trying to get him back to sleep. "Oh, hey Arabelle, come on in," She said softly. Alex was still sleeping, and she had already gotten Scarlett back down. Thanks to a certain someone, they had stayed up way past bedtime. And then he went to bed leaving Bailey with a kids. It was fine though, she probably wouldn't have gotten much sleep anyway, insomnia becoming more of a problem ever since she cut back on how much she drank. "Please be quiet though, Tyr gave them dwarven chocolate so they were up until three last night," She explained, sitting down at the dinning table. P Paint The Wind Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

"Yikes," Arabelle said softly. She told the twins to be quiet, and they walked in and hugged Bailey's legs gently. She smiled at Tyler. Ryan reached up for Arabelle to hold him. "Uppy!" She scooped him up and kissed his forehead. She had gotten much better at navigating without her eyesight. "Ari left last night for his trip with Elaina and Noam, he's going to be gone for a few months so it's just me and the twins now."

Bailey smiled down at them with tired eyes, "Hey kiddos. I hope you're not the reason mommy is up so early," She chuckled, patting her leg to let Willow know she would climb up if she wanted. With the mention of Ari, Bailey looked I've at Arabelle. "Aw, that sucks. You guys still have your com stones right?" She asked, glancing down to see if Tyler had nodded off yet. He was just about there. "I don't think the twins or you can go without talking to him for so long." P Paint The Wind

"Willow here still has a hard time sleeping without Daddy's magic, and so do I. So it's a mixture of both," she said. "We're going to start their training to control their magic soon. Nothing too strenuous, because they're so small, but they are able to cause some damage and it's hard for me to manage it alone. And yeah, we have the com crystals, but we'll only be able to talk about once a week." FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Milk flower and Melatonin are what work for me. I'm happy to share, they really work wonders. Though you have to brew it into a tea, so it's a little bit of a a hassle," Bailey said with a soft chuckle. Checking once more to see if Tyler was asleep she sighed, "I'll be right back. He's finally out." With that, she stood turning down the short hallway, heading towards what was once Alex's room but was now the twins. Alex now slept in the upstairs room, the status which lead up right next to his old room. Quietly she entered the twins nursery, laying Tyler down in his crib before leaving just as quietly. As she passed her and Tyr's room she shut the door so he could sleep longer before coming back into the kitchen/dinning room. "So, the nightmares still that bad? Even after the whole dream thing?" To be honest, what they did about two years ago wasn't a complete sucess. Her and Ari were the only ones to completely defeat their valiant forms, the others could just barely manage, and they ran out if time. "Are they at least better?" P Paint The Wind

"They're less frequent. About every other day, but they aren't really much better. I still rely heavily on magic for sleep, and now that Ari's gone I don't know what I'm going to do. Willow is getting better at sleeping without it but she isn't fully independent. I've been up since three from a nightmare, so I made muffins. Has your insomnia gotten any better?" Ryan yawned and laid his head on Arabella's shoulder, closing his eyes. FireMaiden FireMaiden

Right on que Bailey yawned, "Not really. Though I can't at least get an hour or a so a night. Casper wants me to come to Talvashroth for some old eleven treatment and I'm really leaning toward going. Only things is com stones don't work up there, and I'd be gone for two months. I love him, but Tyr can be a little irresponsible when it comes to the kids," She paused to sigh, "I'm just gonna have to deal with it for now. Or take the kids with me, either way one of us is unhappy." Bailey grabbed one of the muffins before she stood up, lighting the stove. "You want coffee? He got it from La'lai this time. You know, the city with all the cat people?" P Paint The Wind

"I could help with the kids if you leave them with Tyr, I love them and don't mind caring for them," she offered. "But either way, I really hope it works for you. If you want to I can babysit today and you and Tyr can have a break." FireMaiden FireMaiden

"I couldn't ask you to do that," Bailey said with a small smile. She liked the offer, and Arabelle was always so sweet,but she cokdnt ask her to do that. "I can ask Bishop or Kai, but we're okay." She would hear the water running, something metal, and then said metal item owing placed on the stove. "Do you think we'll have to take care of that cult we've heard about?" She asked, her tone taking on a more serious sound. "They can't be to much of a threat." P Paint The Wind

She nodded slightly and sighed. "I'm not sure. It depends on how big the group is." Willow walked up and sat on her mother's foot, hugging her leg. "Willow, honey, I can do that with you later." Ryan had fallen asleep on her shoulder. FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Come here babycakes, Aunt Bailey will hold you," Bailey said, sitting back down. "I've asked a few of Jasper's men to keep an eye for any of their activity or just anyrhin in general. And if course my contacts and mine and Tyr's employers." Aside from being High Prophet for the Elves, Bailey was still a spy and doing mercenary work and taking care of bounties with Tyr. Though her involvement with that would be lacking for the next couple of months. "You hear anything about then recently?" P Paint The Wind

"Just whispers, honestly," she said, and Willow jumped into Bailey's arms and laid her head on her shoulder. "I know that they have sworn revenge against me for killing their hero and want to burn me at a stake for treason, but that was a few weeks ago. I think now they want to torture me." Willow was already asleep. FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Cultist should really give you a break. It's like every other week one of our lives are threatened, but have you noticed it's you a lot of the time?" She asked with a slight chuckle, standing in a gentle way that wouldn't wake Willow. Arabelle would her her rummaging through the kitchen, getting two mugs. "Would you like sugar and milk?" P Paint The Wind

She chuckled. "Yeah, it usually is me. But it makes sense. I did kill three kings in a span of five years, I'm seen as a traitor by many of their supporters." She adjusted her grip on Ryan gently. "Both would be great." FireMaiden FireMaiden

"In that case, even if you were the one to actually stab them, we're all traitors. Thanks to us at least, now new king has been chosen or allowed to come into power, the people are cautious," Bailey said, pouring a hi of milk and sugar into her's and Arabelle's coffee. She'd bring them over one at a time, Arabelle's being first, before she sat back down with her own. Taking a sip, She sighed agiab, "Maybe we should have worn mask." P Paint The Wind

"Well, now that Elaina healed me I don't look like I did when we killed Khan. I look like I did before I got hurt. But I am still recognizable. And I think they would have figured out who we were anyway." She kissed the top of Ryan's head. Arabelle sipped the coffee. "Mm, this is good. Have a muffin with it." FireMaiden FireMaiden

"She's super smart, I'm so proud of her. They're going on some trip to get closer and train together in the mountains for two months." She sighed. "I miss them already." She kissed Ryan's tiny head. "I love you, buddy," she murmured. FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Elaine has really come along with her magic, it's impressive," Bailey commented, taking another muffin. "What are Air and the kids doing anyway?" P Paint The Wind
At that moment, Tyr walked drowzily out of his room, dressed only in his underwear, and made his way to the kitchen to make some coffee. He was enjoying being a normal dad. Sure, he and Bailey were called upon to get rid of a monster, or sometimes scare away a group of bandits, but Tyr was really loving being a dad. He now was a part of a guild. And had friends who he could share a drink with. He was known well around the community he was getting therapy with his PTSD, and had even taken up a job teaching kids music. He was happy with his life.
"Morning, honey." He said with a smile, before patting her on the butt. "Did you make coffee?"

At that moment, Tyr walked drowzily out of his room, dressed only in his underwear, and made his way to the kitchen to make some coffee. He was enjoying being a normal dad. Sure, he and Bailey were called upon to get rid of a monster, or sometimes scare away a group of bandits, but Tyr was really loving being a dad. He now was a part of a guild. And had friends who he could share a drink with. He was known well around the community he was getting therapy with his PTSD, and had even taken up a job teaching kids music. He was happy with his life.
"Morning, honey." He said with a smile, before patting her on the butt. "Did you make coffee?"
(She's sitting down.)

"Good morning Tyr. And yes she made coffee, I'm drinking it," she said. Ryan raised his head when he heard Tyr. "Uncle Tyr!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back